even most normie girls think you look ridiculous with no leg development

quads and glutes especially are seriously aesthetic, calves to a lesser degree

enjoy looking like a slice of pizza on toothpicks

Some badass who tried to remove kebab.
Got charged with war crimes and drank poison in court moments after

Movie or irl?

Irl

Yeah this is true.
Started lifting the beginning of this year, squatted every time I went to the gym and i guess because of that plus good leg genetics my quads got huuge. Got to a point where I thought my legs were too big in comparison to the rest of my body, so I stopped squatting for several months. Over those months I made some really good gains everywhere but my legs and now my quads look small as shit compared to the rest of me even though I started squatting again a month or two back. Feel like an idiot.

Me too

Just a guy enjoying his sips

>started doing barbell hip thrusts, weighted lunges and Romanian squats 8 months ago
>waist size grew a half inch but glutes grew 4.5 inches
The attention i get is ridiculous, i so fucking wish i could just say yes to getting a drink.

Slobodan Praljak

I hated working legs at the start, but now I enjoy it.

yeah man, OP just gotta push through the first month and then it's smooth sailing

I thought he was trying to genocide yugoslavs ?

>yugoslavs
Wat? Thats like saying Wales wants to genocide Britons. He and others were fed up with Muslims being provocative little shits once there was nothing to keep them in line. He wrote books about it. Of course because the Muslims were retarded and couldn't stand up to an organized force they got btfo every single time and the btfoers regardless of which side of the conflict were all bombed and charged with "war crimes".
Same thing will happen again in the future unless its Israel. God bless the USA.

I unironically love the slow burn i get in my quads doing high rep squats

you'll start loving leg exercises once you look in the mirror and see how disproportional your body is

Literally no one cares. Before training legs, I still had a round ass that drove my gf crazy and thats all she still gives a shit about.

I love working legs.
Fuck abs though.

This

>not doing squats every workout

not gonna make it, sorry bro

Me too OP. No matter what numbers I put up, they don't seem to put on mass

You're not the first, lil DYEL.
I sure am glad a thread died for this.