Is this healthy?

Is this healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.t-nation.com/t/diet-soda-boosts-testosterone/175964
tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=metric&g=male&age=71&kg=100&cm=188&act=1.2&f=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was bulking.

how is that fat fuck still wiggling around?

OP you're a president-shaming bigot, how can you live with yourself?

YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO WIN BIG

Why is this news again?
Did anyone care what Obama ate?

he was running for president ffs, he probably lost weight

He doesn't have to worry about healthcare because he's rich. Probably gets weekly blood transfusions of healthy children's blood

>FOX NEWS:Obama uses Dijon mustard and eats arugula

>STOP FATSHAMING YOU PIGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Omg DRUMPF IS SO UNHEALTHY

MSM hypocrits

TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM

12 DIET COKES

A MALTED MILKSHAKE

HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

isn't that the standard amerimutt diet though? why is this news

>recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital
>shitskins worldwide instantly start chimping out
>European caliphates instantly start chimping out
>Spotlight of hatred is shone directly on Jews and Israel
How does he do it bros?

>Two Big Macs, Two Fillet-O-Fish
Fucking hell, good taste.

And then (((Kikener))) gets investigated for being a kike who colluded with the ME kikes causing the USA to drop support to kikistan which will then be overun by mudshits who can then be killed off due to being inbread mudshits.

Fucking based!

No it’s not healthy,that’s why he’s fat

>eats like shit, can barely form a coherent sentence, fucked his daughter, is 16.5% oompa loompa and 82.9% russian
>still gets elected to most powerful job on earth

How can women compete?

I can't believe the media is still desperately trying to report negatively on every single Trump related thing they can. The sheer amount of salt could destroy Carthage 20 times over.

>President Poupon

>us president
>most powerful job

>lets just keep doing the same thing we tried to stop Trump getting elected

The 2 scoops only happens when someone else is in the room though

The claim is absolutely bullshit. If it was even remotely true he'd be obese, yet he's not.

>guy wins something
>continue to shit on him so he can't enjoy it
Seems to be working

Go to sleep Europe

At this point with how much the MSM has shown to either lie about or overly exaggerate their claims against Trump I don't consume any of that media. Also even if that headline were true that completely goes against the whole, fat-shaming, plus-size phenomenon they're trying to push on the masses.

Stop watching the news

They're both liars so why listen to either to begin with

>trump waddles around the white house ruling the free world and sucking down diet colas with no health issues at 70+ years old
>you'll be bed ridden at 50 with hernias and fucked shoulders

Look at all the evidence...

>ELECTED to most powerful job on earth
>the subset of jobs is therefore implicitly limited to those with ELECTIONS

How is artificial intelligence going to take off if autists like you can't even interpret context properly?

If his TDEE is around 2000kcals and he eats 2672kcals + breakfast/lunch/etc (let's just say 4000kcals) a day, then he'd be at a surplus 2000kcals a day. Yet amazingly, he's staying the same weight! How does liberal logic work? Is it his white privilege? Thin privilege? Genetics? Why can he eat so much and not gain weight while the average SJW cannot lose weight despite starving themselves every day?

>today I will remind them

>be hillary
>eat sandnigger taco
>develop blackouts, brain damage and coughing fits

Just goes to show.

>Trump not enjoying his time as prez
he literally feeds himself off your collectivev tears every morning

He could just be eating one meal a day tbf

Must be why he goes on Twitter rampages defending himself

yes

>delude yourself into thinking trump cries himself to sleep every night as president

The absolute state of liberal cope.

are you absolutely retarded? if a fat person eats the same surplus of calories each day then they stay the same fat weight.

eating over 2000kcal doesnt mean continuous growth. fucking imbecile

>Yet amazingly, he's staying the same weight!
yep, hasnt gained a pound in his old age due to diet.
he weight hasnt caught up to him changing his required amount of calories to gain gain weight
you fucking brainlet

>Tennis
>Golf
>Rallies
>High Energy
>Sedentary
I M P L Y I N G

>not realizing he got elected because he shit on everyone who ever attacked him without ever backing down

It's like you don't understand power at all, soyboi.

lmao, eat 2001 calories a day and gain weight to 9000 pounds
how would big weightlifters look lmao, they eat 13,000 a day.They would be like tanks.

So basically liberal media after spending decades mocking Fox news for lacking journalistic integrity have decided to copy their business model.

yes, and know the educated choice is to not get your fucking news from either. Instead of picking one and fighting for it to the death

why do so many billionaires eat like shit?

I like that the Jerusalem thing simultaneously told the muslims to go fuck themselves and that the age of tolerating their barbaric bullshit is over while also causing Israel to take all the heat for the decision.

after a certain point more money is worthless but it goes against every instinct to stop and enjoy what you have.
consuming is the only thing you can do after that.
That feeling of wishing there was more is why i think trump even ran for president. Lets see if it helps him and the country. I hope it does

i hope he gets elected for another 4 years holy shit

Wouldn't you be the same though? I diet hard, clean bulking don't allow myself things like ice cream under any circumstances work out 5 days a week without fail. But I am young, being in shape is useful to me. Once I am in my 70s and the specter of being an 80 year old who can't get to the toilet in time starts to hover over my life I intend to drink and eat whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want. If I make it to 74 I'm going to consider it a good innings and treat my body like the decaying meatsack it is.

>democrat projecting

yea i never said that wasnt a viable mindset for enjoyment at that age, and trump is wealthy enough to the point were it takes some serious shit to kill him.
I also am going to wait till this term is over to judge him as a president, but just from right now
>If I make it to 74 I'm going to consider it a good innings and treat my body like the decaying meatsack it is.
if that is his outlook on his body then it is not looking good for the country.
But i cant fucking read peoples minds maybe he just like golden arches. Bernie wasnt in ideal shape and i liked him.

>he thinks Drumphfs boipussy gets moister the close the Russia investigation gets to him. It must be fake news that people are pleading guilty too. Stay mad friend

And yet Is crying like a bitch because the media is doing the same.

they sure did their research... “a 71 year old, sedentary man should have 2000 calories a day!” i also find it somewhat hard to believe he doesn’t walk around a fair amount

>pic related

Trump is like 6ft4 and is obviously active being the president, not your average 70 year old.

t.europoor btw I have no stakes in this

From now on,don't speak unless you are spoken to.

I hope this user waves me over to talk to him or says hi, so that i can speak to my secret crush
[spoiler]i love you, and yes i know the spoilers dont work, just pretend they do[/spoiler]

>Bernie wasnt in ideal shape and i liked him.
That says it all right there about your mindset. GTFO you fucking loser.

i just wanna shoot the shit my man, he looked like the best likely candidate. Both physically and mentally
I wish I could just sit back for a thousand years and just wait for another perfect man like jesus to become president, but thats not how the world works.
pls dont respond angry bby

Is there a single Veeky Forumsness related post in this whole thread?
Don't get me wrong, I love a good political shitpost, but I keep on /pol/. Why can't you?

He's bulking, bro

BREHS..
forums.t-nation.com/t/diet-soda-boosts-testosterone/175964

THICC

>muh russia
>mueller's investigation is going nowhere and is grabbing at straws

His son, Barron, is 5'10 and he's only 11 years old. If he starts lifting and gets into politics, women will line up at the booth to vote with their pussy.

>He's not fat; he's high test

Warren buffet eats like trash everyday and the dude is old as hell. On the best can do this and STILL be high status

He also sleeps just 3/4 hours a night, that should bump your TDEE as well.

2bh, it probably is a sign of good genetics

No, diet soda causes cancer.

>The TDEE of a 6'2" man is 2000 kcal

>he likes a marxist jew that wants to raise taxes while he hides millions of dollars for himself

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

>2000kcal for a sedentary 71 y/o man
Not saying the fat fuck isn't eating too much as is but he's like 6'2, I'm pretty sure he should be eating more than 2k even at his age.

If you don’t excicise, which he doesn’t, then yeah it’s around that.
Don’t try to argue against science and nutrition like a retard
As for his presidency I don’t give a shit, but he’s very far from being respected by Veeky Forums

He also eats steak. Well done. With Ketchup.

Like a fucking child.

>melting away 50 bucks

That is beyond shit taste, it's just vile.

tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=metric&g=male&age=71&kg=100&cm=188&act=1.2&f=1

2186kcals