How to achive manlier hands?

How to achive manlier hands?

kys and hope regeneration is a thing

bouldering

>How to achive manlier hands
be manlier?
do manly things like building things and fixing cars.

Look at some of the products ironmind sells, if you have the money.
If you're not frequently doing wrist pronations, you're missing out. You can even do them for very high reps with a large glass bottle, hammer and etc.
You can do a lot without spending a dime, rubber band and hair tie extensions, open and close first in a bucket of sand, stress balls and much more.

A lifetime of work, struggle, and responsibilty

How many reps?

xF

>mfw hands are my best feature
Guess piano was a good idea, I’ve always had sexy vascular hands and really good grip strength. Haven’t made it yet but it’s helped me a lot :)

well start buy not wearing a daniel wellington and a cuck strap on your wrist. buy a rolex fix a car and hit the gym. Also stop asking other men how to be manly and just be a man you unsalvageable fucking pussy.

Deep

>wow user your hands are so small and delicate
that's right ladies, these hands were sculpted by god himself for high precision typing

Weightlifting, kayaking, working with tools (or just your hands in general), playing guitar. All of these will toughen up your skin, and increase grip strength making your hands appear manlier.

Also genetics and not being a lard ass.

Invest in something more respectable than a Daniel Wellington battery watch.

>wow user you have girlier hands than all of us we should try painting you nails once
T-Thanks girls, you too...

this
this
this

Just use your brains, OP.

>Girl touches hand
>"omg user, your hands are so soft."

Feels bad. Aside from a slight callous across the top of my palm my hands are smooth as a baby's bottom. I guess that comes from a life of actively avoiding manual labour.

>high precision shitposting
Ftfy

Pull ups work well for hand and wrist gains

Till failure

masturbate

I'm an army ranger and can confirm this does NOT work

>le just be a man
No user, just no

Being a man is measurable ie it’s attainable (to an extent)

What are masculine traits you can attain?
Calloused hands, a strong jaw, an athletic physique, wealth, women, the way you dress, your confidence, how you treat others, your achievements, personal hygiene

. If you’re so hard headed you think asking for advice or help on these things are womanly then you’re a literal untermesnch that will be soooo much further behind in manhood than someone who had assistance

Certain things like height can be modified however you flat footed height is what you’re going to work with. Their are certain clothes you can wear certain and shoes to boost your height but like I said before if you’re insecure you don’t have any measurable confidence.

I bet you’re the type of fag who thinks “the man makes the clothes”