Tfw started manual job digging holes all day errday and sheit

>tfw started manual job digging holes all day errday and sheit
>sipping milk all day intensifies

what the fuck are you trying to say? use your words.

welcome to the real world

>actually man the fucked up and applied first job i found
>ill do manual labor
>will sip milk
got it cracka?

i was mommy basement tier neet for like 2 month

enjoy your 15 inch forearms in a few months

>curls fedora

>tfw started manual job digging holes all day errday and sheit

>mfw that was what i got do do for fun as a child except i was the crowbar driver
>dat farm life
>laugh at gym junkies who think they have functional strength and tire after an hour od digging holes

my dudes, main thing im deebly concerned about. do i mix gym and labor? anyone here /diyzen/and /fitizen/?

p-pls respond

what do lads

I work in a factory and go to the gym. You have to eat a lot just to maintain weight.

3k+ will do most likely, right

out of curiosity, what u do there mein dude

Yeah about 3200 for maintaining, I'm at 167 lbs right now. I roll and carry 30lbs-80lb rugs for 8 hours. The pay is alright and I like the physical part of the job but the workplace is just so grey and depressing. Good luck on the holes job lad

im getting more and more worried about looking softboy tomorow, most dudes i saw in headquarters were 40+ rugged af dudes with mustaches and all looked strong as shit

tomorow is first day tho, today i had interwiev and some paperwork shit.
damn i hope these dudes arent as mean as they look lol

Yeah but you'll be one of those rugged guys soon enough user. Enjoy the beefy forearm gains

I know the feel. I did 60+ a week in a shop for years while lifting. Lost weight while eating 2 footlong subs for lunch every day, plus snacks and 2 giant dinners.

this is probs what ill eat daily
rate and give more ideas tho

breakfeast
>cereal
>coffe and cig
>maybe banana or some fruit

launch
>pizza slices or cheese bread

dinner
>again pizza or cheese bread

when im going home
>chicken shawrma (not gonna buy from ragheads no worries)

>home shit ton of rice, beans eggs etc...

also keep in mind ill keep sunflower seeds in my pockets andwill sip 1l milk thru day
milk not from store ill buy it from ome old lady who has cows

too much junk food?

>tfw sunflower seeds fall out of my pocket

I'm doing a lot of shoveling at my job too it's great for your muscles, and having a strong back helps you a lot.
>deadlifts prevent lower backpain and teach you proper form
>barbell rows help you shovel more and faster and teach you proper form
>tfw juicy back

Keep training 6 days a week, working will feel like normal activity fast. You just need to meal prep and bring a big meal for your mid day break and some additional snacks for any short breaks. You can also ask mommy to prepare a big meal every evening.

Beware the drumpftards

heartly kek
i love when /pol/ shitposts in reverse