Get braces

>get braces
>literally CAN NOT bring myself to eat 3000 cals of soft food every day
how do I do it? Its so hard to eat so much soft "foods" without succumbing to the sugary devil

I C E C R E A M
C
E
C
R
E
A
M

Ice cream good for strength gains?

fuck you nigger

just eat you soft cunt

Lol he felt for the dentist jew. You should have mew instead

can mew fix an overbite?

Blend chicken and rice mixed with semi hot water, broth and seasoning. Drink it like a soup, and it's easy to make. I've put on 10lbs from this

>braces
hahahahahaha fucking mouthbreathing troglodytes

>mewing4lyf

Kill me

Milk my man, milk

GOMAD, read the sticky, also, 18+ or B& faggit.

shave cunt

The Chad Mewer vs The Virgin Mouth Breather

>Needing braces
LMAOin @ your life
this

Smoothies...

can't make a calorie dense shake?

>GOMAD, read the sticky, also, 18+ or B& faggit.
braces aren't just for kids, they're necessary in adults too as preparation for jaw surgeries
also lisps etc can be fixed

mass gainer?? alone without anything added is 1000 free calories

Please tell me you didn't let them extract teeth, and make sure they don't recess your face. Do you take any painkillers? Ibuprofen/Advil always came in clutch for me. There's not much you can do without risking bending your wires.

Porrige, Milk and protein shakes. Ain't that hard, faggot.

I grew a beard when I got braces. People are more lenient with adult braces because they know it's a struggle. A beard also keeps you from looking younger which braces tend to do.

>Please tell me you didn't let them extract teeth,
what would the effect of this be? you make it sound terrible.
I had my 16 out just because it was already carious and had to be taken out anyway.
>and make sure they don't recess your face
its prep for jaw surgery, not trying to change much with the braces
My doc said they were very unhealthy
but idk if I can trust her.
thanks will try it

>adults don't get braces

if you don't get expansion or don't keep up with your retainer, your teeth will shift back in a few days-weeks and many adults have to get them again. My friend broke her retainer on vacation and her teeth completely reversed. She was so upset, over a year's progress lost.

Lol what a cuck

if it's just one that's not too bad, or the wisdoms if they are impacted. Teeth are designed to properly grow into a wide jaw naturally. They're like anchors to the face. If you think about it just pulling them out "to make things easier" is fucked up.

can you do other things that give mixed youth/age vibes. You know just to wierd people the fuck out.