Is a reverse osmosis filter the best choice for removing fluoride and birth control from my water...

Is a reverse osmosis filter the best choice for removing fluoride and birth control from my water? Are there any downsides to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also interested in this. Is the effect of hormones/fluoride strong enough in central europe that RO filters are worth it?

Its ok but mix SOME tapwater in. About 20%.
Waterfasting with 100% osmosiswater can kill you!

Or drink it but make sure you eat enough veggies besides.

I only drink RO water and recommend that you do the same. Don't listen to anyone who says removing all the trace minerals causes negative effects.

Pic related it's me after enjoy 30 days of RO water.

>spending $300+ to drink water because of conspiracy theories and paranoia

This, it’s crazy the lengths some people will go to stem their paranoia. Even if these substances do cause some adverse effects, it’s probably negligible enough that’s it’s definitely not worth the money.

this shit, the onions, the soy, this is is what makes me realize im nowhere near as fucked up in the head as i thought.

>exactly, these goyi- I mean guys are all crazy! The chemics in your water are fine!

global test levels in men have plumeted, kids suffer more and more from several disabilities but no sure must be a coincidence. Average male has the test level of a 70y old man, you think thats normal? And its going downhill too. Even if there is nothing in the water there is something decreasing our test and giving us mental issues. Why you think nearly all transgender people are men?

Godspeed OP dont listen to these fools

I agree, i find it curious that people scream "paranoid" and "conspiracy" when there is obviously something going on with men's test levels globally.

You fuckers will buy anything won’t you?
Yeah and most kids are eating unhealthy food and most men don’t excicise
What could possibly be the benefit of lowering testosterone in men

Not just test that's changing for the worse

...These effects mirror some very disturbing public health trends in Western nations. For example, in the United States and Europe median age at menarche, first breast development, and sexual precocity has steadily advanced, especially among minority populations [91,98]. Similar trends have been documented among children adopted from developing countries by Western parents [9]. There are also indications that female fecundity is declining, even among young women, although the rate and degree to which this is occurring has been difficult to quantify. Among men, sperm counts in the United States and Europe appear to have declined by roughly half over the past 50 years [270]. In Demark, it is now estimated that more than 10% of men have sperm counts in the infertile range and up to 30% are in the subfertile range [121]. Rates of testicular cancer also appear to be increasing. Another study showed that infant boys born to vegetarian mothers had increased incidence of hypospadias (malformation of the male external genitalia) [186] suggesting that dietary components (perhaps phytoestrogens) cross the placenta and cause adverse effects on the developing fetus. The causes of these reproductive health trends are likely complex and multi-faceted, but rapidity of the increase in reproductive and behavioral disorders suggests an environmental, endocrine disrupting component
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/

>What could possibly be the benefit of lowering testosterone in men
Oh boy

I literally can’t see why you would spend like $1000 on a filter for a boogeyman conspiracy when you can just take testosterone for $80

>What could possibly be the benefit of lowering testosterone in men
is this a joke

>dude lmao just take external test and wreck your own production even more

They have extremely low test levels and it's a small price to pay for the placibo

You haven’t heard of post injection treatment have you, hell after you might produce even more test than before

why not trt on pct immediately then

ask fraud for info

I am fraud you dipshit, read a book

Just buy an activated carbon filter m8. It filters out like 99% of hormones, but leaves in the minerals and the good stuff. Also it's much cheaper to buy and to maintain.

this is like saying take SSRI's because your life is shit at the moment. Cure the cause, adding more exogenous hormones wont help in the longrun

By the way do you know how many people are on some sort of SSRI now?

been drinking strictly reverse osmosis water for about 5 years now. Pretty sure i've evolved or transcended into another dimension of thought and physical capability as well as physical physique. You niggers won't believe me but thats fine, I've also been soy free for 5 years ( i read every label).

Nobody drinks tap water though

where do you think bottled water comes from, water bottled in plastic isnt any better btw

Found them!

explain yourself, post pics of evolution

Germans do. I wouldnt buy water here because its actually healthier to go for tapwater.
Bottled water only helps ((((them)))).

They are like $150 on ebay. Don't know where you are getting $1000 figures from. Get a 6 stage, that has a finishing filter that contains calcium,magnesium, zinc, etc. so its not like drinking distilled water.

I like the taste, and I live in Chicago where the tap water is awful 3rd world quality.

Better yet. Get an activated almond filter. This is Veeky Forums approved.

is this brotechnology?

The only real downside is cost and having a maintenance guy come everyone once in a great while.