How long after becoming fit did you realize you were gay ?

How long after becoming fit did you realize you were gay ?

Prerty sure lifting has made me a fag

I miss chad pizza threads

Baseball

Lifting didn't make you a fag, this board did. Stay long enough and it is going to happen. I'm finalizing my divorce next week.

I want a chad to destroy my boipussy

bogpill for these 2 when?

How many women have you been with? Alof my inexperienced mates have issues with their sexuality. They're afraid of coming across as gay or they're not sure about their sexuality.
One if them even let his dick get sucked by a guy to see if he was bi, he was a KHV and even didn't try with a girl before. He was 90% sure he was straight but his inexperience drove him to suck anothers man dick,, he stilk regrets it.

>mfw I'm only being mired by gay guys

How does that work? Shouldn't the same thing that works for gay men (nice butt, muscular arms) also work on women?

They know something about you that youI dont

>automatic

Definitely homosexuals

Now

I would be jelly but he looks really retarded IRL. Good looking sure, but those alien looking models like him can actually transcend to looking really bizarre or looking like they’ve had surgery even when they hadn’t.
Truly jelly of approachable handsome men, not dis.

Around 10

>Literal chad meme irl

That hair makes chad look like a dope

amazingly chin i think is real but jaw implants. check his photos you’ll see how unnatural the jaw is on both sides. it worked well but he still is a bit freaky.

here is what a normal jaw would be like, thanks lookism

not really gay, but since i have been working out last year, my interest in the female form has increased by 500%. i even have a separate instagram account filled with fit girl account. reasoning is to mire and get inspiration, other is slowly getting sexual and curious.

wat do.

you people are forgetting that liking dudes doesn't make you gay. exlusively liking dudes makes you gay. if you still like girls you're bisexual.

i want to go 8% bf leanmode to attract crossplayers in conventions.

but i just tell people its so i can fuck all the 15 year old bitches who only know love live and danganronpa

Like what?

the best thing to do would be to stop pretending to be a girl on the internet.

>mfw i get a lot of compliments from beatiful gay men
>mfw i get along much better with men than women, always been respected everywhere i went by fellow masculine comrades
>mfw missoginist, but pussy on my mind 24/7/365

I would love to wake up a day wanting to suck some dick, i hate being a heterossexual, but never felt physical attraction for any male person.

Im not any kind of chad, but getting cuties never was difficult for me.

That you're in the closet.