>Boogie shouldn't have gotten weight loss surg-

Oh.

Could he even get in the car before? Why didn't his wife just buy less food? It's not like he could go get more.

Boogie shouldn't have gotten a surgery because he won't stop eating, this is just temporary before his stomach goes back to what it was
Waste of time and money on the long term, even if that doesn't represent much for him

>Could he even get in the car before?
No

>Why didn't his wife just buy less food?
She has a feeder fetish. This is why she left him a few weeks after he started to lose weight.

>It's not like he could go get more.
He would just pay someone to bring him more food. The surgery forced him to stop eating.

Has that fat fuck even exercised one time since his surgery?

My guess is that he would throw a tantrum if his meals are to small.
Can you immagine what a spineless magot you have to be in order to be with a fatass?

She probably couldnt get in the car aswell lmao. You can always order groceries online

Is he actually smaller? I have never really paid that much attention to this sack of shit.

That dude is going to be full on bear mode power lifter in 3 years.

He’ll even be voting Trump in 2020 while telling his fans on stream to pay for their own healthcare while snacking on water and protein bars.

Screen cap it. We’re going to turn him into a Republican.

Ofc he lost size, he had some surgery which contributed to a reduced amount of eating.

My problem is that he is not loosing weight fast enough to be eating healthy or excersising. He even recently blames slow weightless on a brain tumour.. Which turned out to be BS, he has not changed and he will die young.

Three months until you can exercise properly
t. Did it too

>he will die young
I fucking hope so

so roughly 0% of his weight loss has been because of his willpower? he needed surgery to go from a small planet to a large moon? I think he needs a psychologist more than a diet.

PAY

FOR

MY

ASS

CARE

He's gonna look like a giant ballsack with all that loose skin

>this fat piece of shit outlived zyzz and piana

it hurts, brehs

reminder that Boogie is a liar and has done nothing to address the issues underlying his fatness.

He pays a guy to live in his house.

He went for a walk, said the doctors told him not to (that's a lie), and injured his foot (allegedly). In truth the fatass refuses to attempt to move.

>thinking Trumph is a republican choice

Good meme.

He's doing the work

I don't care about this. Please fuck off.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

>small planet to large moon

>boogie's wife left him for another ma-

Well that's good that he and his wife are still together. Good for him!!

Fuck off Booger. Your constant need for validation at your age is downright sad.

Get off of Veeky Forums, 4chins

>Says in the comments they are seperated

The reason I hate this fat fuck is because millions of people follow him and this is how they are supposed to get inspiration? Fucking surgery. He should have done this shit on his on. Let

isn't a big factor of his addiction that he got molested as a kid?

I got molested as a kid, you don't see me cry 30years later, instead I'm trying to become a man able to protect my kids from things like that

The stomach doesn't return to previous size what happens is that fats find out how to get more calories with less space. Mostly by drinking gallons of soda and shit like that. I had a mate in highschool whos dad performed stomach stapling apparently a lot of his patients would get fat again afterwards.

I too got the good old diddle fiddle and I managed to lose my weight without having my stomach stapled.

>molested
>mommy saw my penis
A boo fucking hoo.

not excusing him but it's understandable, as things affect people differently
though personally I was just asking to reassure I had my info right. not sure where or when he said it apparently.

>I too got the good old diddle fiddle
Were you molested by a women?

Her penis was pretty small.

A couple of kids who were a lot older than I was then but a lot younger than I am now.

He has the fattest man tits I've ever seen

> as things affect people differently

Nah, user is right...what happens to you and your environment affects you, but the strong willed can overcome that kind of shit instead of using excuses of things that happened decades ago

It affects people in different ways. Can't just expect everyone to suck it up and get over it

>A couple of kids who were a lot older than I was then but a lot younger than I am now.
I see, summer camp boys stuff.

But just losing all of that weight and getting used to eating less is a huge victory. Eating disorders are a lifelong battle so he very well may relapse, but why is a fitness board rooting against someone's health?

>start losing weight
>wife leaves him

?????

but what's the point ? would I be to try to rape him right now, would he be able to defend himself ? Does he think being fat is going to protect him ? I don't understand his way to deal with it and was only saying it, he has all the right to let himself stay defenseless if he want

Maybe now that he's hot, shredded and famous he started cheating on her with a bunch of 18 year old 10/10s

haha, not quite anyways the point is its no excuse for being a fucking solar system of fat

His wife is an absolute hambeast, no way she'd buy less food.

He probably weighs a ton. Fat people are deceptively heavy.

>have husband with money you dont have to fuck
>starts losing weight
>expects you to suck his dick

Probably a good explanation. She can see the writing on the chubby wall

>Shave beard
>Suck in gut
Gib monies pls.

I just cut to under 1600 calories (1200 -1500) because i dont wantvtgis fucker to lose it all before me.

Can people link me proven fact pages about how fatfucks actually have higher metabolisms?

I got 2 help my mum and sister

Penn Jillette

>Can people link me proven fact pages about how fatfucks actually have higher metabolisms?

this shit is pointless, the fatter you are the more you can eat and still lose weight because your maintenance is higher

Trolling or delusional

Hi Boogers! Could be spanx.

>I got 2 help my mum and sister
That's a pretty pointless maneuver honestly. Once a woman is fat she is baptized in lard forever. I tried to get my mom and sister to lose weight but my mother just didn't give a shit and my insufferable sibling gave me the old "I'll do it tomorrow for sure" bullshit. Exceptions exist of course but they're rare.

his wife was a fat fuck herself, she probably couldn't control herself and since she was smaller than boogie she thought it was okay, hes 500lb, shes 300lb, then when boogie goes down and starts approaching her weight she leaves him

Realest post ITT.

Now that you're losing weight Boog you have no excuse not to start your DDP yoga again. The man made a personal trip to see you and help. You owe him and yourself to start working out again.

But im female, i was the fattest and most mentally disabled in the family, and i lost weight multiple times (gained back from psychosis recovery but lost some of it again) but they dont wanna do what i do.

It's not the fact he got weight loss surgery that bothers me. It's the fact he is acting like he did a ton of hard work to achieve it. If his ass had actually counted the calories and did physical activity to lose it he could brag all he wanted. He did neither of those things and still ails at his diet, if it wasn't for the lack of one his ass would still be blimping out.

Wow he really lost a lot of fat, good job boogie, god emperor of \fit

>No tumor, but let me tell you about my other self diagnosed failure excuse

Booger, why do you keep posting these threads?

It's a real thing, retard.

Then why can't we diagnose depression simply by examining brain chemistry

Okay Boog, most people call chemical depression getting drunk though.

I was molested and didn't become fat just gay

Chemical depression is a meme for sad bois. There's no scientific evidence supporting a chemical imbalance causing depression only theories by soyboys

according to his twitter he's walking every day. hope its true.

good luck he's already 43. he's not young by any definition.

this, ladies and gentlemen, is in a person stuck in the stage of denial.

this isn't a fitness board you fucking idiot. Its a place where we circlejerk our little tiny steroid shrunk peckers to our fate hate boners. gtfo.

Imagine being so fat that your nipples are located where you elbows are at resting position.

he isn't getting used to eating less, he's eating to his stomach's full capacity, which is what he's used to and what he's always done, and WILL always do. he will always be fat.

I would be happy to be molested

also that he's still over 400lbs this long after the surgery
which means he's finding ways to cheat already

my bet is icecream and mountain dew