What’s the best form of cardio?

What’s the best form of cardio?

Sex

Neverending burpees

I jump rope

that would depend on your goals. you can expand slow twitch fiber area, increase heart chamber capacity, and increase the anaerobic threshold pretty much simultaeously as a beginner doing anything but like strength training the improvements diminish quickly

Jogging and masturbating, at the same time.

Anything you can do for 45 minutes or more.

Cycling, rowing, running combined is what I do for cardio, 45-60min each once a week.

Probably rowing and swimming.

supersets

It’s begun.

Swimming

how do i into heart capacity and anaerobic threshhold, oh wise user?

Guys, I have a question about rowing. Is it exhausting for the back? Can it give you an ugly pump? I never tried it but I see that there is a lot of dynamic in the back going on and the buttom position looks quit stretchy.
For the last weeks I'm getting lower back pumps pretty fast. This really impacts my training. But on the other side I have no endurance whatsoever.

....Is it a good cardio exercise anyway?

Cycling is probably the best for your joints and ligaments.
Swimming is good but can lead to rotator cuff issues if you really sick with it.

I asked this myself too and just bought a waterrower. If you avoid HIIT while working out on it you should be fine. Its one of the easiest ways to maintain an aerobic state and it burns calories like crazy.

Fat fuck in recovery here, wanna get in better cardio shape. How many times a week do I gotta do cardio to make cardio gains?

Rowing is also very jointfriendly but doesnt fuck up your balls like cycling.

>nose piercing
>cat ears
>iphone

How is jump rope on the joints?

At least three times a week 45min. Try to do something aerobic and nothing to heavy like HIIT or you will hurt lifting gains

jumping rope honestly isn't comparable to other forms of cardio at all.

I guess if you can do it at 80% max bpm for 45 minutes straight it is...

Most of us can't, and it is worse than running for joints.

I used to be track 400m sprinter so cardio was my sport. But I remember having to do a 400m time swim and my god swimming is way harder of cardio. I have a competitive swimmer girlfriend and she can fuck forever.

Only running
Its what we're made for and we can do it better than any other species that exists

We can run longer distances yes, but sprints we get beat by most animals. Also sled dogs are better runners than us.

I do it, but it make my lowback paintful. Any tips?

(i jump without shoes because i find the work more interesting)

I can think of some cardio with that girl

Just watch your posture so your head does not shake too much

Fucking pic related

I fucked up guys. I got Veeky Forums way too late in life. I'm 30 and married with kids now. My whole life I just wanted to fuck anime sluts/gamergrrrls but I didn't know how to find them. Now this shit is mainstream and there's 4 anime conventions a year in my city. All I would have to do is show up to a con, flex a 'cep, and I'd be banging anime sluts like the qt in the OP... I'm just five years, a wife, and a kid too late... If only there was another way.

You know the answer, but are you a hoitty toitty pansy or a man?

>I'm just five years ... too late
is 25 too late? :(

Cardio is for pussies.

Cardio is for pussy
Ftfy

So you don't recommend it?

Man up and take care of your family you cunt. You are not a boy. You are a man with responsibilities you piece of shit.
It’s because of people like you that society is in disorder. Fucking manchildren.

Ciclying

>placing these anime whores in front of your family
man up you fucking faggot

Stop iPhone hating. Steve revolutionized multiple industries since the 1990’s.

Ungrateful ingrates

Walking

t.pussies
Just fuck a couple of them and don’t get caught

Swimming is technical as fuck. Without competitive background in it, you'll always going to be inefficient. Great for fat loss then.

Yeah, I don't know. I don't really think I could actually go through with it. Plus, they would definitely have to agree to wear the costume out what is even the fucking point?

You get to fuck them while both of you are in costume
Also they are there to have fun so you have to make it clear that you just want to bone her and that’s it, no attachments.

kill yourself you subhuman cancerous faggot

Oh what’s the matter goody two shoes, Stacy left you for the funner man?

just get your wife to do it

pic related

>funner
Found the mold on the foot of humanity, bois.

Anywho OP, if you decide to fuck random shit-tier chubster whales with a wig you're kind of a giant faggot. Almost as bad as the people who cheer you on for such degeneracy. Just get over the slam piggys or fuck off and get divorced for 4/10s lmao

Making love to a trap's tight boipussy.

At least I can get laid easier than you

manchild detected

This is why I don't ever want to get married

Heil Hitler

Almost fpbp. You forgot to mention that you can only have sex with traps. Women will literally suck the gains clean out of your dick. I've seen it happen too many times.

nah m8, but you better start now

1. Wrestling
2. Jacob's Ladder
3. Swimming
4. Running
5. Biking

>all this encouragement

The one you enjoy the most.

>Jacob's Ladder
What's this?

Rowing or swimming

The fact you see that as an accomplishment tells me otherwise. It also tells me that you see sex as something to strive for above all else which is incredibly immature and asinine.