Director of the company asks you if you are made fun of constantly or something

Director of the company asks you if you are made fun of constantly or something..

>TFW
>They joke around at work
>You don't understand jokes since you're autistic and you are always asking them if they are serious or not

I get made fun of all the time for being ugly

I get my chops busted, we all do. Part of the job really.

Yea, I was at a corporate event and my boss asked if I had a gf or not

Anyway, I fucked up
Check this out, corporate heads order food for the whole table (Nobody tells me ) I order my own food in this expensive restaurant

I sit there and tell my boss, I wasn't aware they're ordering for the table etc...
Don't want to be the guy who orders food for himself while the company already had a plan to order food. I'm not doing this again

>tfw assburger
>tfw lifting so people dont bother me

Don't be the first one to sit down or order food. It's a sign of respect.

bump....

Yes, I understand the problem is I rarely think of these things until it is time. I fucking ordered meals for myself and the company heads all ordered for the table and I'm sitting there trying to be the one who stands out. Fuckkkk

What are you asking?

Busy with work, just shitposting
Move on, let the thread die

>CEO of my company likes me and bought me a scotch as we talked about fitness.

D-do you recognize my posts ?

>tfw no retarded autistic coworker to befriend

Be glad, autistic retards are unbearable at work. Never get jokes, can't shoot the shit, can't handle banter

>work in engineering
>experience huge spectrum of autism on a daily basis

>Work in all male job, or mostly males in the group
>Always joking around and insulting eachother
>never really mean it with malicious intent
>just boys being boys

>current job
>overall company is 50:50 male : female
>my area is 2/3 women
>no joking around ever
>sometimes the females will insult eachother and they actually mean it
>its usually passive aggressive emails, or comments in a meeting
>cant fuckin stand the culture here
>when its just guys around, we will still fuck around, but never if a woman is around. too sensitive

This. A while ago i worked at home depot and they hire anyone that can pass a drug test. Had a few autistic people working with us and you usually just tried to avoid them. One of them was showing me his 25 different pandora stations on his phone that he listened to 24/7. They were literally all christmas stations.

>work in IT
>not the most autistic person for once
comfy

How is this Veeky Forums related? Go back to /r9k/ with this shit.

If you actually care that non Veeky Forums material is posted here, you might actually be the sperg we are talking about.

fuck off normie, this is a safespace for swole and aesthetic autists

Still waiting on those first 2 requirements, huh?

I've been lifting for 7 years, so no. I've already made it to getting accused of roids 4 years ago, so tough luck there buddy. Still am autistic though, so fuck you

Not retarded though...

Just lonely and looking for comfy (yous)