Have great biceps and triceps

>have great biceps and triceps
>forearms look like a twelve year old's
how do I get forearm gains? Also how do I get the veins in them to pop? Most girls say big veiny forearms is one of the biggest turn ons.

I'm also a handlet so my forearms will probably look even bigger comparatively if I can get gains. Tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wndIW9Ymyqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bar hangs. Progress up to single-handed towel hangs and you'll have a steel grip and forearms to match.

The guy on your pic has average forearms, so there goes your point.

I dont know what its called but i bought a small wooden bar screwed a rope in the middle and put a weight to this rope.
I roll this up 5x with both hands after every workout and my foremarms are gaining like crazy.

Found a pic

forearms respond good to time

for example when i do shrugs with a decent light weight for 50 reps straight my forearms get a huge pump. So anytime you have to grip for a long time youre gonna get good forearm pumps

I've been lifting for 3 years and haven't had any gains in my forearms, obviously I've tried this and need to try something different.

Wrist curls.

>masturbate only right handed
>right forearm is noticeably bigger than my left
how do I explain this to people?

Yeah you can try rock climbing in an indoor gym. Go on a really easy route a couple times. Your forearms could be crying.

obviously you havent

there is no magic exercise just fucking grip something you bozo, plenty of bodybuidlers got huge forearms without training them directly ever; simply from doing a lot of pulling movements

but dont actually roll like that, it will destroy your delts

instead, stand on a box, so you can let your arms hang
or use a cable stack to do it, just make a noose in the rope, and attach to carabine

I'll pull your head off and kick it across the fucking room, how would you like that faggot?

lift boxes all day + workout. stock job

I literally work in a warehouse

Wrist roller. Guaranteed forearm gains. I used to get tendonitis in my forearms from bicep work, so I starting isolating forearms with a wrist roller. Result was no more tendonitis and forearms so joocy that I catch MYSELF starting at them. My gf squeezes them during sex and starts cumming. Use a wrist roller my dude.

This. Wrist roller is fucking great.

Also there's no need to hold it up like in pic related. It works your delts but there's no good reason to bring delts into it and potentially fuck up the intended forearm exercise. I hold it straight down.

There's also no need to roll it back down for eccentric/concentric. There's practically zero useful tension in your forearms when you're rolling it back down anyway. I see this all the time and it's a waste of time. Just roll it up and then loosen your grip to let it drop back down. After you finish those reps, flip the roller 180 degrees horizontally and you can do your opposite contraction.

When will you filthy forearmlets learn ?
youtube.com/watch?v=wndIW9Ymyqs

not possible with your bitch ass forearms

i carried detergent and other heavy shit during my shifts forearms were massive. haven't had em that big since, i think they were too big.

true

also do forearm curls.

>average forearms
One of them is behind his back and the other is turned to show only its narrowest side. He might actually have average forearms, but you can't tell from that photo. Pic related. Look at the apparent differences attributable only to the respective angles of his forearms.

Yeah rock climbing is absolute goat for forearms, nothing comes close

>flip the roller 180 degrees horizontally and you can do your opposite contraction.
What?

Peopel that always respond this question with "static holds" and comparable things: why would that be optional to gain muscle?
You wouldn't traing your biceps by just holding against the resistance of a dumbbell - you wouldn't train chest by just holding against a resistance.
In fact you train no muscle by holding against resistance if your goal was size.
So something like the wrist roller is logically superior since you do the same thing you do for every other muscle.

Now the interesting question is: it you manage to get bit forearms by training them with a wrist roller - will the also be very strong at static holds? For example in a deadlift? Or a one armed hang?
Or will they gas out really fast - just like most of the muscle not trained for strength endurance?
Anyone has some thoughts on that?

That you masturbate with only your right hand. Easy.

I've been told chopping wood is good for forearms but I wouldn't know.

Thank you, will mind that now
I can confirm the cumminggrip meme of gf

>Masturbate only left handed
>Am right handed
>Forearms look identical
Sometimes shit works out.

Your arms look fine and small hands are practical.

>right forearm bigger than left
>left bicep bigger than right but weaker somehow
>left tricep significantly bigger and stronger than right

I think forearms respond very well to high reps (manual labour or stuff like wrist rolls), isometrics (dead hangs) and heavy deadlifts

Rate my forearms lads.

BTFO

how much weight?

no-one-should-listen-to-you/5

>being this insecure
Start lifting mate

Flip it so that the right side becomes the left and vice versa. It changes the side on which the rope winds. E.g., if you're rolling outward, working your outer forearms (fuck if I know the names of the muscles), you're rolling counter-clockwise. When you want to work the inner/palm side, you'd flip the roller around and roll inward in a clockwise motion. It's much easier to just do it than to visualize it. And all of this is of course assuming that there's still some rope wound around the roller when it's at the bottom of your ROM. If not, you can just change the direction in which you're rolling instead of flipping the roller.

what's your cycle?

Like wc paper conflict

They already know.

What do you mean?

Just hit 1/2/3/4

I have a hook to change the weights but im at 25pound now

Exactly. Thank you.

will this work with a cable machine instead of a free weight?

back in the pit niggerlet.

I don't have a pic to show it properly but try what I call "wrist twists", basically you grab a barbell without any weight and try to twist it with your hands as if you were pulling water out of a towel.

Because it doesn't have any weight it won't destroy your delts, and whenever you need to increase the effort just grab it stronger with your hands to increase friction.

Just trust me bro, a bunch of reps like these will make your forearms burn like hell. Try to do it in both directions so you train both flexors and extensors in your two arms.

What's your bodyfat %?

Something in this sounds retarded and ineffective from physics standpoint but dunno could work.

With this:

"One side of the body is bigger than the other"

128%

Bulked a little too hard there, didn't you?

wrist curls

is this preferable to wrist curls?

What is the handlet cutoff for males?

How do you determine that

I use my left hand to masturbate (makes multi-tasking easier), but my right (dominant) forearm is still bigger.

>that feel when left handed
Only good thing about it is that I can masturbate with my left hand. Otherwise, it sucks.

Yes. I did wrist curls for years. Nothing. I used a wrist roller for a two weeks and had noticeably bigger forearms.

any kind of pulling motion

deadlifts
rows
pullups
pulldowns
shrugs

The one and only true answer:

>Do all your back exercises without your thumb around the bar
>Do wide grip neutral lat pulldowns with a slight lean back

Especially the wide grip neutral lat pulldown exercise feels like you get shinkicks right to your forearm muscles

btf0/10

What's the best way to use a wrist roller? I used to do the classic roll up/down with a weight attached but didn't feel real growth was happening.

Wrist curls worked great for me. Visible gains in 3-4 weeks.

Hold it straight down. Roll it up clockwise, then drop it. Roll it up counterclockwise, then drop it. Don't roll it down. Don't hold it up at shoulder height. Keep it simple.