18 Yo

18 Yo
74 kg (78 three weeks ago)
1'80 m (5'11)
What do?
Also, I'll send more pics if needed

>inb4 manlet
>inb4 kms

Op here, gotta say that pic makes me look with a higher body fat% than the mirror

Whatever you do, don't lift weights.

Please, I need help

go trap mode

read sticky
WOW THAT WAS EASY

manlet kys
now read the fucking sticky

Should I?

Already had, but I want YOUR recomendations

Are you me?!
>send more pics
Try hitting this pose.

Nope, im more fat and straight

>thinks he's straight
Even if you really are, I'm giving it a week.

Br.....brother? We got the same body my man

deinitely this, you would make a good trap

Just go in the gym and lift weights. Don't fall for the SS meme. And lean bulk, don't cut until you develop more muscle

How do we get out of this shithole?

SS?

how many times are you going to post this

I said no

Train your life away basically I've gotten a little more cut from 2 months ago. I've been clean bulking for a couple of weeks now. SS is starting strength it's a meme you won't get the results you want from it

nice gyno faggot

Read this, do Starting Strength, read the sticky. You’re gonna have to bulk, consider GOMAD (gallon of milk a day). If you don’t want to do Starting Strength, do greyskull LP, or any other program, as long as it’s based around heavy compound barbell lifts, and a linear progression (adding weight to the bar every time you lift). If you get strong, you’ll get some size and get much better Hypertrophy later on, since you’ll be using larger weights. I also track workouts with a notebook, so I can add weight every time. That’s about everything you need to know.

retard

Thanks for helping, but you are contradicting each other, what should I do?

You should lean bulk

How?

You eat at a small calorie surplus, your skinny fat so a regular bulk will make you fat fat

Thank you!
Also, I have never considered myself skinny fat or any kind of skinny, just a little bit fat

There’s a meme that Starting Strength is a meme. I did SS, and got bigger and stronger. You can get big and strong doing other routines too, and some people don’t like all the squatting in SS.

I'll take a look at it and to some other routines and decide wich one fits me better

What would happen if I just cut right now?

You would just lose alot of weight and not any muscle. In order to cut you need muscle first, it's hard to cut and gain lean muscle at the same time

Skinny fat means fat but without muscle, it's even harder to climb out of than regular fat

I see, but would I display the classical good ol' abs?

Fuck

Can you take a pic of your notebook so I can see how you format it? I have an autistic hold-up about starting things until I have my formats organized and consistent.

I don't know. Until it becomes a thing?

Then what are your goals?

Just some abs, I dont wanna go into serious bodybuilding right now, I just want to have visible abs (visible, not necessarily big)

went down from 82kg to 72k this year, at 173cm

mostly doing calisthenics (3 months) and muay thai (7 months)

next year gonna hit the gym

To show your abs you gotta eat right and stay lean. If you only want abs just do a shot ton of an exercises and lift a little to burn calories. Once your skinny enough they'll show. But you cant get big and have abs the whole time

More you Cockhungry faggot

Thanks!

Fast. It's the fastest way to cut. Problem is you probably don't have the abs underneath all that just yet. Just look at my pic, I'm thinner than you but ab definition is shit.
I'm just trying to meme the a new Veeky Forums pose. It's like no one's man enough to try it.