Has anyone noticed any benefits of the constant onion eating so far?

has anyone noticed any benefits of the constant onion eating so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hmPVCKnkKWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just do two crushed garlic gloves in water each morning for the past week and now can't stop fapping

Nothing so far. Still have PIED
Source on garlic?

I was stagnating for at least a few months.
Now, to be fair, my diet and rest weren't super perfect, but I was getting gains before that either way. But then it stopped.

I saw Veeky Forums propagating onions and I thought it was a meme, but I was kind of desperate and I decided to try it.

It's been 4 weeks and I have made PRs literally every single fucking workout. How the fuck did I not hear about this before?

can you not force this shitty meme anymore?

>every guy I come close just retreats probably because they can sense high test levels
>girls just stare and open their mouths if i come in their vicinity
>people seem intimidated especially if I talk to them face to face in low voice

Garlic in conjunction with vit C boost Nitrous oxide in blood

Garlic has the allicum stuff as well, what is thought to stimulate the testes.

Google for the sources,. I cbf

Perhaps placebo, but I really seem to be feeling it the next morning when I eat an onion at night. Last two days I've woken up feeling like a savage and today I had morning wood like I haven't since I was a teenager.
How do you eat them? They seem to be irritating my mouth in a way that doesn't heal in 24hr before I have to eat the next one

I eat 4+ onions a day. Usually about 6 on my lifting days.

They must be raw, don't try cooking them or whatever. I read that it's counterproductive.
Anyways, I found the easiest way to do it is to just cut it up into small cubes and eating it with peanut butter.

Yes yes, I know, sounds odd. But it's the easiest way it goes down. It's not really gross, I've actually grown to like it.
The benefits are waaay worth it, in my opinion.

Dude just eat it with some marinated chicken or something. Raw onions taste good with a ton of meals and the taste of even a whole onion is pretty much nullified.

Yeah not him but I should just eat it as a side...especially with lime juice chillin out the burn

Almost choked a hooker with my cum, yeah i mean it started out as a meme but besides bad mouth smell ans dying stomach shits gucci

Sex drive went up by a lot, everything else I can't comment since my life was already good.

yes.

Going all in on the garlic and onions meme, wish me luck

Did you read that they had to be raw on Veeky Forums or somewhere else? Because that's almost certainly not true.

The original papers used raw onion juice

i'm easily agitated
my dick is hard constantly
i'm louder than i used to be
more excited about life
is this what being a man feels like?

Test is prescribed freely to women, it's men eating onion that would be worrying

>They seem to be irritating my mouth in a way that doesn't heal in 24hr before I have to eat the next one
kek fucking americans

After being a produce guy in a grocery store cutting up unions for hours I refuse to believe that you smell like an acceptable human being after eating multiple raw onions in a single day, you secrete that shit from your pores like none other

kek

t. produce goy

i think we'd have to wait moths to see results
most of the thing you feel right now are just placebo so only test levels will actually pull something up

I eat them at night and then brush my teeth. By morning I still feel a faint flavour so I brush my teeth again and then it's gone.

>mfw it has been placebo since ancient Greek times
>most powerful, test boosting thing is your faith

i mean i'm a nihilistic anarchist so i wouldn't know about jesus but you do you

You can have fate on anything, even yourself, even your lovely 2D waifus, as long as it makes you want to become your best version of yourself

They also used rats. I haven't seen any info on why they have to be eaten raw. As far as I can tell the nutrients don't vanish upon cooking.

BONERS

Raw onions have higher levels of sulfur compounds which are pretty good for you, these can be destroyed in the cooking process.

underrated

But the sulfur isn't what causes the test boost tho, right?

nah you'll still get pretty much all of the health benefits eating cooked onion. The sulfur compounds can help reduce cancer risk and boost immune system slightly, but they're not a necessity at all. If raw onion is too nasty for you, might as well just cook it as you'll still get all of the health benefits that you're looking for.

raw garlic can give you a stroke though and burn a hile in your intestines. that said when i haf 2 (any more fucks your balls up) cloves a day, my dick was fucking hard constantly

i am insanely hostile and aggresive and have unironic rape urges

Is that two at once or one spread across two different periods of the day?

>>Garlic gloves

What are those fucking numales at fa coming up with these days

>Arrested for being too yoked
This is like a bad Johnny Bravo episode.

so you can eat FRIED ONIONS and still get the test benefits? whoop whoop nigga

Big difference between cooking and frying an onion. Very bad idea.

I've started no more than a few days ago. I've started having really vivid dreams. I'm more alert. More focused. My skin seems tighter. Also my lifts have gone up substantially in comparison to how they normally go up (hit the 2pl8 DL after only a week or 2 of training doing DL). Losing weight is really easy now too, even though I'm bulking. My body can burn fat really quick. I haven't even been eating an onion a day. Just a few bites or so out of yellow onions raw as well as slices in meals.

Going to continue doing so. I would recommend the same.

youtu.be/hmPVCKnkKWA

Daily reminder that Tony "Stop the Immigrants" Abbott, the most alpha man in Australia eats onions raw - with skin

Is he the grinch incarnate?

I stink more and I suddenly contracted a mean case of ED. My stamina is also much lower after falling for the onion meme

There is an easy way of eating raw onions- chop em into dice and mix with quark and a few spoons of greek yogurt. Spice with mashed garlic, salt, pepper. Put on some dark as fuck bread.

>spice garlic with garlic

i noticed my voice sounds deeper during conversations, im pretty sure about it

I noticed I started getting gyno after eating onions all the time

two at once

That’s part of the meme, to trick newfags into just eating an onion like an apple.

i got a gf. didnt even want to, just kinda got stuck with her

>implying GM soy is better
>implying the organic food movement is only for flamboyant gays
>implying fair-trade movement is exclusive for numale hipsters

I wonder who could be behind this post

I've started doing onion enemas and I'm instantly noticing my penis is larger and I have even more hair on my head than before and without even counting the extra hair I've grown at least 2.7 inches