Daytrade crypto by day

>daytrade crypto by day

>go to the gym in the evening

is this the alphaNEET life?

OP you dumb faggot cryptocurrency is good if you're looking to hitch a few dollars using small shitty websites and buy steam games n shit with them but if you're going the "UHH IM MAKING A FORTUNE N SHIET" way you ain't going nowhere, bitcoin may be worth ten thousand dollars but those ten thousand dollars are worthless if you can't withdraw them

Steam doesn't take bitcoin anymore

hu dat?

i know, but i believe you can still cash out very small bits of money into your credit card or paypal or whatever the fuck using some websites

>crypto

My friend who I would consider a cuck pretty much just trades crypto all day and claims hes going to be a millionaire by next year and will buy a ferrari with cash

How's that even possible? I don't even understand how tf it works

anyone who bandwagon crypto now is fucking retarded, literally the dumbest people there is

there is nothing alpha about crypto too

Where can i get me a BustyBrit® like that?

>tfw been in crypto since may 2016 and made like 25k off 1.5k investment
>tfw work at a fintech startup and my equity is now worth another 30k
I'm not even done with college yet. I love crypto. Don't be salty

"Joe Kennedy exited the stock market in timely fashion after a shoeshine boy gave him some stock tips. He figured that when the shoeshine boys have tips, the market is too popular for its own good."

daytrading with 2% profit target?

Same bro
comfy gains brah?

>brit
that's clearly america dumbass

Why?

tfw i got lucky and draw in other losers in the get rich quick pyramid scheme so i can cash out

"When your janitor talks about the stockmarket then its time to sell"

how many abortions do you think she's had to get that figure?

Just enough!

>
naaah its clearly uk man

zero clearly, you can obviously see she's an angel. if she was the kind of person to get abortions then she's be a demon.

go back to your MUHCRYPTOGOD containment board you Veeky Forumsfag

If you follow her Instagram, you'd get a better feel for how many.

I'd wager minimum 2 abortions.

youre just a retard desu

>solid dev team

>"trade"
>no way to short

Name?

wowzo you know all the lingo I didn't know Warren Buffett browsed fit

>being this retarded
normies were a mistake

Look at the cars dude. Ain't no UK

>If you follow her Instagram
link please? Also, how do you gauge abortion without seeing a bump? Very interested desu.

And the roadsigns. And reverse image search.

but you can short, its live on the CME as well as the CBOE you fucking moron

you omitted the part where you

(1) still live at a home
(2) don't pay board
(3) don't pay for groceries
(4) don't pay any utilities, including the electricity.

>willingly fueling the Jew

lol

>I found this on Veeky Forums by accident

The picture was public on her instagram until it blew up here, why would there be any fucking surprise?

If you don't have "fuck you" money then who cares?
I started with 10k and it's worth 60k now. That's not even a down payment on a house.

>ferrari
>not buying a lambo with your bags

how much of that investment is in cash in your bank account?

"because it's disgusting"
OH AS IF SHE WASN'T TRYING TO SLUT IT UP

That cartoon cat looks like a SJW tumblr cuck too. Fuck them all.

Day trading Crypto is just gambling and hoping you'll get rich. It's better to work a shitty job and invest in solid projects while hodling your crypto. The market could dump at any moment so make sure you've only invested what your willing to lose so your not sitting in the kitchen with a bottle of whisky and a gun to your head.

That's photo is taken in the Boston area. She apparently goes to BU.

Those parking signs are identical to the ones in Cambridge so I'm guessing that's where this was taken.

>not being a careerfag
enjoy your crypto "currency" user lul

I'm comfy.

there was a clueless guy telling his even more clueless buddy to buy bitcoin when i was in the sauna the other day, absolutely tulipmania

Literally impossible to short.

Just tell me, why in this exact moment you don't sell at least half of it? Oh right, because you fucking can't.

ahahhaha. thats my fav part of people who are coin rich.

> pshh yea no biggie i got like 50k in coins 8~)

nice man u should cash it out and take a vacation or someshit

> ohh .. well it's not that easy ..

wait so you turned liquid cash into a fake currency and now you can't reliably get it back?

> ..w-well ..

>daytrading
lol keep sucking the brokers cock

I don't get this meme. You move it to coinbase or gemini as BTC and sell and withdraw. I haven't done extensive verification with Gemini but I'm still allowed to transfer $100,000 to my bank a day.

I haven't sold half because I expect it to appreciate further. I did need to cash out $50k for a Tesla Roadster deposit but that was straightforward.

What? I just cashed out enough yesterday to back pay my rent for the next year, it literally takes several seconds for me to sell as many BTC as I want and another working day to receive the withdrawal in my account

We get it, youre butthurt that you dont have anyway, but dont invent fake reasons to not like it

If you legitimately have millions in bitcoin right now you're a fucking retard if you aren't cashing out as much as possible at all time. I made 50 000e with that shit and it was a pretty long process to get it all out

you need to tote the yopper, hit a lick, flip the work, get the bag, cop the phantom, and only then can you whip the foreign

>be me
>make 10k in a week doing basically nothing
>get called a retard by a butthurt kid on a samoan homosexuality acceptation forum board

I'm gonna be fine

>can't cash out meme

>daytrade by day
>trade during the day during the day

Come back once you actually have that money on your bank account

>not nighttrading by day

kek

I can cash out any time I want (GDAX master race) but why would I

>I-I can cash out any time I just prefer not to because 10k a week is a such a small amount that it's worth it to risk it all

Half the people holding Bitcoin are either involved in black market or just waiting to sell. It's an asbolutely huge bubble and I'd suggest cashing out and playing it safe. I'll never forgive myself for being too lazy to mine back in 2011 when I heard of it.

>mfw nocoiners are literally this fucking retarded
Please keep out of crypto. Normies like you are bad enough on 4chins.

>Bitcoin will appreciate in value forever and even if it did dip people will buy mine... Right?

I daytrade onions you stupid poor cryptonigger

Nice man, wish i never lost my wallet when BTC was USD$5 :(

>2012
>thinking about buying in at 12usd per coin
>never did
Oh well, the few litecoins i have are fine too i guess

I mean, i could afford to eat good and maybe cycle. Fucking windows

>Threw $20 beer money at crypto a few months ago
>Have over $85 of holdings and haven't even fucking touched it
>All these bandwagoners raising the value of my portfolio
>I'm not sure what I should do. I might just leave it there any see what happens

Imagine actually being an unironic cryptocel

would unironically be a better idea to start playing video poker (also way cooler)

you meant it sarcastically but yes, a 10k profit *is* too little for me to even care.

>t. Salty nocoiner

>40k a month is too little to care about
it's hilarious how fucking overboard people go with lying on the internet. That or you're one of those idiots who thinks his bitcoin wallet means he actually has that much networth on him

>t. brainlets
The reason why people are hesitant to cash out is because then they can be taxed

lol dude just stop

>shilling for corporate banks on a onion cultivating board visited by 500 people at day maximum
>mfw I make more money than you without having to compromise my dignity for a few cents by simply trading crypto and getting crypto donations
You guys have literally no idea how good I feel
Daily remander that the real value of USD and EUR is literally trilions in negative and everyone is going to see the consequences, but too late

Yes, because a crypto currency which is based literally only on the value people are willing to spend on it wont suffer if the economy crashes.

I mean .. just stop and think about what you're implying.

>this is what normies ACTUALLY believe

You can fully cash out whenever you want, are you guys autistic?

>cryptocurrency value is based literally on what people are going to spend on it
Ahhaahahahjaajjahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
My fucking sides

what the fuck is acceptation? dont u mean acceptance?

Making money by trading nerd shit online is the virgin way to make money. Be a man and start a successful company if you want to be truly alpha.

my french is showing

The basis of the bitcoin economy is the fact that people desire them. If there is no desire (loss of utility/scarcity/whatever) then the value goes with it. Bitcoins are not a commodity so it's not immune to the global economy.

If you think otherwise you must not know much about what you're talking about.

You'd also need to believe that if the global economy tanked that people wouldn't immedatiely sell out of the bitcoin market, thereby crashing the value.

Ontop of that, nobody is going to be buying into bitcoins if they're under financial duress.

I feel confused that people don't realise bitcoins are essentially a high-stakes game of snap.

Man sometimes, reading posts like this, I feel so good realizing I'm smart and the 99% of population is dumber than me, like this poster

>it wont suffer if the economy crashes

Why are you phone posting?

>dude I'm a cryptomillionaire lmao
I'll take "shit only pedophiles say" for 500, Alex

Business travel

?? elaborate or fuck off honestly. i swear 99% of the kids who buy this shit have no idea how it works.

you can be one of the 99% kids who have no idea how it works and still make a 1000x profit browski. how does it feel to have been left behind?

wot? answer the question. (1) how is bitcoin not directly related to what people are willing to pay for it (2) how is bitcoin insulated from a financial crash?

1) it is
2) it's not

doesn't change the fact that you are mad at fuck for not buying earlier, and stupid as fuck for not buying now

i don't really care i jus wanted an answer to my questions for my own curiosity.

turns out you're just another guy who doesn't really know the how or why.

cool.

Cryptofag here.
New to the game, 3 weeks in and Ive made more from crypto than my job (only just, but more is more)
Cashed out $1700 for some car maintenance and its processed in 2 days. Easy shit.

venezuelans were mining btc like mad when their money when down the toilet