Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3q5CnFAhk8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sometimes I stretch before lifting.

>leg day
>nah chest and biceps are more fun and girls care about them more

I'm insecure about looking funny if I do free weights so I use machines

I've been skipping leg day for almost 4 months now

You're not supposed to stretch? how do i warm up then?

I'm gay for your muscles

Dynamic "stretches" aka just jump around and get your blood flowing
e.g. buttkickers highknees michael phelps arm circles
Don't do static stretches like that yoga looking shit, that's for post-workout and before bedtime

I'm on a cut but I just ate 3 brownies and a slice of birthday cake, easily 500-600 extra calories plus the sugar and feeling like shit afterwards

>im just going to end it

I’ve been skipping class too much

I like to intimidate new people at the gym so its less crowded when I come.

Sometimes I tell people I can diddly 400 but i never mention that its on a trap bar

ate a donut today :(

This is the gravest of them all

i inject synthol in my buttocks

not Veeky Forums related, but this happened today:
>class previously organised a 'secret santa' event with a budget of £5
>get stuck up girl who has two kids
>i had fuck all time to go out and get something because ive been too busy
>finally find something that i think her kids would love and order it via amazon prime to get it asap
>go to class
>people bringing in fancy wrapped packages n shit
>chocolates, makeup, hats, everyone is happy
>everyone but my secret santa
>starts fucking raging at how worthless my gift is
>i try to explain that everyone's gift is worth the same
>she goes into a huge slop and posts statuses about how i ruined her first "and last" ever secret santa

turned out her kids are allergic to eggs. also I completely forgot muslims dont believe in evolution
pic related - what i got her

..but its the thought that counts, riiight..?

Goddamn what a cunt. For a 5£ secret Santa if I got a shitty gift I can't use I wouldn't be vocally a cunt about it. You did nothing wrong man

allergic to eggs come the fuck on as for the evolution thing I'm a muslim as well it's not even considered a big deal shes just being a bitch

>..but its the thought that counts, riiight..?

unironically yes.

she's muslim but takes part in secret santa? isn't that a sin for her? also how were you supposed to know her kids are allergic to eggs? and what does evolution have to do with the existence of dinosaurs? i'm starting to think this post is untrue and homosexual.

if it didn't give her a notification, i would screeny her snapchat rant of my egg mould
and idk, im just repeating the words of someone who burst out laughing and said "muslims dont believe in evolution"

in all fairness, because shes one of those "im up my own arse" kinda girls, the sides of the majority of the class exploded harder than the egg would have if she were ever to use it anyway
I didn't even see anything funny about it until her friends started pissing themselves (i showed them before) saying she was gonna hate it

>part of bodybuilding lifestyle since young age
>both father and older brother were serious bodybuilders before me
>arrive at college with competition worthy physique
>last year of college
>don't bodybuild seriously anymore
>down to regular sized fit body with great conditioning
>girl again who has been in my classes since first year
>on our first date
>tells me she was off put by my size before
>"You were just too big user, it was freaky."
>mustgetintopants.jpg
>talk a bunch of shit about how bad it was being that big
>diss my old lifestyle
>deep down still wish I had the time and motivation to get that big again
>wish I didn't stop and kept going even further with bodybuilding

Fuckign roasties, I looked bettter back then 100%, I'm sorry gains lord I blasphemed for pussy.

implying martial arts doesn't always dominate bodybuilding in every aspect

Ive been fantasizing about fucking this bigtitted fatassed black chick from my group project. God help me the onions are too strong

What does martial arts have to do with anything?

Muslims also don't believe in Christmas..why is she celebrating secret santa?

the majority of muslims in the UK take part in christmas. it's more of a cultural thing, but I also asked and they said it's not too bad cus Jesus was a prophet of that Alan bloke they always go on about

Muslim here. Tell her to fuck off. I'd loved it bro.

What college class has a secret Santa? Or what high schooler has two kids?

>I completely forgot muslims dont believe in evolution
we do though

>he's muslim but takes part in secret santa? isn't that a sin for her?
Partaking in cultural aspects of foreign cultures are if you live in one is not haraam, for instance going to mass due to the holiday is haraam, joining your neighbors for celebratory diners/activities is not.

We're an adult class doing a 1-year course that leads to uni. I've already studied at uni but decided I wanted to do something much different, so I have to do this course first.
She's 25 btw, but actually decent looking lmao
cheers eggbro

i would eat eggs easier if they were shaped like that

kek

I didn't do my deadlifts today.

I did deadlifts today with my weaker willed normie friend (who could definitely lift more than me if he actually pushed himself) but I stopped same time as he did even though I could have done alot more cause he got a small cramp in his foot and wanted to go do curls and leave

>why do we live only to suffer this pain user

it's time to stop

I ate nine cans of raviolli

Yeah you sure do LARPer. God this is the most beta post I've seen in a while.

This never happened, sorry bruh

I lift to look good

I masturbate about 2-3 times a day, even tho I'm engaged and sleep with my fiance twice a day, help me lord

>high test
yall eating your onions,good job

Haven’t gone to the gym in two weeks and keep stuffing my fave with shit food, drinking milk and a lot of soda

Hlp me

I've not been to the gym properly since April as I fucked my arm up playing sport and I lost all my motivation since finishing uni

lighter weight of exercise, say your first working set for bench is going to be 315 you might do a set at 135 and 225 first to get blood into the muscle and prepare your cns for the load

nigga what does that have to do with this post

started cutting in January 2015 planning to lose 50lbs. It's almost 3 years later, i'm still 25lbs away. and I wudn't have achieved even that without EC.

fukk, i have no self control.

I've used injuries from a car wreck as an excuse to not work out for way too long.
Today I decided fuck that and that's it's time to get back in shape. I've gained 20 lbs, lost muscle, and I'm getting out of breath doing basic shit.
How do I atone for my sins?

i dont do deadlifts because they are hard and i dont like them

>Confessing your sins to a man with his collar turned backwards,
> Absolutely disgusting.

I haven't had sex in 24 years.

I literally hit legs less than once a month. I don't even feel bad about it.

I ate at a southern-fried buffet once, including desserts. I threw up like a bulimic whore as soon as I got home.

i ate two slices of pizza today :(

th-this desu

Do you have a fucking death wish nigga?

I didnt go to the gym today

Hand her a bowl of eggs

I eat pizza every day and still can't get above 160

>9/10 foreign cutie in uni makes the first move
>gives me her contact without me asking and always talks to me enthusiastically while smiling an obviously nervous herself
>one day she invites me to eat with her
>get nervous and autistically refuse, walk right past her table and sit alone brooding into the nearest window
>she stopped talking to me since then
Being Veeky Forums really can't cure autism

i do twisters, i do fuckin kickers

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dude, not sure what her plan is, but go back and say sorry, you had a bad day, something happened whatever

Are you fucking retarded, go back there and talk to her. Be forward. At least try

Been there, mate. I got past the 160 sticking point with lots of rice and tofu. Also would advise eating straight peanut butter, at leasta a few tbs per day.

So I started to fap felt it coming but stop and nothing came out..... am I still good?

That was more than a week ago it's too late now
>plenty of fish in the ocean yada yada
Girls are a distraction from self improvement anyway, 9/10s like her will be easy when I become the best version of myself. I'm only upset cuz she was tall athletic gym-going bunny. We would've made great babies together

Is this a joke, that's still pretty fresh. Just be honest and say you were having a bad day.
It must be hell having autism

It's fine I already got a lot of chicks, I'm just too used to being the one doing the chasing that she was catching me completely off-guard every time she showed interest

free gibs

HEY!! QUIET WITH THAT

my last essay wasn't as good as it could've been. its not worth much of the module grade so it could be a lot worse.

deadlifted consecutive days, hit 2.5pl8 yesterday for 5 reps but struggled to break past 1 today. how should i train my grip?

I want to stay natty and work on my weight loss while improving my physique but the lure of /fraud/ is a siren call I am having trouble ignoring.

>dat vernal equinox

>every aspect
It doesn't dominate in pure mass or brute strength but sure, keep telling yourself that being able to do the splits and yelling really loud while you slap people makes you tough.

t. Alexander Leonidas

kek

Nice b8 but Muslims don’t celebrate Christmas or “secret Santa”

So is that's why Fox News calls them terrorists?

Are you jason genova?

I switch programmes way too often.

i ate like 20 lussebullar in two days

are you mentally handicapped

time to become a monk now

Since my bench is no where near yours, I bench my cat as my warmup.

youtube.com/watch?v=3q5CnFAhk8k

I don't lift anymore. I just swim a lot, do bodyweight and yoga.
I've never felt better though.

I only hit one body part per week and I'm not even sorry.

Same. Today's the day. I'm gonna throw shoulders into it so I don't feel too bad

this desu~ fuck my life...

muslims will throw a shitfight whenever they can, it's to do with their minority privilege or something
don't worry user, their time will come

I'm drinking this mess

I don’t have a leg routine and only do abs and arms

I don't know how to keep bulking after having to ditch pasta, rice and bread.

I've gained height, I've hit the weights, I've taken a shower, but I haven't had sex. Can I still get a clue?

Why are you bulking on keto?

this dude works out at my gym kek

Gluten fucks my shit up

Nuts, meat, cook stuff with some healthy oils, avocados. Nigga, it ain't hard.

I have injured my left shoulder, left pectoral, and my left scapula. I have been trying to just do general fitness for the last 3 years. These injuries have not healed and now my right arm has an overworked tendon at the elbow juxtaposed to my forearm. I am losing faith that I may never be capable of lifting weights decently ever again. My sin, I suppose, I am having thoughts of quitting......

Since when do dinosaurs have anything to do with evolution?

Like, no one disputes the existence of dinosaur skulls skeletons, creationist or evolutionist. Why would this upset her?

kek don't sweat it dude you just got stuck with the crazy dumbass

new pasta please?