/fraud/

/fraud/
BFG EDITION

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/before asking questions

If you must ask your absolutely important questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on skull crushing general:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5vge7b/psa_how_after_just_one_testosterone_injection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The problem is, those guys you fuckud might not be crazy, but they will gather an army of mentally disabled people that are fucking crazy

How they know where you live btw?

fucking Marokkanen are the same. Antillianen will just shoot you

>get bloods back
>LDL and total cholesterol so low they're below normal range
I've been on 4 weeks of dbol, 3 weeks of var and 14 weeks of test at this point. How the fuck

try tren, masteron and winstrol while eating eggs and meat like crazy

see how your score will look then pussy

Jesus Christ, the way you're talking about this makes the Netherlands look like the middle east

Bro every nation has its ooga booga people. Here in the south US you already know the deal. Apparently these people from Kerkrade are the Netherlands trash. Nano baby just get yourself a Cannik TP9SF and fill the mag with hollow points. Either that or get yourself a shotgun. At close range you'll fuck anything in front of the barrel. Ain't no Kerks gonna break your shit once you teach them a lesson or two

you never NEED pct, you'll recover eventually over time regardless

but I get what you mean, you're asking at what point you'd be fully shutdown, and no there are no studies done on any of this, and it's kind to a dumb thing to ask anyway. what's the point of figuring that out? let's say before 2 weeks you're heavily suppressed but not fully shutdown, what are you gonna do with that information?

what im curious about here is how long after an IM shot would it take for natural test to be back at a "base", and FSH / LH ready to have another shot back in the system

the only info i can find on this is in regards to test U, but being such a long ester, full endocrine recovery is entirely expected

I am just telling shit out of experience.

When i was a little kid i saw my neighbor getting threatened with a machete and he want the run him over with his car. He did the same with nano did with that guy, he beat up some guy from 't kamp how we call it over here

Someone else i know got shot by Antillianen because he stole their scooter.

My little brother got once in trouble with people from the East Europe, they're also crazy. My father made Molotovs and told me how te use his gun just in case when they will get to our home

>Here in the south US you already know the deal.

I have no idea what you mean, please elaborate.

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5vge7b/psa_how_after_just_one_testosterone_injection/

PC you live in Mississippi. Lower socioeconomic inner city residents act like animals and you know it's true. They aren't always black and a lot of them are white trash but you know damn well the people I'm referring to lol

I can understand the gun shit but fucking Molotovs? Seriously?

are there any studies on pre-shot serum levels compared to post-recovery serum levels?

this is the only study i found, and its entirely null and void because it does not show serum levels next to LH and FSH. the bodies in question could still have well above average serum levels of test, which is why the body is not producing LH and FSH, because the body does not need more test at that point in time. im interested in recovery of test production, not indicators.

And if you don't believe me come visit Monroe some time. Live in a trash heap like this long enough and you're exposed to all of it

Well that can't be true, all of my friends are very well behaved upstanding individuals so you must be wrong.

I live in inner city Liverpool and have exactly zero issues

You think the cops will save you? Lol, by the time they arrived they're did their damage.

Luckily my father is also grown up in some crazy ghetto, that's why he's no scared for nobody. My father and I never go good together, but i respect him for that

one man army

All of my friends are as well and we are also poor cunts. But believe you me it's bad over here. Lol there was a shootout in a parking lot a few weeks ago

dude where can you come across this anyway. went through a friend at gym and it was bunk. I asked in another thread and everyone called me a nark

We're discussing Burgerland not Poofland

I was hoping I didn't have to come right out and say I was being sarcastic lmao. I live in the Mississippi Delta, I've seen the worst of the worst. Where are you at man?

I know man I'm not dense I promise lol. West Monroe. If you take I20 west toward Shreveport you literally can't miss it

goddamn, i didn't know you guys had actual slums in the netherlands

i always thought of your country as a nice sleepy white-picket-fence kind of place where everyone is absurdly polite to each other and rides bikes everywhere

Diet?

>this is the only study i found, and its entirely null and void because it does not show serum levels next to LH and FSH. the bodies in question could still have well above average serum levels of test
you think that 8 weeks after an injection of test E, the test levels would still be elevated....?

I don't understand what you're trying to get out of this information

Also don't track me and rape me

They're fucking pikeys, what did you expect?

They aren't humans, they are some vermin pretending to be.

trying to understand the recovery aspect of the endocrine system when introduced to exogenous hormones

pure curiosity. it's good to understand things.

I don't really plan on it, it's about 2 hours out of my way my dude. But yeah, you're close enough to where I live to understand what I mean when I say I'd really like to get out of here. I was considering moving near Nashville where my extended family lives, but for the time being I gotta stick it out here and make some money.

At least we've got the blues, I guess.

Oats with a tablespoon of coconut oil. Then just chicken breasts cooked in olive oil, rice, kale, broccoli and carrots rest of the day

Google Achterstandswijken in Google and find out

Yes most of the people are, but you don't mess with some type of people. Like you wouldn't call some crip or blood a nigger just out of nowhere

There are probably no studies on it because from a medical perspective it wouldn't make sense to figure this out exactly so it would be hard to find investors or get grands. Than again the recovery time completely depends on the dose, ester and frequency of administration so there is not 1 clear answer for it anyway.

Dropped mast and upped test to 250mg, hungry all the time.

fucking mast messed everything up I TRUSTED YOU

Stop being retarded and know how use Google

>Rereading other thread

Fuck, Nano glad you caught those little bitches and gave them what they had coming. Fucking trash kids.

Stole out of my lawn , came out of my front door so yeah.

>whats getting ready for the gym
Why would I drive my car to work when its a 5 min drive?

what the hell are these camps you 2 are talking about

Thank you, glad they didn't it steal it. Fucked up the ignition with a screw tho...

Ps. If its not too much to ask, could you check the mail?
Still very gratefull and pleased with what I've got.

crazy ass snowstorm here, the roads are a mess, shit's closed everywhere, people have no idea how to drive, accidents on every corner

fucking mother nature is a gains goblin

brown people ghettos

I feel you there bro. I'm in grad school for another year and then I'll be able to save up and apply for PhD programs

>masT betrayed by Mast

Perhaps this betrayal could be seen as a symbolic representation of how we have built our very beings around the chemicals we inject ourselves with, to the point where these chemicals eventually lead to our downfall. We have been betrayed by our very own identity, and are left lost with a sense of losing one's identity. For betrayal from outside is one thing, but a betrayal of ourselves by ourselves is a haunting and crippling reminder that nothing will ever turn out how we hope, no matter how much we hope it does.

Is what I would say if I were an English major trying to write a pretentious Buzzfeed article.

shit nigga gonna make me cry

Replied you back!

Btw Aren't they gonna have to pay for your damages and stuf since police got involved? Or at least can you get it from insurance?

Thanks man, will look into them.

I don't know yet, damage is minor and since they're trailer trash I rather not bother. Just the housing of the ignition has been abused but I can straighten that mostly.

You going comic con coming march?

>I didn't know you guys had actual slums in the netherlands
You get slums in every country mate, poor people exist in every nation.

I'm in england and I'm gonna track you both down just so I can fly all the way to where you are and cause your anuses to prolapse with my pulsating erect penis.

We meet again, British gay user. I was wondering where you went, you have such a way with words.

>tfw you will never go to a comic convention with your /fraud/ bros and have an awesome time banging cosplay sluts
WHY EVEN LIVE

What nationalities are the people on /fraud/?
Me myself am English.

Come on over. One day we'll go Murican cons, I'll let you know to meet up.

Dutch manlet prince.

White guy from Mississippi. if you're from /pol/ and want specifics, I've got nothing for you other than I'm not a "hispanic" white.

Sounds like a plano, Nano. Maybe by then I'll be big enough to cosplay someone with muscles without looking foolish.

redpill me

will my natural T get lower / will I lower my natty limit if I come off test blast with pct? fucking mongrels spitting broscience everywhere

>Maybe by then I'll be big enough to cosplay someone with muscles without looking foolish.
The body dismorphia will fuck you over, hard.

>you have such a way with words.
Thank you I pride myself on my words. Also how quick can I expect to see changes on 500mg test a week as I am growing impatient because I am too skinny for any hot twinks on grindr to message me back as they all want thicc daddies.

another dutchfaggot here
lots of dutchfags on Veeky Forums, probably due to the relatively high rate of autism here

How long have you been on, and how is your diet and training?

Probably true, but I'm not really at the state I want to be in at the moment. Still a little too flabby, a little too small, etc/ and so forth. Not sure what i'm aiming for exactly, I just wanna be... more.

>25 hours
>0 confirmations

Just keep going, set yourself a goal and aim for that, ignore shreds, focus on gains.
When its time to cut down, cut down, but only if that goal is met.
Enjoy reaching it, enjoy being it, and if desired set a new goal, repeat process.

No clue on what level you wish to set on?
I started at pic related.

>How long have you been on, and how is your diet and training?
I'm doing a ppl routine 3 times a week. I'm not tracking calories though desu I know I should really.

>White guy from Mississippi
That's a fancy way of saying meth dealer.

Ah okay doesn't sound too bad than and probably okay just leaving it like that, they already got beat up pretty badly as some form of retribution lol.
I'm still not really sure if I will go. I'll ASK if any of my friends will go with me but I don't just wanna lone around there most of the day by myself even though I know we could meet up for a while..
Do you think tickets are gonna sell out or do I have time until March to make up my mind?

iktf

this shit makes me feel good about living in a little shit town, I did see a lot of shit in Roermond however when I was in middelbaar.

as long as the key still fits and turns/activates the ignition its just cosmetic.

the only chemical that ever betrayed me was arimidex, weed and paracetamol.

too much hassle for what its worth. you'd need to get a lawyer to deal with it. i'm still waiting on money when a scumbag cut me off when i had right of way. he disputed the claim and now its in endless limbo of the dutch justice system.

dutch people are just hip memester's.

god that sounded awful, even ironical.

Idk why ask is in all caps lmao

Oh that's fucked up.. you'd think things like this would be handled pretty smoothly. What a world.

Depends how long you are on, or how many cycles with how much time inbetween you run (if not bnc), depends how you PCT as well and there's always individual differences.. in general though from a single cycle you will not lower your natty levels but it might take a while for them to completely restore.

thanks for the answer.

Give fat butt

I gotchu faM

I like how you mix in kankerdomme Dutch woorden when writing in English. I think that im going to voortzetten this meme.

Quick question
Those who had depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, poor motivation and mood swings. Did getting on the juice help/relieve some of these things or make them worse? Thanks in advance!

Track me down at your own peril. My anus will devour your throbbing cock with the fury of one thousand white dwarves

also wondering this
Also same question about during PCT

>tfw you finally talk to the Chad of the gym and he's actually a very nice guy
Asked if he could work in with me on deadlifting while I had 545 on the bar. He started at 4 plates and started hitting 6.5 plates for reps while I was still doing singles. Smdh. It must be nice having a 9/10 face, 6'2 ~275lbs, and being the strongest guy around with zero programming.

i'm new to Veeky Forums and I feel the same way. I never needed the bro science before i turned 30 cuz my natty gainz were legit. but now these wizards are either baiting me by suggesting bullshit or calling me a newfag and holdin the info back

dude go to /gay/

Lol I'm not remotely attracted to girls so I'm not a fag

oh yousa chick who's a buttslut. i see i see

I feel like I know this butt

I'd be disappointed if you couldn't recognize it just by looking at the butt

I figured

I want to start /fraud/ing but I'm concerned about my dick.

How do to experience sex after (and during) short and long term treatments?

stupid post

Bahahahahha holy shit

That's fucking brilliant user, thanks

Going through that now. You trade in some penile sensitivity for stamina.

I can now fuck my chick for a lonnnnng time but that's because it's taking me forever to bust one.

Pls respond

this is a stupid reply

American from Texas. My forbears were from Ireland, England, Germany, and Jewland.

German and presumably russian what is now technically polish.

It's the truth

Doesnt help with depression.
If you were low test it will inprove qol of life all around but thats different

>little too flabby
>little too small

Holy understatement batman.

You seem like a nice dude PC but you're prettt much the example of a dyel without a base roidin into 'maybe lifts' status

>ou seem like a nice dude PC but you're prettt much the example of a dyel without a base roidin into 'maybe lifts' status

fraud standards? yes, normal standards? nope.

now please tell me which standards are more realistic?

The problem with this line of thinking is that you can easily attain a good body by normie standards without roids. You don't even really need a incredibly strict diet or 6 days of training a week. It's not very hard to have abs and a little arm definition. I really do not understand people who take steroids with an end goal of being average.

their goal isn't being average, it clearly isn't.

i'm just implying this opinion /fraud/ has of bodies contributes to some heavy ass body dismorphia. Its unrealistic as shit. You need to look like the top 1% to not get absolute hateful comments.

its not productive desu and exactly why I don't post much progress pics. I have pretty bad body dismorphia and its starting to get somewhat better just by seeing my results in the mirror. its gotten so bad at one point I didn't care about improving my look but just focusing on numbers. Yeah thats not gonna get you very far.

tl;dr dont post your pics on fraud if you want to not fuck your self esteem

I mean I did more than just diet a little and cardio when I was natty but this was probably like 8 months of training if that. Going from fatass who did nothing but play video games all day to this didn't require steroids. Before I started frauding I did bloods and only got like 400ng/dl at 19 years old. I'm definitely not saying this is amazing progress because it isn't but according to normies this is "ripped"

I'm 30, 6'0, 190 lbs, 25% BF

I've been training consistently for 2 years, first year was mostly spent cutting so didn't get a lot of strength, this year I am up to 1/2/3/4. Thinking about doing 10 week cycle of Test E+Anavar. Got my natural test results back and came back low (~400), think that may have been diet related as I was doing GOMAD.

Should I do it?

At 400ng/dl and 30y, get on and stay on atleast low dose.
100mg per week got me to 800ng/dl

>It's not very hard to have abs
You fuck

contrary to the stupid soy argument or the diary argument thats so popular on here.

there have been no studies found that diary increases/decreases testosterone.

also 10 weeks is baby shit and gonna net you nothing.

That's way way better progress than I got in 8 months

Canacuck here, white ethnicity.

Is there any point in running 500mg eq or what is the reccomended minimum?