Hair

I have really fucking thick hair

The volume is unreal and its pissing me off because i sont know how to style it.

All the cool kids have low volume and can do whatever they want with it.

Please help :(

Buzz it

Don't be a bitch?

Mine is the same.

Girls love it. Keep the sides & back very short (2 or 3 guard), and I usually run a 5 or 6 guard on top.

I don't use shampoo, just warm water & scrub like crazy. Keeps it fucking luscious & shiny.

Find a good barber. Do not go to salons and do not go to fucking Great Clips.

this, just stop using shampoo and your hair will be flatter

I somewhat know your pain, I want mine to go back like this but it starts to stick out everywhere and also curl like a fucking schoolboy at the gym.

High volume hair is the best. Look for styles that accommodate your thickness.

Get a better haircut.
It's that simple. If your hair generally looks bad you have a shit haircut.
You can try to style it to improve it but having a decently done haircut is leagues more important

you can ask the barbers to thin your hair, t hey use special scissors

I have the same problem as OP and trust me they can thin it but it will be thick and unmanageable again within 10-14 days.

Yes but do not stop WASHING it. You can clean your hair just fine with water & scrubbing.

OP here

Would your hair look something like this?

If you teacher yourself to so it you could thin it out every 2-3 days No?

>Used to have lots of thick hair
>started thinning last year
I almost cried when normiebook showed my a "memory" from 5 years ago

tell them to thin it alot and go once a month, like a normal human be ing

Buzz it

GROW IT OUT. It'll take a while since it's so short right now, but once it gets to a certain length it'll start to bend more and style easier.
Pic related is an example of this. If he had his hair cut as short as yours, he wouldn't be able to do shit with it either.

Have it short on the top, keep the length at the sides, but thin it out. Works for me.

I have the same type of hair and decided to style it like this so much better than any other hair cut I could do with it

>tfw receding hairline

>Used to have lots of thick hair
>started thinning last year

Same here man
Be careful what you wish for OP, I still wish I had my thick curly hair

fuck man i wish i had some of that thicc hair so i can get a jon hamm haircut. im thinning out now and i havent hit 25 yet. but i can grow a good beard, and can put on muscle quick.
>tfw i still want that hair more :(

Tfw I'll always be at least a 6 and have nice hair

>hurrr I have too much hair
thank God you're not balding you fucking brainlet. and shave that shit off your cheeks

Alright, pretty boy
Don't push it

Use more conditioner and make sure you keep conditioner on your hair at least a couple of minutes. Or wear a cap for an hour or two after you get out of the shower and your hair will have nowhere near as much volume

Donate hair bls.

> giving yourself a haircut that isn’t a buzz

Literally when someone bullies you when you fuck up your hair and they say did you do it yourself, you will deservedly go to brainlet hell

t. Brainlet