Spartacus is the most Veeky Forums television show I've ever seen. Ambiguous sexuality, constant fighting...

Spartacus is the most Veeky Forums television show I've ever seen. Ambiguous sexuality, constant fighting, fawning over the muscularity of the men fighting, it's fucking amazing.

Oh yeah, there's tits too, I guess.

Great show, shame what happened to that actor.

agreed. same as 300.
shame about the homo shit later in the show.

errr
Vikings?
dyel?

Heard sternons gave him cancer and increased its growth rate that eventually killed him. Wonder if he regrets it.

This is the most high test show in history
>all this blood,guts,fightings
>all those tits,those beautiful bushes but also cocks for diversity
>gayness and straightness mashed together,everyone gets a piece

Plus a lot of the actors are likeable.Shame that Andy died though,RIP

Best girl pic related

Only two actual homos were ugly af tho

Every scene where a Gladiator is scraping themselves with Strigil reminds me how awesome it was for Veeky Forumsizens 2,000 years ago.

You could literally scrape the oil off your body, and plebs would buy it as an ointment to heal their frail faggity bodies.

I kinda wanna get back into it. Worth it?
I really loved it, but whenever they killed his wife I was just completely disinterested.

Vikings gets steadily worse after the first season.

Yea the prequel season is pretty good too

he ded

Spartacus Season 1 is the best season of television ever made. Prove me wrong.
>pro-tip: you can't

Firefly

Nigga there was homo stuff in the first fucking season.

deadwood
carnivale
rome

season 2 is pretty based aswell.

Really..?

this.
and pic related, faggots

Latest season was amazing man. Ragnars sons come together just to floor some britbongs

Agreed. Spartacus is cool and shit but vikings is top tier. I'm trying to hit Bjorn mode

rick and morty

I'd buy me some.

trailer park boys season 5

>yfw people say Spartacus was a bad show and "too gay"

Agreed OP, this is also very Veeky Forums

Ill see you in the shieldwall

what does firefly have to do with reddit?

After the first season it starts to suck. Season 2 was alright I guess, but don't even bother with season 3+

Sad but true. Season 1 is awesome though!
Loved it

>best character left now ragnar died
>no screentime
how did ivar become the main character

Gods of the Arena, The prequel while Andy was getting treatment was pretty fucking amazing too. I'd put them on par

This

True that guy + Batiatus and waifu was great again too.
I also really liked that Roman from s3 and that slutty blonde

Unfortunately the first 3 or 4 episodes are garbage

But it definitely has the best season finale I've seen

They dont stick to the actual timeline of famous vikings ect but they turned Ivar into some rolleypolley staby ninja cripple and everyones got a boner for him because of it. If anything the brothers would of let him die for killing the brother as revenge.

I hope they show Bjorns rise as chieftain and when he goes and fucks up everybody and raids down to rome before he goes back filthy rich and retires

Really sad im through it now. Watched the whole 4 seasons over the past few weeks. Really got me motivated for the gym every time.

BLACKSAILS is a great show too
Esp when you've rp'd playing A.C. Blackflag

Bjorns assault on the Mediterranean was such a huge part of viking history they can't not include it

Firefly is reddits favourite show. Is meme-tier

ivar actually blood eagled king aella irl

Is that when the Swedes invented a word for 'edgy faggit'?

This.

I missed out on the last season and couldn't find any torrents. So mad. Wanted to know how it ended. S3 was one of the best seasons I have ever seen and has one of the greatest action scenes I have seen on tv. Despite wanting more I'm glad they ended it at four seasons before it goes all to shit like a lot of other shows.

They are including it. He's making his way towards the ME in the newer season. The brothers will have a civil war, and Laga is confirmed dead this season. Also I'm sure we'll eventually see Bjorn get btfoed by Greek fire.

dumb meatheads

Be here now is a nice documentary on his life during the disease.

Words fall from mouth like shit from ass.

Who gives a shit? Its a good show. Reddit probably likes Full Metal Jacket too. Did you know there's an fitness subreddit? Better a fat cunt then, oh wait there's probably a fat pride one as well.

Firefly is pretty good, but reddit spergs out over it every chance they get. It's just a bunch of herd mentality shit.

In ideal world when a girl does that I would tackle her and grab her by the throat, spit in her face and fuck her with a look that penetrates her soul.
but nooooooo we have to have laws.,.

I recently just unironically watched the the whole show during cardio. Shit was great.

Didn't Ivar irl become the king of Ireland? He's not a minor character of their history.

Anyone here watch Banshee? It's pretty much Test Boost: The Show.
Fighting and sex with beautiful women

Is that the one with Robin from Batman Forever?

>tfw newfags haven't seen the sopranos

Nope, its mainly full of actors that I'd never heard of before. But they're all incredible

Look up Hood vs Sanchez on youtube for a taste of the fighting but Dont watch any fights beyond that. I spoiled a lot of plot for myself by going through all the fights before watching the show

varro is both best bro and aesthetic as hell

The writing is absolute trash. But it's entertaining enough. Definitely not the best anything.

>REMOVE COCK FROM ASS

Spartacus is good inspired me to be a better man
So did this one

do you get to see her tits?

That show is gay af.

Pleb

It’s bretty gud. I stopped watching during the fourth season cuz it got boring

If you think Spartacus isn't poorly written than you must have shit taste indeed.

Them's fightin' words 'round here, boy.

I like Spartacus, the action is engaging, the cast is great, the cinematography isn't for me but thats subjective. Overall a good show, but you can not deny the writing is pretty cringy at times.
>Cease fucking tongue or see it ripped from throat
>Words fall from your mouth like shit from ass
>Jupiters cock!
>Once again the gods have seen fit to spread cheeks and ram cock in ass.

i use to watch it back in like 2011
didnt know it was still on

Jokes aside, there is a good bit of shitty writing, I'll admit that, but the examples you've given, are not what I'm referring to. The creative slang and vernacular they use is one of my favorite parts of the show, if not just for the meme factor.

>Look up Hood vs Sanchez on youtube
Biting? What the fuck is this bitchboi shit?

Fargo Season 1

The vampire diaries is a pretty high test show for masculine alpha men.

Those were great, quit spreading cheek for cock.

Tvd is best show. In b4 dyel

>apology
>gratitude

>Calling the Tvd a high test show ULTRA KEK

>2 People that don't age meet some annoying bitch.
>Both of the mtake the medicine to become human again
>The girl the both fought over found someone else
>The END

>vikings
>Ragnar's sons are all baby-faced

No.

>spoiling the ending

NOOOOOOOOO

Great show, vastly underrated

All of Kai's scenes are kino

Father Ted

Vikings is 100% trash feminist trash.

twin peaks the return

I love that show

>Tfw I'll never be a 6'2 mob boss who towers over his underlings and fucks hot Russians

Though I don't have panic attacks at least

Y'all faggots probably never watched Rome

Its a shame that Veeky Forums truly has such shit taste

Just brought up memories of the happa girl who was obsessed with this show

Pretended to like it so I could fuck her. Writing was too corny

Honestly mate, as good as the fourth season was I didn’t think it topped any of the others. It was on a par with them if anything. It was actually quite depressing too, really nailed that feeling of this being the death of the golden age of piracy, that the characters no longer had a place in the world. Made me yearn for the comfiness of season 1 again.

Do watch it if you ever get the chance though user, the ending is really really good.

There are better ones than that tho.

I love Peaky Blinders
Fucking amazing show

Random rant: I hate how they always try to "discredit" shit from the sagas with "it may not have happened", "he may not have existed", etc. Nobody questions the African king who had 400 billion dollars of gold and brought it all to mecca on donkey-back.