What would you do, Veeky Forums?

What would you do, Veeky Forums?

I would laugh that the guy who wrote the note doesn't realize that the picture on my nightstand he assumed was my bf is really just me without makeup and padding on

As long as she’s fucking me as much as I want then nothing. If not then find someone else. Don’t care what someone does as long as they are pleasing me to my satisfaction.

I'd beat the fuck out of my girlfriend and the dude that left the note since he slept with her

beat her ass and dump her obviously

>t. cuckold

Forgive her because she's most likely my soulmate. But my future girlfriend would never cheat on me because I'm a virgin and would save myself from her. That's the one thing Chad can't give her that I can, my pure virginity.

What a faggot

He did you a solid and you beat him? LOL he should have just kept coming over and fucking her and cucking you.

No way you're for real though, nobody could be this retarded.

your virginity has literally zero value

Female virginity has value, yours does not. I'm sorry.

Become a feeder, and once she's obese break up with her in front of her family exposing her sluttyness. I'd then warn the rest of the world on her, and post her nudes to/b/

Create a sequel to shovel dog called shovel girl

male virginity has negative value, nice bait tho

he's still a living reminder to her betrayal though
only one way to fix that and make the world right again
kill them both

Probably break up with her and cut her out of my life entirely

I don't see why you faggot have to be so excessively edgy like

Are you guys really so emotionally fragile that the idea of some slut cheating on you induced violent thoughts?

inb4 cuck, dump her, but don't go over the deep end

actually retarted

what would ghengis do

it's not emotionally fragile its just having enough self esteem to let someone walk all over you and walk away without being suitably punished

I pee in sinks so I would never know

FPBP

Take a piss.

Die of a nosebleed

>not putting it under the cap of the 2l bottle next to the bed

Veeky Forums never gonna find out if it’s under the toilet lid

What? Fuck that. Your bro just saved you and you are going to kill him? Get a grip, man up, and shake your bro's hand for exposing that bitch and move on. He just saved your life you faggot.

Not him, but I feel the same way. I think it's the opposite of being cucked.

take a dump in her purse

>at the bar the other night
>local golf course was having their employee Christmas party out on the patio
>9/10 blonde qt came in to order a drink
>started chatting with the bartender like she knew him
>told him about her date and how he "owns a farm and has his shit together but ...*looks over and whispers*... he's a virgin!?"
>bartender immediately said "oh hell no he's going to follow you around everywhere, get rid of him immediately"

>went out on the patio 10 minutes later out of curiosity and the virgin guy looked pretty normal but had blatant gyno and you could tell the chick stopped paying attention to him

Half measures. You gotta kill em it's the only way.

>that emoji at the end

Are you me?

>Be 6'4
>37" inseam ayylmao legs
>toilet too far away for good aim
>sitting down a hassle, dick touches inside of bowl unless I tuck it back
>semi refuses to shrink on one morning, desperately full bladder
>fuck this
>piss in sink
>perfect height, no mess, quick rinse and done
>mind blown

Sink pissing ftw. You wash your hands in my urinal.