6 and a half-ish months progress how am I doing?

6 and a half-ish months progress how am I doing?

Good, start bulking

youre no longer a fat fuck
do this now

What was your routine, kouhai kun?

Full body

I second this

fork putdowns x F
table pushaways x F

Yeah p much haha

Report back once you've finished going through puberty. And I'm not saying that to be mean, but as actual advice. You don't look like you've finished growing yet, but good job on the weight loss.

to failure?

tell us about all the mires you get now...

what's your height and beginning and current weight? how much did you lose?

It's time to stop neglecting chest.

5' 5" (lmao) 125 lost 60 lbs

> (OP)
>It's time to stop neglecting chest.
Thx for advice senpai. Im currently doing 5x5 bench and 3x15 cable flies. Should i add more or what?

You're a cute twink, OP.

You look like a pre pubescent boy.

Come back when you are 18.

I am 18 :(

Thanks. My bf thinks so too :)

Bumping for chest advice

How long did it take you to break out of skinnyfat ?

Howd you get the bigger lats?

Cheat rows my friend

Took me 3 months to go from skinnyfat to skinny then i started lifting

What's your gym routine?

Great progress man; I'm currently fairly skinny and going to start lifting, just have been struggling to find a routine

Here's my suggestion as someone who's been lifting for 7.5 years now. Don't bother with a routine. Just go into the gym knowing what body parts you need to work and try something new each time. Keep trying new exercises, rep schemes and weekly/monthly structures until you find stuff that works for your body. As long as you feel sore the next day you're growing. Make sure you eat enough and keep learning and eventually you'll be able to answer your own questions.

A routine would be nice to get me started, so i know what machines work what muscle groups etc

this is some fake post just to roleplay, better pics. lets see if its the same phone, same hair etc. left doesn't have hair on his forearms, the right does. in 6 months you don't suddenly sprout hair on your forearms like that. fake n gay

New phone dont have the old one anymore but here is the case. Cant see arm hair bcuz bad lighting and bad camera. Also you're a fucking virgin.

Original right pic reverse search it if u want.

Routine please ?l

Another

Full body strength training 2 days a week 5x5 all the compounds. Full body accessory and isolation one day a week.

Great. Focus more on chest.

Have any advice for that? I already do 5x5 strength training for bench and ohp twice a week. Also do cable flies once a week.

What are your stats?

You're seriously making it dude. Inspiring to the chublords and dyels alike, nice arms

105 bench 5x5
100 row 5x5
80 ohp 5x5
135 squat 5x5
Weak lol. Also don't diddly anymore because lower back injury.

dumbell press day, flat and incline same day, but split your incline bench and flat. Maybe add a reverse bench day.

Thanks dude. Unless you're memeing me.

Set up a full body routine, go look at different leg muscles and switch between back and arm every day.

Thanks senpai

Amazing progress, im down from 98 (now 71)kg

How many more kgs would you say before i lose that bit of belly fat

Totally serious dude. You lost the fat and look like you have the potential to get really swole, do it

U need more muscle brotendo

Thx bro :)

The plan was to put muscle on after my stomach was flat; i want to do a nice clean bulk so i don't have to worry about cutting at the other end

user..

Were u not lifting while cutting?

Cardio and body weight

I was maintaining an average of around 600kcals a day for 4 months and didn't know anything about macros for most of it

Went way to low on the calories. U probably lost a lot of muscle.

never really had any; i couldn't do a single pushup, i can do like 15 now but id say thats because of weight loss, not muscle gain

incline bench is great for chest

are you 16

This right here

You can see how much muscle you really have once you get lean. Every fat fuck that loses weight says they "lost a lot of muscle". No, you never had much muscle to begin with.

You have a good base to lean bulk from, thats what I did and now my cut is easy since I didnt gain much fat during my slow bulk

i want a flat stomach before i bulk, cant remember the last time i had one

how the fukk were you surviving on 600cals/day??

Autophagy: A How-to Story

Well it was bumpy, some days id eat 0 other days id nearly reach 2k

Most of the time i was just fasting for 3-4 days then binging

Worked it out to be around 600kcals average over the entire period

how does a fatass kid suddenly develop the willpower to pull off 3 day fasts?

I never tried to lose weight, both my parents are obese so it was just normal to me; i knew i was overweight but it didnt bother me

I guess i just found something that motivated me, which is the end goal of my 1.5 year plan to have a body like this; obviously with less muscle mass but that kind of shape

literally starve to death

Fuck off Thomas