How do I use Snapchat, Facebook, etc. to my advantage?

How do I use Snapchat, Facebook, etc. to my advantage?

Don't do it user those are botnets and should be avoided

just b urself

Facebook
>dont post "im bored" statuses.
>Do a lot of social activities and let friends tag you in them.
>if you follow weird/questionable content, do your best to keep it hidden.
>everything you like/comment on will show up on someones feed.

Snapchat
>snapchat is great at advancing your tinder game.
>match with a girl, talk a small amount, get her snapchat.
>post stories of you doing cool social shit
>this is a great way to find out if she is really who shes pretending to be

Don't use them at all. They are full of retards with overinflated egos. They will always spam the shit out of your newsfeed with their oh-so-exotic excursions, fancy food and what not, whereas most of them have shittiest, most boring lives imaginable. Don't step into this circlejerk. I have deleted my facebook, because I couldn't stand those cocksuckers thinking everyone loves them and is really interested in getting 17 invitations a week for some shitty club party. Challenge for everyone, who thinks they have made great friendships there - hide your birth date and then tell me how many of those so called 'friends' called you that day.

Snapchat is by and large the best way to string girls along. It's a great way to talk with a girl and keep your presence in her mind. Since you can snap without any substance it's just a small reminder you're there. Also a great way to bootycall. After you've been snapping with a one night stand for a few weeks it's safe to assume you're at least "friends" and get all of the benefits that come along with that.

Is it customary to just add random acquaintances? Don't really have anybody I'd call a friend. Really wanting to reinevent my social life. I feel like this is the best start.

By staying away from them and talking to people in real life.

Yes, adding someone on snap is very casual.

To add to this, people have varying snap habits. With girls though most will be okay with starting a streak.

Deleting them. Not having it is a huge advantage for productivity and makes you less traceable.

On snapchat just post stories of you doing anything, as long as there is a beginning middle and end to what your are posting. I've noticed that when I bother to do this I get a bit of engagement from people.

This guy knows

With regards to you reinventing your social life don't just stop at the virtual, go do social things irl as well. Try out a bunch of activities like rock climbing or dance classes and see what u fancy. It's (reportedly) a great way to meet people and it beats jacking off on Veeky Forums all day

Probably the best advice you're gonna get OP.

On FB/Snapchat, you can post cool shit that you do. If you've got any hobbies, and you're any good, you can look pretty fucking cool.

Plus if a girl's snapchat stories are all basic as hell, you know to stay away, or to handle her differently. I added one chick, and every single story is her and her friends doing super basic stuff. Giggling while watching movies, giggling while at the beach, giggling while at a kinda nice cafe. Oh look, a selfie in a nice dress. It was just so fucking agonizing to watch. Nothing at all mildly interesting.

I'm slowly trying to post more /out/ stuff on my facebook instead of lame ass posts. It's nice.

DON'T send dick pics or talk dirty unless the woman request first. They screen cap everything and send it to all their friends and portray you as a creepo who should be avoided and blocked at all costs.

when dealing with bergs you always loose.

>he doesn’t want to be facey
Geed alert

search for RSD Max on YouTube. He is a fan of using social media to get pussy.

The fact that you even have to ask means you are beyond saving

Not op but..
I'm well built, hairy and have a dick that's bigger then an air freshener can and I frequently get an urge to tenderly yet angrily rape.

Post semi suggestive nudes and be upfront about wanting to fuck them like cheap whores/the victim in every single non violent rape in every movie they've ever seen.

Or a smiling beach picture where I'm running with my small dog on the beach?

snapchat is building a very large database of everyone's faces

So are all of those dating services and facebook.

>tinder game

aspie

not fitness related

Where did you guys get your snap friends? Only people I have is 3 girls I met on Tinder, am I doing it right ? Or should I have all of my facebook friends and IRL friends on it ?
I have like 40 snap pts and these snap addicted roasties have like 5000, 6000 pts

I don't disagree with you at all my guy, but you should at least network to get yourself ahead in life. Maybe not with those kinds of people, but there's definitely life advantages to networking. And along the way you will meet genuine people, not often, but in between all the shit you'll meet cool chicks and cool bros.

does score matter? I just made one and I wanna add some chicks but I obviously have like 10 snapscore, do people actually care about that kind of shit or is it purely just there?

t. gentooman

wondering this too. Should I just start asking everybody I know and any people I hit it off with irl for their snap?

literally no one i have ever spoken to cares about snap score