Is she real Veeky Forums? Is she out there somewhere?

Is she real Veeky Forums? Is she out there somewhere?

... If you somehow find such a creature and marry her, will she stay Veeky Forums and not get fat?

> he doesn’t have a wheyfu

Is the author trying to be funny because they're quoting MST3K or do they think the stock action-hero-buff-guy names are just funny and stealing material?

MST3K.

>le cringe

Its an SJW comic so assume the worst.

Why the fuck is the barbell so narrow? How can she put her fucking hands near the plates? That's awful design, but I'm about 98% sure the artist has never stepped foot into a weight room

She does. She posted on one of the CBT threads. Too bad for you fags, I already claimed her.

fuck she got yoked

How do you even know that's not a dude?

Exactly.

>manlet reach detected

Nigga just be gay

>losing that soft feminine tum

Every day we slip further from the light of God

>Its an SJW comic
Literally one strip that /co/ has never been able to let go. The rest is actually pretty decent muscle girl with /ss/ undertones. I just wish VanHeist would stick to a fucking schedule, though

You shut your dirty fucking mouth, the Space Mutiny episode of MST3K is funnier than whatever the fuck you find funny, guran-fucking-teed.
Yes, I'm mad/booty blasted/triggered/wheverthefuck

Depends on the girl, you always take some amount of risk on whenever you make any commitment

Posting my transformation from natty to fraud here because cbt is rude.

5ft
23yo
122lbs
Goal body is peak DLB. This video is from August when I was still natty.

>/ss/ undertones.
utter garbage

This is my current shape sitting at 140lbs.

Jokes on you fuckboi, I already tributed her pics, faggot.

Imagine having taste this bad.

>le cringe

not cringeworthy
HOMO

>pick 2

>Guran

You see, the kids listen to the rap music...

the highlight reel from that one on youtube had me dying

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation
sauce

>Literally one strip
Bullshit, you're just too retarded to take the hints
>white guys heckling girls in the street
The artist is an idiot.

>Grandpa arms
Why the fuck do women always have to overdo it?

holy shit you got BIG

what made you want to look like a man ?

vanheist.deviantart.com

In 30 years, fussing over memorizing proper spelling will be something we look back on and laugh about, like what cursive is going through now.

>dat growth
HNNNNNNNNNNNG

Amazing transformation. How big do you want to get?

MST3k is pretty good, especially when you realize they've done...what? Over TWO HUNDRED episodes, watching those terrible flicks a bunch of times, editing them down in order to place minor intros outros and skits all filled to the brim with basically one-liners that are genuinely funny.

I have not seen an episode of the new series (assuming it's out now) and I don't intend to, but I'm disappointed in Veeky Forums if people are calling Mystery Science Theater 3000 to be "cringeworthy."

>like what cursive is going through now.
>america
Jesus christ niggers
Cursive is simply a faster writing system, stop being so edgy about it.

i missed this meme so goddamn much

>Wears a slip of fabric that barely covers her ass
>Surprised that it's sexualized

Okay

she's a naive space alium, she doesnt know any better

Are you ??

>+18lbs of pure beef
damn you blew up like crazy
what kind of gear did you use and how much? pls post the dates of the beginning and end of your cycle bc I want to know how rapid the growth was
you looked amazing before and intimidating af now
I wish I had your arms
could you post a vid from your bulk and show face maybe? pls

Yes

Why fraud? Not hating, just want to understand.

Mirin gains. How big are your biceps?

is this you michelle gnon?

giv muscle gf

I know! :)

Thanks. My goal right now is to achieve DLB's meaty stage look, and add my own touch to it by developing fuller traps, delts and upper chest.

Not her, sorry. :(

Thank you and here's your vid.

The room is a fucking mess in both pics

Degeneracy

The couple that frauds together, stays big together. Quick question, are you bigger than your bf?

Mirin those biceps nice work

also checked

I'm a lanklet dude and I wish to someday be as big as you

Don't go screwing around with Test... you're pretty as is and I'd hate to see your jawline go blocky. To get as muscular as you are on just LGD and oxandrolone says a lot about your training. But.... if you get much bigger it's gonna start looking a little too manish. Keep some hips and tits shape. Legs look great....

BIG

MEATY

LATS

Please tell me you have some type of social media that I can kill my nofap streak to

CUTE AND YOKED

>tfw she wants to get bigger than dana linn bailey
literally just came without touching myself

Ah shit, down the rabbit hole I go I guess

Did your clit get hyoog too?

MICHELLE
I
C
H
E
L
L
E

>ywn have a qt muscle gf to hold you when you're feeling blue

WHY EVEN FUCKING LIVE

Shes 6'4, and has the kind of muscles that most women can't even roid for. So maybe if you found a woman with double muscle syndrome, maybe.

Can I turn my spooky Skelton girlfriend into a fitfu? Any recommendations? She seems strictly a cardio bunny.

Wheyfu material

I am now! :) He hasn't started his first cycle yet. He got me my gear before he finished buying the rest of his stack and he created a monster. My delts grew bigger than his by 2" and my bis by 1". I have to say I'm kind of enjoying this.

Thank you!

You're going to make it.

I want to get bigger though, much bigger. I'm going to up both the Anavar and LGD to 15mg each for my next cycle, but if that doesn't get me where I want to be then I'm going to have to try some test. Boyfriend says I have great genetics so it might not be necessary.

Not yet.

Sorry, no socials. Does vid related help with your nofap?

Yes.

You're welcome. :)

Nope. Just a little plumper and more sensitive.

You're not looking hard enough. Are there no cute girls at your gym?

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Made it! :)

If this is what you like to look like all the power to you, but i think you overdid your arms/delts and could do some glute work.

Gains are sick though.

>dress like a whore
>WOW I'M BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED

meanwhile in reality its shitskins doing actually aggressive things and the liberals call the girl racist for complaining about it
Because the liberals are mostly unattractive, fat, women or their beta male enablers.

>thread starts with posting of cute tomboys
>real woman comes and wrecks everything
3dpd

>Are there no cute girls at your gym?

None that are single and even then, I'm too much of a sperg to ever approach one

>Sorry, no socials. Does vid related help with your nofap?

Btw nice arms, very jelly

I just want a muscle girl that is at least 6'0. I don't know where to begin.
>inb4 the gym

>that bicep pop
>that vein
>those delt striations
>that twitch at the end
Be still my beating cock.

this is a man, you fucking idiots

a man would've just taken their shirt off

Anyone found the source on this? "She" posted here a couple days ago but I'm pretty sure it's a huge larp

I want you to pin me down and rape me

we need to find sauce on all of them and pic related

I know its a larper, I found one of his larps randomly on IG earlier, he got angry af. So many fitness thots these days, some only has a few hundred followers, impossible to find.

>found one of his larps randomly on IG earlier
post IG I need to fap

I had a feeling that it was a larp when she said she was bigger than her bf.
>mfw amazonian gf too good to be true

You must be 18 to post here

pls post bobs and vegana

>tfw still no sauce on Izzy
>tfw I lost all of her gifs

It's not unheard of
My guns are 15.2" and it took me like 1.5 years to get them there from 14.5"
Lifting natty is actually pretty hard for both men and women

>Larper is back
Fuck man, you never get tired or what?

It's pretty impossible for woman to get at a decent size. Even if they are womanlets with good insertions/frame/tiny waist, most of the time they don't put the work required. The only woman i have ever seen squatting above 2 plate was somewhat fat and was half repping it.

post insta plox
is it her? please tell me it's her

No didn't find it. But it's certainly findable since the larper found it, look around on ig for #tag or profiles about fitness and transformation or hub sites like gwm

>you'll never have a qt musclefu to comfort you during your depression bouts