Anyone with a barrel chest here that is Veeky Forums...

Anyone with a barrel chest here that is Veeky Forums? It kinda bothers me not to know if it'll all be worth it in the end. Any advice appreciated.

Bump

Not Veeky Forums, but fellow barrel chest. I too am worried if Ill ever look good, especially if I ever work on my pecks. Im not tall emough to go bear mode :(

The hottest guy I know is barrel chested and he has the same worries as you guys, but to me it looks more masculine.

barrel chest alpha chad reporting in to claim my free pussy

I'm fucking dying laughing at that frieza meme

Nothing wrong with barrel chest. Arnie is barrel chested.

I kind of wonder if I got it from smoking. Supposedly it can develop as a consequence of respiratory illness.
>that leg to torso ratio
It's so unbelievably ogre for you, hottentot tier!

dwarf mode then

Just make sure you work lats, arms, and shoulders a lot. Should make things look a bit more proportional

I don't think it is as i was born with it. Its most likely a large ribcage.

What i did to counter act my barrel chest was focus on my arms being barrel chested means your body dominant so it easy to build up the chest and back so work on arms to be proportioned

why aren't your nipples on your chest? You look like a pepperoni pizza where the cheese is melting and the toppings are sliding off

dude you need to enable archive invalidation

What the fuck your nips are falling off

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

How do you do that?

sorry bitter butthurt beta buddies that is what peak performance looks like. I am a top lad I'll have you know

glad I'm not gay this is fucking weird

kill yourself faggot

Oh im sure you're a bro and you've got some decent gains. But your nipples man, they look like they're trying to run away from your face

do we call this a nip slip?

they're in stealth mode, I am immune to titty twisters

How much weight did you lose and how the fuck did you make your skin go back into place? Tell me your secrets

t. also barrel chest and recovering fatty

hundred pounds or so, it was all in my torso. It's been a few years since I lost the bulk of it and I'm in my mid 20s now. I think just being young will tighten it over time but as you can see there's still a lot of excess skin

How low in BF did you have to go? I lost 100 pounds or so and I can't tell if the rest is fat or skin.

I'm probably ~12 in that picture give or take a few %. Excess skin will definitely make you look less lean but your extremities and upper torso should be a decent indicator of your bodyfat %. If you are still trying to lose weight you may need a refeed/maintenance phase for a few weeks to unfuck your metabolism and glycogen and such

Nipples aside that’s a pretty small censor bar tbpf

Hey dude I think you dropped your nips

Topkek

Lol I dont even like that show and I reckon thats funny

it's cold in my house rn

Just make your arms and legs big, real big.

Benis :DD

le spicy memes xD

faggot

Absolute state of faggotry

Every girl that I've had sexual intercourse with if you catch my drift said they love my chest. Maybe its different for you, but for me it looked like I bench pressed a lot before I even lifted. Embrace it, its better than having some skinny numale torso

Bro your nipples are escaping!!

Screen cap please.