Guys wtf. I've been eating primarily cereal for the past month and haven't lost a single pound...

Guys wtf. I've been eating primarily cereal for the past month and haven't lost a single pound. If I do my calorie counting, I'm always at least 200 calories below my BMI so why the fuck am I still not losing anything?

>primarily cereal

Because you're not counting the milk properly or the cereal. Also, that diet is shit

cerial like coco puffs?
google insulin spikes

>200 calories below BMI
>BMI

What.

Also, unless you're weighing everything to the gram you can't expect to have an accurate calorie count.

And you can't know your expenditure with any accuracy.

If this is isocaloric then drop 500 calendar and move from there

Two options
1- you're counting your calories wrong
2- if you're not losing weight, just drop the calories more. 200 is not that much of a deficit and your metabolism adapts

and stop eating primarily cereal that's dumb as shit

Cereal like corn flakes with like 2 teaspoons of sugar.

>I've been eating primarily cereal
I'm just curious what led you to this

It's cheap, contains a lot of added vitamins, can be bought in bulk, and is usually low in calories for the amount you can eat.

>200 calories under
you realize a calorie is 3500 calories? it would take you 17.5 days to lose 1 pound.....

pound* is 3500 calories

>you realize a calorie is 3500 calories?
woah...

u missed the correction dipshit

1 cup of cereal = 100
1 cup of milk = 180
2 teaspoons of sugar = 32

>a lot of added vitamins

You don't need their shitty sprayed on vitamins. And you can just take a multi if you're really concerned you're eating too little.

>low in calories for the amount you can eat.

Whut. I can eat a box of cereal in about 10 minutes not rushed. Over 1000 calories easy.

Eat some fucking steamed broccoli if you want something low in calories

Yeah but I'm not losing anything at all. Even when I binge on fruit for a week I still lose nothing.

I have nothing against vegetables and what not, but they're expensive. At least where I live. I'm living paycheque to paycheque right now until I'm done college.

Nice Bait.

>a calorie is 3500 calories
hm

OK guys, just because someone might actually come into this thread looking for advice:

A simplified but good enough model of how human body fat works is the two compartment model. Basically while your insulin is spiked your body is only burning what you've eaten for fuel. When your insulin is down, this only really happens when you haven't eaten, your body will start burning your fat stores for fuel. The fat cell will not release it's goodies when insulin is present.

The shit that increases your insulin the most is carbs, especially sugar. Protein does too but to a lesser extent, and you shouldn't care about it. If you eat only fat then it will not increase that much, in fact some people do "fat fasts", shit like 2 avocados a day, etc.

So, if you want to lower your body fat % you have to keep your insulin low. Since eating pretty much anything will spike it, this means you want to go for long periods without eating. The longer, the fucking better.

When you do eat you'll also probably want to limit the carbs. It's practically impossible to overeat on just protein and fats, try it. Again, though, the key thing is to NOT consume ANY calories for extended periods of time. If you think your body can't handle that then you're a fucking retard and you slept through the lesson on evolution in school. You think your ancestors had fucking supermarkets and stocked fridges? Those literal motherfuckers spent weeks on end without food.

If you're not losing weight then you're eating too much. Either too often, or simply too much, probably fucking both. It's really that simple.

Who is this woman? She looks a bit jewy.

>Burgers actually put extra sugar on their cereal.

You dont put sugar on your sugar?

Why on earth are you putting sugar on it? It's sweet enough with the milk as it stands.

Yes because it would take 2 and half weeks you fucking retard. Of course you don’t lose anything in a week.

You're not moving enough.

You are literally not losing weight because you are not moving enough. Why are people afraid to get hot and uncomfortable? Why, dad?

You guys are not that bright.

It is far more likely that his BMI calculations are wrong than him not counting calories correctly.

Tip: People are made differently, you can't estimate caloric requirements with accuracy for all individuals by a simple formula based on weight/height.

>cereal
You must be 18 to post on this board

x10 = op’s intake

>Ive been eating sugar, corn, and milk slop and I can't lose weight
That's what I used to feed my pigs when I needed to fatten them up to make weight for fair.