If artificial testosterone exaggerates male features such as muscle mass, and hair growth...

If artificial testosterone exaggerates male features such as muscle mass, and hair growth, wouldn't artificial estrogen increase feminine qualities in women like breast growth? If so, why aren't more girls takin estrogen for maximum tired gains??

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/high-estrogen#in-men
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peto's_paradox
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maximum Titty** gains. :(

You don't get gains from more estrogen, you get softer skin, and more likely blood clots.

Testosterone is the hormone used for gaining more mass, in both men and women.

Test gives muscle mass, but doesn't estrogen dictate where your fat gets stored?

yeah I am wondering the same thing. A lot of flat girls I know will benefit from it. There is a huge difference between flat ugly girl and huge tits ugly girl. Man, how I laughed when we were talking about plastic surgery and this chestlet that goes to my uni told me with a straight face
>No, I don't wish for bigger breasts, at least I know that the person with me loves me for who I am and not for the way I look

Well at least she isn't delusional and accepts that men prefer huge tits

but user, birth control does just this

Correct. Most girls on the pill just use it for the skin clearing properties and titty gains

You know what the problem with her is? She thinks that somebody will like her for who she is on the inside. But she isn't a person who is fun to be around. She changed 5 bfs for the 5 years of studying, can't keep a man.

?? what is birth control made of?

Cancer and STROKE.

Better get implants.

It’s a mix of estrogen and progesterone. It mimics the first half of the luteal phase so ovulation doesn’t occur.

Wat

depends on the pill. Sometimes progesterone sometimes estrogen and proge

she is bad on the inside but hopes to find a man for the person she is on the inside. Can't make it more clear than that

yes it does. the modern diet/lifestyle consists of too much estrogens. thats why men look like boys and girls look like women, for christ sake, hoe many gyno threads do you see a day? our men are literally growing tits. the downside for women is it drastically increases the chance of cervical cancer.

I don't think you're talking about the right person. She's been married for 2 decades now

this

And for women is the same as for men. If a guy takes test during puberty he will have a giant dick. If he takes when he is already stable in terms of hormones it might get a little bigger but not much.
If a girl takes estrogen in her puberty, she will get massive tits gains, but later in life just minor gains.

> If a guy takes test during puberty he will have a giant dick
is this broscience?

Some of the things that make a female more female (menstrual cycle, mood swings, extra fat, growing boobs) are not good in excess:

healthline.com/health/high-estrogen#in-men

They make a girl get crazy, painful PMS, mood swings, gain a lot of weight, and even develop breast tumors/cancers when estrogen levels are too high.

oh man you got it wrong. We aren't talking about the married titcow in the pic. We were talking about this girl I went to school with. -> (You)

no worries about cervical cancer. Have you heard about Peto's Paradox? It goes like this:
>Why don't whales have higher rates of cancer then mice?
The idea is that whales have more cells and live longer, so there is greater chance for mutations to occur. Therefore whales have an evolutionary need for better DNA repair system. Mice don't need a good DNA repair system. Few years ago there was a huge research on hunchback whales for finding a cancer cure/prevention.
If cervical cancer rates increase, women will evolve to be more resistant to it.

Source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peto's_paradox

Woops, my mistake. Assumed you were talking about titcow

can I induce puberty after I've gone through it once?

i dont think you know how evolution works

yeah, it will take some time, but women will have cancerproof cervices in the end.

REALLY huge tits are kinda disgusting actually. Few things are good in excess, and breasts are certainly not one of those things.

She also seems to think its wrong to like someone for how they look.
>lets deny the fact that people can be sexually attracted to each other
I bet she is average looking at best

women usually get cervical cancer in their 40s-50s, after they've reproduced. its the same reason bald men are still around, it happens after they have kids, for the most part.

what are really huge tits for you, my friend? And what's your opinion on pic related?

yeah totally. and also you are right on her being below average. I'll try to find a pic. (I deleted facebook a long time ago.)

oh that's a very good point. I still value beautiful breasts more then a healthy cervix at 40. I think my father would say that I am too young to appreciate a healthy cervix. lel lel

MAXIMUM tired gains would be true prolly also, estrogen makes you lazy

Because it is wrong to like things (and people for that matter) for how they look like. To be completely fucking clear here. I define liking as an emotional reaction, prelude to loving something/someone. People ENJOY aesthetic things, we look at landscapes and think "damn, it looks nice", that is what a normal person thinks when they see someone aesthetically appealing, but if you fucking start liking things solely because of how they look, then oh boy, you are in for some major disappointments in life. You might one day become that brainlet who turned his pontiac fiero into ferrari with some body kit. Remember how adults taught you not to judge a book by its cover? Well, it is true, read a book and then decide if it is good, not if the cover is appealing.

dont worry bro, we can both agree that big tiddies are gods gift to man.

To an extent, yeah, but it's mostly genetics that will determine it

Estrogen can cause breast enlargement to some degree. Estrogen + IGF-1 is what really causes them to grow. They've done clinical trials of hormonal breast enhancement using this combination.

That kind of sucks though because once they get off the pill most girls tits shrink again

Instead of fixing the problem we have to set our eyes on preventing it in the first place. What causes flat chests? What causes lack of Estrogen + IGF-1 in our women?

Amen

Oh I don't mean anything as serious as a prelude to actual love, I mean like in a very surface level aesthetic appreciation sort of way, like you mentioned.

With regards to liking someone in the way you've defined it yeah I get that you can't judge a book by the cover (a pretty girl may actually be quite nasty and vice versa), but then how do I choose a book to read? I value looks as well as personality because I have I crave physical stimulation as well as mental stimulation. If you're mentally and sexually aligned with someone wouldn't that be perfect? Why not aim high?

I reckon there should be variety my guy. I love me some tig ol bitties but flat is also justice. It would be boring if every woman had a huge rack (it would be fantastic for a while tho)

>If a girl takes estrogen in her puberty, she will get massive tits gains, but later in life just minor gains.
Actually true, went to HS with a girl whose mom put her on the pill when she was like 13 or 14 just to be on the safe side, bitch grew DD cups by age 15 and kept bigging up while all the women in her family were some A-cup chestlets.

I am gonna put my future daughter on birth control

I read ten first pages in a bookshop. Same with meeting people, I judge them based on their behaviour and verbal communication. But I have also never dated anyone online and have had 3 girlfriends during my whole life, all of them met in person in a place that was common for our interests (first one during summer acting camp, second one during foreign language classes and the last one at workplace). But you know...I am completely autistic and thoroughly unable to start a conversation out of the blue with someone, who I haven't met before. I could never understand how can a guy approach a girl in a park and get her number, like what kind of magic is this. Funny thing is, I have never tried it, like literally never. I am too afraid of spilling spaghetti all over the place.

im pretty sure certain types of birth control are essentially just estrogen, unless im mistaking it for the other hormone thats high suring pregnancies. whichever hormone, probably both, do increase tit size. why many women dont take it is that its illegal, probably harder to find than other steroids, and maybe concerns about breast cancer

Don't put a fucking high schooler on birth control and create more degenerate whores

it would work, but that is some risky fucking business fucking with hormones at such an important time for hormonal development

Have to say there are plenty of shitty side effects that come with birth control. It's possible for a woman to have too much estrogen, which can lead to weight gain and depression

But how do you even decide which book to pick up and read the first 10 pages? I'm being a bit pedantic but you get the idea, there's always going to be a visual aspect to attraction/getting to know someone unless you're literally blind.

Yeah picking up girls like that is otherworldly to me but I suppose even they had to start somewhere. I've only really become more extroverted in the last 4 or so years (I'm 22) so I'm still not 100% in social situations but then again who is??

Isn't it easy to get what the book is about by looking at its cover. For instance I quickly group people into categories like
> outgoing, funny, good natured, friendly
> outgoing, funny, toxic, putting people down
> shy, good natured, friendly
> shy, toxic, putting people down
or
>egocentric and not egocentric
>having an inferiority complex

One false move is all it takes to place somebody in the toxic category. Somebody making others feel bad about themselves is the biggest redflag in my opinion and second chances are for special cases only. I can't even think of an example in which I would give a second chance to somebody who mistreated a third person.

"only the hypocritical and homosexual hate perky tits"
James Madison, May 13, 1792

I have my favourite genres and I am usually checking for anything new or...I listen to a reviewer that has similar taste to mine. The second approach is really dangerous, because you will end up fucking your friends' ex-girlfriends most probably.
Going back to books, I have enough free time to check at least a few before leaving the bookshop. However, there is one tricky part to it - books don't have free will, they cannot tell me not to approach them, so I can try as many times as I want to and nothing bad will happen, the worst thing that can happen is wasting those few minutes for reading first pages. It would be a lot harder with women as most of my female acquaintances consider me intimidating (they would probably much rather use a word creep, but if I am intimidating to the least, then they would be also afraid to call me creep)

Last sentence is about me. I am putting people down. I thoroughly enjoy putting myself and others down. I am hideous and I speak about it, making jokes, but if I meet another foul creature, then they will surely get some banter from me. I am not really that intelligent too, but if someone acts stupid, I will sure as hell tell them they act like retards. Call it being self-conscious, but I am just that kind of a cynical prick, that won't people overinflate their egos. That's probably why I have only male friends, because they can take it and I can also take a lot of offensive shit from them, but it is good, keeps you connected with reality. If I would listen to flattery, I would probably think I am some demi-god. I never trust compliments, my little cynical brain tells me they want something from me, that's why people compliment me.

You have thought about her quite a bit, user.

Thats an Indian actress who is now in her late 40s and is about 80% plastic

I love cow tits.