Get a gf

>get a gf
>can't stand it anymore

The feels never stop, does it, Veeky Forums?

A man without struggle is no man at all

Did you really think a gf would be a magical thing that would change everything? and if so did you think it would change forever?

Getting a gf is the biggest meme around. Just do you, man and fuck women when you want to, but having a gf takes too much time and energy that could be focused in making you a better person

No but I thought it would at least be nice. But it's so draining. The only good part I'd say is the guaranteed sex and making out

its going to be like everything in life. Some parts of it are nice, some are draining. If youre dissatisfied then make a change in the way you live.

You have now found out the truth that very few men on here know. Having a gf is a fucking meme. Yes the consistent sex is nice, yes they are sweet and keep you company but they also drain you economically, emotionally, and socially. Think you had money before? Think again. Feeling good today? Guess what, your gf just found a random hair on one of your coats last night, now she's mad and WILL ruin your mood. Wanted to go out with your friends tonight? Too bad, your GF wants to stay home and watch shirty netflix soap operas, while you jerk yourself off in the next room. Unless they have similar interests to you, are intelligent enough to hold a somewhat deep conversation, trad, and interesting, odds are you will have just another run of the mill gf.

This desu...

Holy fucking kek I hit the jackpot then. year 4 of our relationship, we have the same friend group, we watch shitty movies together and laugh our asses off, literally all she wants for Christmas this year is a pack of daisy seeds, and we have at least one intelligent conversation a day. fuckin jackpot

Congrats bro, you better keep that pussy on the pedestal or else you'll lose it.

Lucky you lad, pray you don't lose her. Good women are VERY hard to come by these days.

You're lucky bro

Yeah being with a girl you don't connect with is like that. Even a good morning text will make you feel completely different depending on how you feel about her. I personally just broke it off after realizing how much I enjoy being on my own and no one pestering me with texts.

>Did you really think a gf would be a magical thing that would change everything? and if so did you think it would change forever?
My only problem right now is no gf, so yes, it would change everything wrong for the better.

>actually 'making out'
Its almost like you dont even want to make it

Why not find a girl that you like?

Why do you want a gf?
For me TFW no gf came from the feeling of being perceived as a lesser valued man by others, once I got over that (and some pussy) TFW no gf left me

Yes, it's probably that. I'll probably break up with her in a while

What did he mean by this

wew samefagging this hard

that is hard user, 70% of women in their 20's are total thots

>Why do you want a gf?
because I want a wife and kids some day

nice trips

why do you assume the similar replies are samefag? do you think someone wants to send the same message three times on an anonymous sexually frustrated males venting forum?

If you dont play hard youre basically asking to get cucked. Submitting yourself to her 'making out' wishes might as well be asking her if she can invite Jamal over.

What do you look for in a wife? Be honest user

No this doesnt seam like the place to stroke your own dick at all.
>t. BONE-PRESSED FULL STRETCHED 18cm COCK

Is it possible to never think about sex or women again? If so, how?

Are you a virgin? Not trying to be offensive.

What do you mean?

I don't think it's possible at all for any man. Maybe become a monk and join a traditional monastery to control your urges. You'd only be around other men

What kind of person is your ideal female? Or am I making the wrong assumption to say your wife would embody the idea of an ideal female.

I had sex once six years ago, absolutely terrible experience in more ways than one

By "making out" I mean kissing. I don't submit to anything, I like kissing her that's what I meant

Why don't you think sex can be better than that first time? Obviously you masturbate, right?

Still not sure what you're getting at. Why does it matter what my ideal wife is?

Wouldn't be so bad if >90% of the women weren't whales or >40 years old. There is so much hyper focus on the 10% that they are almost always taken.

I'm literally the same

I always get sick of girls when I'm in a relationship with them, there's no longer free time and you can't do what you want

If you have a day off, guess what you're going to be doing something and you can't just chill on video games and fuck about as they'll be wanting your attention or judging you for playing nerdy video games.

>took my last gf out for her birthday
>ordered loads of food for starters
>she even eats some of my food
>time comes to order mains and she orders loads of food
>food comes and she picks at some chips and complains she's full
>eats fuck all, then tries to eat my food again whilst 'teeheeing'
Dumped her the next day

Because I'm bad enough at just making friends with other adult men, let alone attempting to make an advance on a woman. I really don't think I'm worth it for women to put up with how bad my social skills are. Plus I have a small dick.
Obviously you masturbate, right?
I do

This

>I'm at the gym
>lifting, so that means I won't look at whatsapp or messenger
>after the gym she is mad as fuck because I didn't respond to her
>"you should learn to control your words or the lack of it blablabla"
>I laugh it off, mock her and just ignore this petty stuff and eventually she forgets it

Why is this every time? What am I supposed to do in this kind of situation?

you're dealing with it exactly how you're meant to deal with it