Found out mom got me Nike Romaelo 2's instead of Adipowers for Christmas

>Found out mom got me Nike Romaelo 2's instead of Adipowers for Christmas
I'm thinking about confronting her and telling her she fucked up and to exchange that shit ASAP. Or should I do it passive aggressively? I'm thinking of a scenario where I pretend to get "injured" squatting while wearing the shit nikes and then blaming her for it. She'll feel so guilty she'll buy me Adipowers and much more. But this requires waiting a couple weeks and finding some injury I can mimic. What are your thoughts Veeky Forumsbrothers?

bait

this didn't happen

what the fuck is wrong with you

>people like this actually exist

idiots like you will respond and give him attention and (you)s that's what's wrong.

did i give him a (you), you tremendous faggot?

>Nike Romaelo 2
what color did you get faggot?

What makes you think Nike is better than Adidas

>The Shallow Brat

If your not happy with it , get it yourself fucken dumbarse.

You need to teach her a lesson desu senpai

My mom was starting to slack on having my meals ready so I sat her down and gave her a lecture on the metabolic window and how my meals needed to be ready for when I came back from the gym

She got really uppity and said I spend all day playing video games in my room and I could help her out... never have I hit i woman before but the rage I felt was extreme, now all my meals are ready on time

This.

This is what I saw. They're not as aesthetic as Adipowers and I consider myself a very aesthetic man.

woops forgot pic

you gave him a response which is close enough. you fed his retarded ass shitpost, even we calling each other faggots are feeding his shitpost.

those are not aesthetic at all. Threaten to bin them.

those are romalmao 3s, not 2.
I'll be honest, if I had to go back knowing what I know now, I'd probably chose a WL shoes with two straps. the laces are plenty snug at the top; I would have liked to have a second metatarsal strap like the Romaleo 2s
t. Adipowers

>not buying bargain bin chinese developed shoes for less than half the price
Fuck off normies

tell her you'll stop fucking her if she doesn't change the shoes works for me everytime

Be grateful, reject decadence. Millennial shill

You pay half the price for half the quality.

I don't know. Antas are good enough for the Chinese weightlifting team so they're probably good enough for you.