your one rep max

Crossfit

vocaroo.com/i/s0gcWLq7BJV9

Skip to 1:50

Fresh OC from a thread still active

what the fuck

something about those posts creeps me out

unironic autism

I don't understand what's so hard to get.

user is bothered because his sister didn't take shower, and went into the water container before him (I suppose the water got dirty or whatever); also, because she did that ponytail thing (I suppose user dislikes those things that girls do).

Holy shit that is funny!

Except user also didn't take a shower.

The best I can get is he was upset that he had to go to the appointment on his day off. Everything else is completely unrelated.

Waiting for Godot Veeky Forums version.
Real black magi fuckery.

[scene, a water container]
*sister pulls up hair, searches around it a couple times*
DOCTOR: No.
*she searches her hair once more, then finally lets it down*

I mean, user didn't take a shower, but when he got into the water, the water was tainted by whatever bacteria his sister had.

It's illegal to own a nigga like this

delet

>mfw I fried my brain so this shit doesn't bother me anymore

So it's going to be one of those nights huh...

What am i listening to?

same brah, it's gonna be 10 years on this website for me soon.

think it was from an earlier thread where an autist made a playlist that inspires him to make an extra rep and it's got something to do with that bigtiddy at&t girl

Including me. Roflmaocopterbraaaappp at incels

I took two medications that have opposite effects and I'm feeling both still almost a day later. I'm surprisingly not as upset about this as I should be.

this destroyed my brain

>ywn experience a relationship this pure

Fpbp every damn time this thread comes round

>had sex once
Does this count? Am I a virgin or not? I fucked a total whore so I dont know if that counts because she was not my gf.

Damn this made me tear up

go away

>I was born the the US

What
What kind of medications? Doesn't it cancel each other out like in mathematics or magnets or some shit

youtu.be/DNyXGdnq7P8?t=76

You'll never EVER have experiences like this
(also look at the manlet racelet boyfriend she has)

>Slawenstuhl
This is gold, I'm stealing that.
>Franzosengruß
What, because they put their hands in the air to signal surrender? LMAO

that was a hell of a ride

xDDD

>joke thread

Your fuckin physique after a year of lifting, mate.

Here's a joke. When it comes to weightlifting and girls a 200lbs snatch is not optimal.

>200 lbs snatch
There's a joke in there somewhere.

zzzzz
I can make it hurt more with LESS words

>squat
>i actually pay a rent

It's not that it's hard to get, it's that this guy seems to be unable to present a coherent story for the benefit of other people who are not inside his head, so to say. That, combined with his inability to understand a reason behind certain things happening (and sticking to irrelevant facts instead), is what makes his posts so annoying.
So, what this guy said.

>you aren't a native English speaker are you?
>I am not from England, I was born in the US, same goes for my sister.

No, they are no "more beta". The one who feels this shit is beta us fuck.
Funny Thing is, the only Thing that he Needs to be successfull, is find his balls and Approach Girls.

What if you dated successfully in HS and college but since have lost all motivation to connect to another human being while still wanting to start a family, hoping it will jolt you out of your anhedonic daze and fearing it's all down-hill otherwise?

>OHP
damn haha this made me laugh desu

>mudkips meme

nice

>tfw 5'6"
>shit sucks mang
>get Veeky Forums
>now confident enough to lie and say i'm 5'9"
>People actually buy it
>no longer a manlet in my country

>have lost all motivation to connect to another human being
Are you sure that this is the case? So you want to start a Family...
user you must be honest to yourself, why are you not approaching the sweet qt you see outside!
Be honest to your enemy is an Option, be honest to your friend is best, be honest to yourself is a must!
Nothing will jolt from alone, if you want something to Change, you must do something, you must do something different from what you do and it doesn't matter if ist Logical or not! You Need a Change, you know the way, dont overthink it, do it!

This is some embarrassing incel shit right here. Look Im dead on the inside and lonely to boot, but if this does it for you, you need to take a step back from your autism before it gets worse

Got a chub from reading that...

Requesting the greentext of the guy who goes into the manlet pit to reclaim the benchpress they stole

D E L E T E
H
I
S

Girls don't like autists

She didn't though. One of the last posts details him going first then her

Respectable.

>tfw the only relationship to any female I've ever had was once in sophomore year of college when I sat next to this girl who had really nice perfume on
>never even knew her name or talked to her
>I still remember what she smelled like and how beautiful she was
>sometimes have dreams about her where I finally talk to her and hear her voice
>wake up in tears

>tfw not sure if newfags or trolls are replying

do you pronounce it as you'd spell it or just "ay-lmao"?

Topkek!

Fucking trash. Instead of weeping do something about it and improve yourself. Where there's a will there's a way

Seriously, shit like this is why these guys can't get laid. Sniveling little soyboys who think because they watches a shitty coming of age teen comedy that they're owed vagina. It's also because these retards think they can get a cute as fuck girl off the bat, like they don't have to fuck with a fat girl or two. They'll never run, because they refuse to walk first. It's ironically the same as the fat people they make fun of, making excuses before even fucking trying. You don't walk into the gym for the first time and bench 2plate off the bat.

it counts if you need the confidence, it doesn't if you're going to get complacent

It’s ay lmao

Ayy le mayo

ayy lah mao

Triggered

on the day of purging your lies will not save you

Triggered baby

I swear to god this is the perfect example of why you autistic retards belonged locked in a cage.

t.Pedro

>People are so new they haven't seen the classic superbait before

The sperm that became (you)

>this post is 10 years old

I still have no fucking idea the fuck it was about and It's like third time in my life I have seen this picture.

I guess it's It has to be legit autism.

>Be me 2 years ago
>Not virgin but no girlfriend
>Meet girl who is slightly overweight but is like best friend and great fuck
>Fast forward to now
>Gf is 20 lbs heavier than me
>Can barely manage to drag her fatass to the gym with me

Are you telling me I should have tested more cars instead of buying the first one?

Wow it's been a while since I've seen this photo, I remember this shit on /b/ like 8 years ago

Lurked for maybe 2 1/2 yrs i think? Shit has stayed the same and im happy w/ that tbqh

>tfw been here for 5 years since I was a teenager and I still am a newfag babby

I mean hes not wrong, he is way too big, not from muscle tho.