What stops you from being lazy

What stops you from being lazy

I’m white

Thinking about my failed relationship because I was lazy.

Incoming race war

Boogie negates like a 100 of you

Every time I quit something six doors close and every time I stick with something six doors open. I know what if feels like to fail and winning is just the better alternative.

i am lazy i pretty much don't do anything besides going to the gym

Honestly, the desire to not be lazy. Being lazy is boring

Why have our lives have been taken from us... Our dreams? Ill take them all out with my bare hands

Your purpose is your destiny. The drive to achieve your optimum.

Honestly, the thought that this isn't what my mum would want
Like she's still around and all, it's more like that thought that when she was planning to have children or when she was pregnant with me, she probably never envisaged a fat slob who won't make it in life and won't do anything for themselves
So I'm always striving for something better

I hate it when I'm not doing anything. Also, working out is how I cope with depression, so that helps

Years of wasteful daydreaming and deferred dreams.

If you want something, you have to get out and get it

The only things that seem to improve conscientiousness are aging, religion and music.

On your deathbed, you'll wish you did more in your years of youth.

Exploit the now, you'll never get these moments again.

Do whatever you can to ensure you'll die satisfied; anything else is a waste of a life.

No idea but today was a workout day and I was super tired so I just went home and crashed. About 2 hours later I was up and out of bed getting ready for my workout. My body wouldnt let me gt a good nights rest until I worked out.

Then why didn't you pick your own cotton when you had the chance?

Why would something that happened 400 years before I existed impact my work ethic in any way

People will tell you to think about the end result to motivate you, if you rely on this you've already lost.
Trick is just not to think about it, don't think about going to the gym just go.

To be fair, if you remove ethics from the equation it has nothing to do with being lazy. It's just a smarter way of getting things done, I don't grow most of my food, I buy it but that doesn't make me lazy, it just uses a better more efficient system so I have time and energy to do other things.

Nothing can stop me. I am a master of excuses. I am the flakiest flake that ever got frosted. I cannot be counted on to finish brushing my teeth, much less any promised task or planned project. I will not be moved.

this

My chronic disease. If I stop working out I might go cripple.

same

Having an iron discipline.

I workout first thing in a morning, every day before work. I'm usually too tired to function until I arrive at the gym, so I don't have the chance to make excuses and be lazy.

looking at my wheelchair.

nothing lol

Maybe lifting too?
Seems like discipline in the iron temple carries over into other areas of my life.

ethics was a mistake

“If you do not give 110% in your life, I promise your life will haunt you for the rest of your days. Time is the most valuable asset on earth, a depreciating asset. Don’t waste another moment of life where you are not at your fullest potential getting the most out of the time you have in life.” – Greg Plitt
This guy was my biggest motivator when I first started lifting, haven’t stopped since

i have to pay for my own shit so giving up = decline in quality of life

Somebody somewhere wants me dead. I want to annihilate them the day we inevitably meet.
That, and onions.

this is a good way to think about it.

>sounded retarded and paranoid to me at first
>realise that i´m getting my motivation from all the horrorstories from germanys cities and wanting to be strong to protect my family from that as best I can
Didn´t think about it that way before but I guess I am too. Unironically.

Why did you sell your own people to slave owners? Pay reparations to yourself nigger.