Thoughts on spirulina?

Thoughts on spirulina?

Supposedly it increases muscular power and endurance, is extremely effective against allergies, improves blood pressure and cholesterol and is even anti oxidant, good for immune system and reduces fat around organs.

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/spirulina/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anything that sounds too good to be true is, in fact, too good to be true

examine.com/supplements/spirulina/

somewhat scientifically backed

I dunno man I've been smoking for a few years regularly and im an anxious nervous cuck at this point. I've always kind of been nervous in social situations but weed makes it a lot worse, even when youre not high you still kind of think as if you were high after a while. If your family has a pattern of depression or anxiety I wouldnt make it a regular thing.

just realized you were talking about spirulina, fuck. ill just leave it

kek pothead

naah you can stay if you want even though youre a disgusting degenerate. we're all gymbros here on Veeky Forums

lmao

anyway, too late

I spontaneously bought enough spirulina for like 2-3 years because it is so dirt cheap

heard 10 grams per day is good dosage so I will aim for that... fuck me it just keeps piling up...

HOLY FUCK I CANT CONCENTRATE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME

every day I take:
creatine
used to take HMB, probably should go back on it but it tastes abysmal and there is not enough research on its effects
vitamin d
magnesium
omega 3
multivitamin with like 40 different things in it
5-10 eggs
1 onion
1 garlic
~200 gram frozen blueberries (I just love them)
MANY SCOOPS of whey
sertraline
trazodone

and I am seriously considering starting with steroids because i have been lifting for what... 8.5 years now and I feel my natural test levels are shit.. gotta measure them first

now I am taking spirulina

also planning on taking caffeine because I never drink coffee or sip energy drinks and I heard lots of good shit about caffeine

give it to me straight. should I just fucking kill myself already? I am irredeemably blackpilled and have no hope for any future of mankind so what I do is being a body dysmorphic health freak semi neet who browses Veeky Forums and plays shitty games

no seriously, be honest to me

LOL

kek

>examine.com

Yeah sure go for it

If you’re asking for our honest approval, then you’re either retarded or your life is pretty horrible. I mean, I don’t know you, but go for it dude.

not asking for approval lol. I dont need anyones approval. outside perspectives is more like it

>scientifically backed
>by a website that shills said product

What is conflict of interest

Your routine sounds like mine but I have only been lifting for like 1.5 years.. Still milking the noobgainz, but starting to plateau. Recently I have been able to lift more so I'm making decent gainz again.

My advice if you go the caffeine devil route is get taurine powder and caffeine pills to save massive money on energy drinks. Also take L-theanine when you need that calm collected energy. Don't take any of this shit when you don't have to though, I really dont think it has been doing me any favors... Actually kindof regret starting drinking coffee 5-6 years back. You will get withdrawal headaches and shit when you have been going hard for a while. Idk if I recommend it but that's how best to take the caffeinated jew. Also avoid sugaring your coffee excessively and creaming it too much because you would be surprised how many calories can be hidden that way... Also cut out whey protein it's basically sugar. Look at Rich Pianas explanation if you don't believe me. Use cottage cheese/eggs/plain greek yogurt etc instead.

I can honestly fall asleep anytime when I should be awake and have trouble sleeping at night so make of that what you will. Pic unrelated, lol

You a dumbass nigga but you're funny and at least you got trip dubs so I'll respect that.

How about actually eating some fucking veggies

thanks user for making me laff

Just roid
Why not? How can tou do all this shit and claim natty?

I eat veggies. Especially peas because they are goat and extremely easy to prepare. Just microwave frozen peas for 5 minutes and you are done.

It's not about being natty. Roiding has significant drawbacks. You will forever fuck up your natural production and have to take other shit like HCG to damage control so that your testicles don't shrink to levels where you lose fertility. You can get into legal trouble. Then there is the negative effect on cadriovascular health. And who knows what the damage control substances cause.

I don't want to become huge. I earn money with my brain, not my body. The only reason to take test for me is to counteract the symptoms of low test, such as low energy, depression and so on.