Can I just do deadlifts for lower body without getting any joint imbalances?

Can I just do deadlifts for lower body without getting any joint imbalances?

Squatting isn't fun, training calves is hopeless.

quads wont get enough work, neither will leg stabilisers.Try split squats and single legged leg pressing.

i lift at home now-days, so i dont have access to leg press machine, and even when i did, didn't like how they felt.

also, i said, no squats, no squats means no squats.

if u wanna not look like a retarded trex go ahead

Do behind the back diddly also known as Hack Deadlift to hit quads and glutes, and/or buy a trap bar and add those in.

>no squats
Just go vegan while you're at it

I unironically believe squats aren't good for your aesthetics and penis proportion to quadriceps.

Deadlifts are where it's at

>builds traps
>builds glutes
>builds hamstrings
>builds entire posterior chain
>builds some quads, but not too much

Squats do the same as deadlifts, but squats build the quads way too big, especially if your also doing deadlifts, you're doubling up on quad development and making your penis appear smaller.

i was going to write something a little more sciency but...this is basically it.

OP, if you want the benefits of squats while not actually squatting, try hex bar/trap bar deadlifts

The truth is the deadlift is a much more fundamental lift than the squat. You don't see babies holding themselves up on chairs to duck ass to grass

You'll be fine

I was thinking about just doing deads and front squats, because I hate back squats and get tired and demotivated doing them but I never feel that way with front squats

Lifting isn't supposed to be fun.

>he doesn't enjoy lifting
The fuk?

t. DYEL who just goes through the motions are looks like shit

If you don't enjoy it, you'll never make anything good out of it.

not a problem if you have an average cock, the benefits of having big quads will outweigh a smaller looking cock

there are no benefits of having big quads

no you will not maybe one day compete in professional sports where you need huge quads and huge explosive power in quads

>benefits of having big quads
such as...

uhhhh, there...there was an Everclear song one time that mentioned "That athletic guy with athletic thighs"...

Benefits of big quads:

>Can't wear normal pants
>You get to grease up thighs or chaffing from walking will cause blood loss
>Can crush an infants' skull with your legs

You have a mental disorder.

Please guys, if you value your aesthetics and cock proportions, stop listening to squat-obsessed faggots on here.

>overall muscle balance
>strong core