AYO! Veeky Forums delivers again!!!

this is the best moment ever, this user has ascended to absolute meme status

>making a thread about an ongoing thread
fuck you, pay homage to our new meme lord

this is the first time in my life I've laughed for 30 mn straits, my cheeks are hurting, I love you cringe user

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gcWLq7BJV9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that file name
this just keeps delivering layer after layer of pure meme gold

>mfw working out to this

making this thread because is blowing up and this is too good to die in the archive

vocaroo.com/i/s0gcWLq7BJV9
here's the link if 1st thread dies, you must listen to this

marco ruiz-camacho is this you?

Uhh thx I guess. As long as it helps people work out, I don't care how cringey it is. Glad some people appreciate my work.

Umm nah. Funny though, he kinda looks like me.

Am I going crazy or wasn't something like this posted earlier this year? Maybe all the shit on this site is blurring together but I could swear there was someone else who essentially made an autism mix that had positive voice overs on it or something.

what is this shit

This thread actually makes me kind of uncomfortable. I made the mixtape for myself and I don't want it to become too popular if people won't even know it was me who made it. Could you delete this thread?

Shhhh...
Just let it happen.
Embrace it. You’re an autistic genius. Enjoy your Veeky Forums fame.

Ayo!

"Your majesty??!!"
*deep bow*

>As long as it helps people work out, I don't care how cringey it is. Glad some people appreciate my work.
thanks, but for me its pure lolz, but not in a mean way, I was actually going to say the exact same thing to you. If it helps you, fuck other people and their opinion, use what works for you.

If I may, one small recommendation. Use whatever works for you, but don't necessarily open up about it in real life. I'm not being funny, this is 100% guaranteed to backfire if you get known for this IRL.

I'm the OP of the last thread, that's not me. wtf?

this was the same mix I heard my first time coming to Veeky Forums It made me uncomfortable then too.

Ayo, just tripcode it and post it when workout 2 comes

I've no idea how to delete a thread :/
Hopefully you should be fine, Veeky Forums loves bantz but doxxing and such is more of a /b/ thing

Better you learn your lesson in a harmless way on Veeky Forums than by getting outed IRL. Just remember to think about what you put online from now on.

Yours truly, forever a friend
user

i take it back, this is amazing

The world is a little brighter knowing that some user had this dream in his heart and made it a reality

This fucking faggot never responded to me with what the song he samples in the beginning is the other day, because it's fucking groovy. FAGGOT, FUCKING ANSWER ME.

Monophonics - Foolish Love

Thanks!

I don't understand what's so funny about it.

He listens to a fetish track he made himself with audio from strangers online that he commissioned himself. If that isn't autism, I don't know what is.

I can put this track up on Spotify for people to easily stream. How's that?

I mean you can do what you want but in a few weeks I'm gonna officially release a remastered version of this and volume two, I'd rather it be released that way. Posting it on Veeky Forums was kinda just testing the waters.

but its even worse than that. If he didn't it to get off I could understand right, he just has a weird fetish. No, he listens to it to work out, which is autism of an even higher tier. It's like, foot fetishists are weird, but can you imagine someone who really likes looking at feet but in a totally non-sexual way? That'd be even fucking freakier

>in a few weeks I'm gonna officially release a remastered version of this and volume two

you are the absolute best, my king

This isn't /b/. Fuck off

The user we deserve

Pure autism
I salute you

Raw autism like this comes once every solar equinox. It's my honor to be in your presence Mixtapeanon. It is genuinely my pleasure and if theres anything i can do for you please feel free to ask. Is it but once in a century that a man outs himself as a creator. It is something not many men will ever experience, but i will die knowing another man has created a purely incredible mixtape.
>"your sweating and straining body looks so good" *80's music playing*
>pic related, me listening

My sides have entered orbit With out any earth gravity in site

@18:00 and i was losing my shit my brother came in my room telling me to stfu because evrryone is sleeping

Well I would say it was a rousing success. Thanks again, friendo.

Man, I remember the original from like half a year ago. Funny fucking shit.

make a youtube right now, no one this early will try to impersonate and upload your collection in two formats
>individual song mix
>30/60min mixes
then start new thread and just tell them to sub and follow for updates and you can post your channel/vids regularly on here to become next Veeky Forums cringegod

Have we topped UTV stalker?

wtf no
this is an actual funny type of cringe

>vocaroo.com/i/s0gcWLq7BJV9
not gonna lie it's fuckin awesome

I have knee surgery Thursday. I'm gonna listen to this during physio. Thanks, mixtapeanon.

laughing out loud just reading your comment
I was muffling myself in the pillow, because 2 flatmates and reding it at 5 am
truly next level

OP here let's agree on two things

1-no shitty doxxing/harrassing etc... something this funny deserves respect leave the original user be

2-Agree to honor and remember him as MixtapeAnon.
Yay or Nay?

>I'm gonna officially release a remastered version of this and volume two

Yay.

Shut up, fag.

what the fuck is going on
this is like a 70s arts movie

This needs to be put on the sticky for motivation music