I realized I wasn't getting the gram of protein I'm supposed to get for every pound of bodyweight...

I realized I wasn't getting the gram of protein I'm supposed to get for every pound of bodyweight, so I decided to start taking protein powder.

Problem is, I have no idea how to do this. Which one should I buy? What should I mix it with? What should I keep in mind?

MyProtein, mix it with milk

I'm cutting right now, and drinking milk may be too many calories. Anything else to mix it with?

water sadly
just mix it with water and chug it down as fast as u can, its not gonna taste nice but itll fill up a bit and help u hit that protein goal

That's bullshit. MyProtein Iso tastes great. The worst possible powered+liquid combo is their no flavour iso + water, which just tastes like a watered down glass of skimmed milk/no flavour milkshake. On a cut it can actually manage to be tasty due to calorie restriction.

Fucking H2O, Jesus Christ.

Nice larp faggit, try again.

1% milks is the way to go with this powder!!!FACT!!!

Which MyProtein flavours does Veeky Forums suggest? I've tried vanilla and chocolate banana, both are pretty good. I want to buy a 5kg bag, but only if I am sure that it will taste good. Vanilla and choc banana are pretty good, I'm just not sure I would like 5kg of either of them

Forgot to mention I mix it with water. More convenient and I don't really like milk

vanilla I'd say is the only way to go. You can mix it with literally anything oats, milkshake, whatever. I got a 5 kilo bag of chocolate smooth once and I was only able to get halfway through that shit before I couldn't take how fucking horrendous it was

This but use water.
Get the one from kruidvat if you're Dutch, allround protein strawberry is the best, very mild enjoyable taste.

What I do: 2 scoops of unflavored whey isolate, teaspoon of cocoa powder, 6oz of hot water from faucet. If you put too much water into it it will taste gross keep it concentrated to allow the lactate to create a smooth texture. You can add sugar but if you are trying to get enough protein you'll want to ween yourself off sugar protein drinks since you don't want to take sugar all day. Once a day of sugar is good. Protein should be taken throughout the day, not in bursts. As you can see they're completely opposite. Plus, you just get sick of the cloying taste after a while so start with some sugar but slowly lower the amount.

I made that shake for my younger brother to try and I put sugar in it since he's a normie and when I tried it I almost couldn't finish it it was so sweet and he said it wasn't sweet enough.

Flavorless is best. You can be creative and do a lot with it.

The reason I buy unflavored whey isolate in bulk is because the "flavors" they offer end up tasting like shit after a week. I've tried dozens I get sick of all of them. I still have my strawberry creme 2.2 lb bag from last year lol I only use it when by some chance I run out of cocoa powder.

Banana, but I love bananas so if you don't maybe roll with Sth else.

Gram per kilo of body weight is fine my dude...you're just drinking liquid fart powder if you're ingesting more than that.

It's 40€/kg, my protein is way cheaper

Unsweetened almond milk is like 40 Cal, better than water and worth it imo

Whenever I drink protein mixes daily I stop losing weight on keto.

What is that shit doing inside of me?

No idea, been in keto and on whey for like 8 months now with no issues.

If it's sweetened artificially then the sweeteners are probably fucking up your ketosis. Get unflavoured, get some sucralose (0 calories, doesnt affect blood sugar) and whatever flavours you like (Cocoa Powder, Cinnamon, Coffee, Real Vanilla not the extract, etc).
A really easy way to get protein down without any calories is:
>1 scoop protein in a mug
>1/2tsp baking powder
>2tbsp water
>Mix
>Microwave for ~60 seconds
Makes a mug cake kind of like a sticky toffee pudding without the sauce. You can make a syrup sauce with water, xanthan gum, and sucralose though and flavour it however you like.

No its 18 euro per 1.6kg, Idk where you're getting yours

I literally just googled kruidvat. I have one at 500 m from my house, should I go in?

Doesn't really matter that much, but read the ingredients and nutrition. You posed one with 2g sugar per scoop, pick one with less than 1g sugar and no artificial.

Do you have keto strips? Sugars, even artifical "zero calorie" sugars can fuck up Keto.

Also too much protien fucks up keto too. Keto is mostly a fat diet.