What can I expect?

What can I expect?

General discussion I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11830761
TestRX.com/ct/413772
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely nothing. It's a placebo meme drug that gets shilled all over Veeky Forums

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11830761

>Phenibut (beta-phenyl-GABA): a tranquilizer and nootropic drug.

>It acts as a GABA-mimetic, primarily at GABA(B) and, to some extent, at GABA(A) receptors. It also stimulates dopamine receptors and antagonizes beta-phenethylamine (PEA), a putative endogenous anxiogenic.

How can people be so dense?

What matters are the real world effects. It has never done anything for me at all. Total waste of money.

Should you eat food when you take it or not?

First time I took it, it felt like I was drunk but not as hazy.
Second time I took it, felt nothing at all.
Third was same as the first, but less of an effect.

gonna give it another go this weekend, i dunno... seems kind off and on.

It's like being drunk

I usually go a couple hours after taking it before I eat

Some times I have found that eating causes it to have little to no effect

You don't need that shit to force your body into test production mode
-get this TestRX.com/ct/413772
-exercise
-sleep 7-9 hours a day DURING THE NIGHT, no sleep during the day (go to bed at 23:00 top)

Done. You have now more test than 90% of people.

No more than twice a week faggot.
HEED MY WORD Veeky Forums

Phinifucked is on par with cold turkey withdrawling from Alch / Benzo's / Opiates.

Insomnia, body ache, extreme paranoia, hallucinations, you hear shit, panic attacks, primal fear.
It last for like a week.

Phenibut is awesome, but respect that shit.

How much were you taking?

It has worked amazingly well for me when it did work, though I agree it is not always reliable.

No, take on empty stomach.

2g once a week

good substitute for alcohol. Effect not as strong as alcohol and a bit different, but lasts much longer and causes no hangover. Great for reducing social anxiety and overcoming excuses / mental barriers.

well I went on a binge.
2g's every day for probably a month.
Then since I kicked opiates once cold turkey, I was like fuck it. Lets do this.

Never again. Almost checked myself into a mental institution..
But if you do ever get caught up, it is very easy to taper off phenibut, just get a little scale. Then jump is painless

Got it, thanks.

shills deserve a fucking bullet

>TestRX.com/ct/413772
Hey a friend of mine bought this, he said it works but then stopped taking it cuz money problems.

>taking penisbutt

Have bad social anxiety. My life is fucked up because of it. Tried Phenibut and it doesn't do anything other than make me sleepy. Very low doses like 500mg make me slightly happier, but anything more and all I want to do is sleep, I feel like I'm much more anxious the following few days. I'm using the capsules from Biovea.

Am I just too mentally fucked up for anything to work? The only thing that's worked for me is Diazepam and my doctor won't prescribe me it enough (I get maybe a few pills every 6 months). Can I buy diazepam online (in UK) somewhere?

I'm not looking to get hooked on anything, just to not feel anxiety so I can see that I'll be fine in certain situations. Then I can do it without the drugs.

Fuck off shill

Stick to 500mg, take it first thing in the morning. 2 days, maybe 3 a week. Try it for some time, say 2 weeks, then go 1 week without it. How often have you taken it so far?

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT PHENIBUT

DO YOU WANT IT TO GET BANNED?

STOP MAKING THREADS. STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. DON'T RUIN THIS FOR THE REST OF US YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS

Used to take it every Friday morning (worst day at work) but didn't get good results (like I mentioned, too sleepy and still have anxiety).

Maybe 4 times. Upped by 250mg each time, stopped when I saw no anxiety benefits.

I don't want to get addicted then have to go through withdrawal, it would kill me with how bad my anxiety is.

What's the point of continuing if it isn't doing anything? It isn't one of those drugs that needs to build up.

If you are taking it on different days your habits, diet (do you have breakfast?), etc. may also differ, plus a few other factors that could have an impact on whether Phenibut works for you or not. It's to figure out a routine that ensures it works reliably.

Now I'm cutting, so I don't have breakfast. But before I took it before breakfast. Work out after then the rest of my day is completely sedentary.

I've checked the ingredients and they're pretty good. Nice find.

It's for gaba in your brain not related with test you mongoloid meathead faggot

spoken like a true junky .

I think it's for goobo

Am government legislator. Thanks to this thread I have been informed of the existence of phenibut. Expect a ban within the month.

Only tried it once when I went on a date. It snuck up on my, definitely had a strong effect. Suddenly I was waayy more relaxed out of nowhere, leaning against the doorway to the restaurant asking how long the wait was. It made for a great social lubricant too. Soon I felt drunk but without the sloppiness, conversing with the girl whilst in a pleasant haze. I was still talking the whole time though, which surprised me considering how relaxed I felt, my brain sorta felt on autopilot. (I'd assume this is why some people call it a nootropic.)

Then I had one beer, just one, and oh man. It's true what people say- the effects will be amplified. For me personally, a large belgian beer felt like maybe 5 or six drinks- but again, I didn't feel sloppy in the least. I actually found out midway thru the date that I had been going into the women's washroom (not that it mattered anyway, just a single toilet bathroom.) I even drew attention to it as a joke and she laughed, so it was all good.

I would definitely do it again, and possibly try mixing it with more booze next time, but I've heard this can lead to bad hangovers. Also, I'm skeptical as both are in a sense downers, so they could potentially be similar to mixing xanax and booze for example, so all in all drinking on them might be a thing to avoid due to overly sedating the CNS. I only wish I could find some online again.

then why is it illegal here

I've never had anxiety problems,in fact i'm actually pretty outgoing but i often take it on an empty stomach before doing normie shit like partying to make myself even more sociable.

Shit works like a charm,i pop a g or 2 twice a months at most to keep the compound to full efficiency and it makes me a fucking people magnet.Coupled with a few drinks,it puts you in a state where you ( me at least ) can engage in a conversation with anyone about anything.The confidence is awesome.Your mileage may vary though,try it

Plus it helps a lot with women

Thanks bro.

>buying ANY supplement other than the cheapest multivitamins

never gonna make it

>43935712
>posting links with referral numbers
M O D S

I bought some from nootropic depot and it didn't do a fucking thing.Like nothing at all.

But it's weird because a friend of mine who has been a junky and used to eat like 20-30 10mg diazepam a day said that he liked it and it worked well for him in the past.

if you aren’t feeling the effects it’s bc you ate too recently. Try taking it in the morning before you eat (2 hours before) and you’ll have the effects all day

How do i pronounce this, pee-in-the-butt?

So if I take it 10 mins before I eat it won't work?

fe-ni-bute

me too

it desensitizes your gabba-b receptors, so if you like feeling unhappy and unable to sleep, take it all the fucking time

Holy hell, and I'm taking 250mg a day and afraid of having a withdrawal when I'm done.

YES You can buy diazepam online in the UK (not legally). Quick bit of googling will sort you out

only right answer here.
also take it on an empty stomach in the morning and wait like 3 hours before eating.
drink some coffee too.

what does 250mg a day do for you?

Don't take phenibut daily, you'll build a tolerance and a dependance.
Try 1.5-2.0g every 3 days

Where is the best place to buy it? Can I buy it anywhere in a brick and mortar store in new jersey?

Absorb health has good phenibut. Don’t take it for any other reason then if I’m going out which is no more than 2 times a month. You won’t be a “rush” or anything but it works as far as I’ve noticed. Be careful though and take it in moderation. Can fuck you up with prolonged use.

Fucking lol, why do I get insane withdrawals if I miss a dose then?

Its 7dollars on nootropics depot you cheapo, it'll get to your house in 2 days

To people trying this for the first time:

Stay under 2g week and wait a minimum two days between doses. This is a real drug and will fuck you up if youre not careful with dosage.

Have you ever tried CBD oil? I have some friends who use it, and it is great for what you described. One buddy has bad anxiety disorder, sperg status, a couple drops, and the whole day is good. Dude gets chill, conversation flows well, etc. It can be costly for strong stuff if used daily. I am going to get some for use every now and again.

probably not, just wait until you feel the effects to eat.

Sounds like what matters is your own perception of the drugs and not actual scientific evidence of anything.

kill yourself retard

>fanny butt

>Stay under 2g week and wait a minimum two days between doses.
where do you get this from?
it's used in soviet countries daily at 250-750mg

my niggas just call it pheni

>drink coffee too
I took 1g of phenibut and had a strong cup of coffee an hour after. I was honestly so relaxed that I started to panic just a little bit. I never knew what it's like to be that calm. I was able to socialize with my coworkers alot more than usual.

>my anecdotal evidence is more important than scientific data

top zoz, friendo

but serious: I'm on 2 grams right now and feel fine. Despite everyone saying how many side effects and withdraw symptoms you get after a few days, I've felt completely fine.

I feel like people who say this are just meme'ing or they're copying what others have said with no personal experience. I've been on 2g's a day (sometimes more) and have had 0 side effects when I come off. The WORST thing that ever happened was a slight headache.

yeah haven't been on 2g daily for long then. I'm not meming, i actually get withdrawals if i miss a dose

music will sound better. you'll be a lot more talkative. the more social anxiety you have, the more you'll notice the effects.

t. I took 1.5g of it every other day for a year and then stopped.

how long do I need to be "on" before getting withdraw symptoms/side effects?

i took it for 3 months straight, then missed a dose and thought i was having a seizure (i think it was a dream, not sure)

I'm about 2 weeks in of taking it every day. Think I might taper down for the remainder of the week and then come off for a few days. What do you think?

yeah stop as soon as you can, physical dependency will only increase the longer you stay on.

any permanent change to your brain after you stopped? positive or negative

i use to take a small amount before sleep and it was amazing. the only time i have felt refreshed from sleep in years and years. but it only works like once a week.

Very well could have had a minor seizure if your dosing was large enough for a prolonged amount of time. Works on GABA receptors like alcohol and xanax. Stoppage after heavy use of depressants results in hyperactivity, thus seizure.

>but I've heard this can lead to bad hangovers
this is true
Hangovers are killer as fuck

It was great when it worked.
Tolerance builds up like a motherfucker and the 2 days after dosing are fucking terrible, anxiety comes back 100x.
Thought I could use it as a replacement for booze, but I don't really drink often enough to justify the increased depression/anxiety after.

It is pretty fun tho, music sounds godly.

How likely am I to run into issues ordering this online? I hate feeling paranoid. And I'm worried about ordering some shit that's not diazepam and I'll have some bad reaction

Thanks for the suggestion man, will try it. Is it too addictive? Any brands in particular?

Are you mentally deficient?
Phenibut withdrawals are serious, literally everywhere recommends no more than two doses per week.

PLEASE DONT TAKE PHENIBUT EVERY DAY

Phenny is a GABA-B agonist meaning it effectively doubles up with alcohols effects.
Your alcohol tolerance will be cut in half and since can lead people to get way more fucked up than they usually do.
Also doses over 2g will make you feel intoxicated on their own and will give you a phenny hangover (pure pain)

>Phenibut withdrawals are serious, literally everywhere recommends no more than two doses per week.
you mean everyone on the internet, which is just like you are retarded drug abusers
the correct medical usage is everyday at 250-750mg
not megadose of multiple grams weekly or whatever internet dosing regime meme you junkie created just to get high

fpbp

250mg-750mg: Therapeutic dosage. This yields mostly therapeutic effects. Decrease in anxiety, subtle mood lift, potentially better sleep. Some people report not feeling anything at this dosage.

1000mg-1500mg: Low to medium recreational dosage. Huge drop in anxiety, mood lift, increased sociability, deeper sleep. Increased libido. Many people report increase in energy and enhanced music appreciation, as well as euphoria.

1500mg-2000mg: Medium to high recreational dosage. Same as above, but a bit stronger effects. People sensitive to phenibut will experience dizziness, nausea, sleepiness, drunkenness. A few people will get pupil dilation.

2000mg-3000mg: High dosage. Same as above, but even higher risk of negative effects. Pupil dilation in many people.

I've personally found no benefit from the 250-750 range, it just felt like placebo.

salutes ipv selim

i know all that
are you the fuckhead who said it can't be taken everyday at 250mg?
everything above 750mg daily is drug abuse, you're trying to get high by megadosing
phenibut abusers perpetuating megadosing on the internet
then some fucktard want to tell that it's not ok to take 250mg daily yet take megadose?!
>I've personally found no benefit from the 250-750 range, it just felt like placebo.
no, you just don't get high from it

What about megadosing once every 2-3 months, for example for a party?

that's fine, phenibut is extremely safe
megadosing occsionally is safe
therapeutical dose daily is even safer
megadosing daily is still safe to the body, just the withdrawal will be sucks

if you don't believe me saying phenibut is extremely safe, try to megadose paracetamol and see what will happen to your liver

Oh lord take this once a week on a saturday about 1.5 to 2 gs and drink shots and go out and party and literally become the life of the party. Good fcking times

>just don't get high from it
No, its just has zero effect on my anxiety and sociability.
Also I never said it can't be taken daily at 250mg, just at 2g. However I do feel like 250mg is a basically pointless dose considering that everone on fit seems to be around 80kg, male and frequently exercising.
Phenibut is a drug, not a supplement. Its dangerous to treat it as such. I don't what the problem is with telling people that Phenibut should be cycled.
I also have never heard of getting high off Phenny, if I wanted to get high I could just get the same effects from alcohol.

You'd be theoretically in the clear after a few days. I've taken 1.5g once a week before going out with no bad effects.
Just make sure to ease into alcohol, it compounds with the inhibition reduction effects of alcohol but not the disassociative effects so you may end up getting drunker then you think.

Just aced an interview on 1.4g Phenibut and Modafinil 300mg. Focused, sociable and stress-free.

Both good shit in moderation

No, it does have benefits, but not in the way everyone says it does. For me anyway, I get no social boost, only a really pleasant day long buzz if I take 2g or so; anything less and nothing happens any more and I'd probably get sick.

This is correct
This also

If you eat before it kicks in (and it takes a long time to kick in, but that's okay because it can last 10 hours) you have basically wasted it already.

i tried 2g yesterday and didn't notice anything just playing vidya online with my friends.

maybe if i went out i might notice something but idk

What did you expect would happen?

being more social? fwiw, music sounded the same too and my mood in general seemed normal.

You've got to be in the right mood and setting for it to work properly. It's effects are very subtle, you will only notice a big difference if you put yourself in situations where you would normally feel more uncomfortable. Actual, real life interaction with others.

Thanks for this, might be why I've barely been feeling it

b-but muh protein synthesis

it's already banned for me m80, pls check ur privilege

where? i use a domestic seller in the UK.

I'm in the UK too, the only domestic source I'm aware of has shit reviews on google

Anyone bought some from Biovea before? Reviews are good but I don't feel anything

because you're dosing irresponsibly
are you trying to kill yourself? lmao
therapeutic does is 500mg per day max

no long term studies have found anything.
Some people have been using it for 10+ years and have been fine. Who knows though, just don't abuse it too much.