Why do normies do this?

why do normies do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DL5Bt2blOQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Easier than squat

I've got an injury and that's one of the few exercises I can do.

do you wear your fedora too when you squat?

Do you not? Kek

Feels good, man

Subconscious desire to go to Snap City.

Satan reigns in that man's soul, just look at the hat.

why's this guy doing hyperextensions with the bar?

oh look, perfect snap city form

look at their calves

>deadlifting in flipflops
it really puts the "dead" into lifting

>chat is now disabled for this gymcam
lel

>that guy who puts a towel around the bar to "soften" the grip

unbelievable - the Veeky Forums anons' "impolite" comments triggered them to disable the damn chat.

this is really why we can't have nice things

>Subconscious desire to go to Snap City.
those videos of legpress injuries all have like 30 total plates on the machine.

it's a good accessory to do after squad.

plus it makes my quads feel like jelly after

youre underestimating the power of normies being able to go to snap city with as little weight as possible

it looks like he's been photoshopped into these. wtf?

Youre missing the 20 plates it takes them 10 minutes to take on and off

It's not an accessory if they treat it like their main leg movement

at that gym there's like 2 people who quarter squat for 2 sets and then move to leg press 20lbs plates.

all others just go directly to the leg press to press 20lbs plates

and you skip legs all together, so what's your point

People in my powerlifting gym use it and they squat 500lbs+
It's not inherently bad.

is there any space to The Press at that gym?

>not reaching out and teaching this faggot proper form

Different guy. At what point do I gain the privilege to teach people about form? I'm 3 months in and I'd say my form for squats and diddlys is on point now (with babby weights obviously) but I feel like as long as I'm not able to at least do 1/2/3/4 and look buff I'll just be the autistic DYEL who has to spout his internet meme knowledge at everyone even if they look more jacked than him.

yea youre not even close dude

This is me too, better shut up until we've been training for a year. People don't appreciate advice anyway.

My back is pretty fucked and this is amazing for me to hit legs without squats.

the guy with the green sips singlet was literally indicating both that the way they were doing it was pretty good.

I stopped watching when they disabled chat for the stream.

>Taking of pictures of men in a gym instead of working out

I really hope you guys don't do this

That's from a cctv
Lurk more faggot

Im new as well, but from what a huge guy who I asked for advice said the more weight the harder to keep form but also the more important to have it so it sounds like your advice would hold more water when you are no longer dyel and have properly forged your form so to speak. I guess its different if someone else asks you but a skinny or just not buff person telling you unsolicited advice is bound to have a negative reaction

Leg press is no where near as bad as people online make out.

>American fashion

lurk more dyel faggot

"Low weights high reps build muscle, bro!"
>this from the guy following his own advice looking like shit

Because my shoulders are too fucked to do squats with a bar and inverted leg press doesn't bother my lower back like a normal leg press does

Normies are afraid of big weights and they're afraid of excercises where the motion is non-obvious. Machines make them feel comfortable and not awkward.

Funny how I slipped a disc doing leg presses too heavy and so it is one of the few exercises I can not do.

Is the thai gym live stream still on?
I wasted half an hour last week, I want to do that again, link?

is it on twitch?

The reality is that sometimes you want to get more reps in but your grip is failing you

Personally I've always had a much stronger lower body than upper so while I do grip exercises, I simply can't rep 3.5 plates 5x5 without lots of chalk or putting a paper towel on there to get a little more friction

Nevermind, found it
youtube.com/watch?v=DL5Bt2blOQk

>3.5pl8 5x5
That better be your 60%.
Also get straps cmon lad.

can someone explain this phenomena to me? why is that every deltless-13inch arm having-dyel-nobody wears a tanktop to show of their """"""""""""""""""""gains""""""""""""""""""""""?
its fucking everywhere, embarrassing.

Dyel arms aren't 13 inches buddy.

They are sub 10.

this

Because it's apparently very easy to add weight to it. I hear normalfags boast about muh 180kg. Meanwhile they can't DL lmao2plate

checked, but don't be the autistic retard who goes around giving unsolicited advice

C O P E

I know people who think being able to leg press 3 pl8 is equivalent to a 3 pl8 squat

Keep telling yourself that. Fag.

Ok, been lifting 4 years, got 14 inch arms.

Ok, I cope, but its not too bad right?
Until you realize im 6'5"

They want to get fit and not have to listen to half or soon to be crippled imbeciles preach to them about the good lifts.
Powerlifting fags running around the gyms of america holding a copy of second edition starting strength as if it were the bible in one hand and a gallon of milk in the other, preaching the good word and warning others of the sins of machines calisthenics and the evils of wanting to look good and being athletic.

Leg press is great, I would rather train with leg press than risk fucking up my back for the rest of my life by doing some small thing wrong while squatting or deadlifting.