>Do dead lifts
>Hell yeah gotta get those GAINS
>The next day
>Ow, my back hurts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqhb2xrPZZs
youtu.be/m7Q8igdp3lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you did what that one dude who squatted his own body weight on the first day did.

how about you learn proper technique fagtron

Is it really back pain from shit form or just erector DOMS though?

>le you have bad form me me
>deadlifts are so simple to perform that literal retards and grandmas can do them
Does this mean you're dumber than them? No. The truth of the matter is that the overwhelming vast majority of people who always have pain over deadlifting have spines that are intolerant to heavy compressive loads. Stop listening to these autistic meme spewing faggots before you hurt yourself. Heavy barbell work is 100% unecessary and flat out harmful for a large percentage of the population.

>t. jew

your daily life of spending all your miserable existence on /pol/ awaits you my forever cuck'd little bitch

you are probably in this camp, OP,

assuming your form wasn't completely fucked up you are probably just not suited to heavy deadlifts

>Humans are not suited to picking up more than 50lbs

>Your spine is able to tolerate less tham this almost 80 year old grandmas
youtube.com/watch?v=yqhb2xrPZZs
what a Genetic dead end lmaooooooooooo

It depends on the individual but if you can't deadlift more than 225 lbs without back pain then it's probably not a good exercise selection for you. There are ways to move a lot of weight without deadlifting like weighted dips and pullups and unilateral leg exercises. Or machines.

>careful about not putting too much weight on the bar
>practice form with just the bar
>Watch YouTube videos about form
>Get fellow gymbros to watch and teach you do deadlifts, squats etc
>Basically don't be retarded
Wow, that was hard

>standing in place picking things up is the pinnacle of athletic achievement
loooooooool I have infinitely better ability to recruit motor units than you and could murder you at any sport as a result of it. Also consider prowler pushing/pulling as an alternative. Seeing grandmas deadlift is not impressive in any way just more autismo barbell meme shilling.

That's exactly his point you fucking autist, kill yourself

>all this cope over having a weaker spine than a 80 year old grandma
lmaooooooooooooo

Read the posts again

>having a spine that's strong through a wide range of motion is worse than a spine that snaps in half over tying a shoe
lel nope try again

Ironic considering the man in your picture ultimately stopped lifting and he would do fake lifting sessions where he pulled bullshit faces like that to simulate effort in the gym.

>What are deficit pulls?

COPE
O
P
E

>Wide range of motion
>can't do something as basic as picking shit off the floor
What did he mean by this?

>Rich Piana rarely squatted and deadlifted
>Did all kinds of meme leg exercises

how you train should enhance how you use your body in real life. if you train your spine to handle 405+ lbs it's going to become extremely stiff and rigid. i dunno about but my life doesn't revolve around bending over.

do sumo lol

the absolute state of this C O P E

google literally any UFC fighter doing heavy deads then come back and talk about rigidity

deadlifts are literally cope: the lift

>Having stronger back muscles, doesn't enhance your life, when literally shown as indicative of longevity
>He never needs to help friends move or just carry shit of the ground
>He thinks his spine doesn't become rigid with age.
Idiot.

>What is basic manual labor

many ufc fighters don't do heavy deadlifts and deadlifts are an extremely poor exercise for fighting

This is the equivalent of a guy failing to do a bench safely when literal sub 70 iq niggers in prison are able to do it and then claiming that bench is too complex and not for everyone.
tldr cope

>i need to deadlift profusely to pick up 50 lbs boxes
lmfao

got any sources for this? Strong back and erectors have got to be helpful for any ground work at all

>cope false flag and /pol/ logic
any other memes you'd like to add to your utterly substanceless drivel

>Implying it doesn't help
>Implying all everyone ITT is do deadlifts all day

you can build strong lumbar erectors without a single deadlift

Just embarrassed for you honestly.

No this is the equivalent of someone telling you that they are physically incapable of doing a lift that you are such of a bitch of a man that you need it to define you.

Old strongman lifts are not for everyone. I don't care what the geared up hasbeens and crippled and soon to be crippled "athletes" tell you.

>Can't even deadlift fucking 1pl8
>makes excuses for it instead of just admitting he's a weak at pussy
>Calls other people a "cuck'd (cucked for all you non-retards) little bitch

Oh I am laffin

>Thinks deadlifting more than 1pl8 requires gear
ahahahahaha

No I'm implying that if deadlifting hurts your back then you're probably wearing out the discs in your spine and wasting your time on a pointless and detrimental exercise

>arched back isn't properform

fucking pathetic

>muh pol boogeyman
>still indirectly admits that cuck is a good insult

Learn proper form by doing deficit diddlys with less weight and for four weeks. Dont listen to these fags, you need dl

>he has a picture of my man stu but didn't read the study
oh gawd

>bending over is the only plane of motion
lol lmfao

>he doesn't know spinal disc type is purely genetic and determines the ability to bare heavy compressive loads

>you need DL

no he doesn't

nobody "needs" DL other than competing powerlifters, it's a great lift and a lot of fun but saying any one lift is mandatory is just abject fucking stupidity

How does one do a deficit DL?

For anyone who gets a sore back doing DLs (like me), just use a hex-bar. Safer, better.

What make deadlift bad is the act of putting the weight down, sometimes even when you do it right.

that can help but it's no cure all

youtu.be/m7Q8igdp3lA

this
ALL WHITE PEOPLE WILL DIE FROM LIFTING TOO MANY WEIGHTS
STOP LIFTING AND JUST STAY AT HOME EATING PIZZA AND WATCHING STAR WARS

>T.fat faggot powerlifter who's terrified of people not lifting in a way that they lift

K.

you are either bitch-ass weakling or you have bad form, probably hyperextending lumbar or arching as if you were a fucking fishing rod. start with romanian deadlifts and don't fucking hyperextend at the top, if you still have pains in your back, then i am sorry you will be a weak bitch forever

you will get utterly rekt by anyone with any fighting experience

top zozzle nigger, i have been training judo for several years

fuck off schlomo

Had a sore back yesterday, pulled a pr today. Feels fine. People get injured in football, martial arts and weights. The amount of builders i have seen over the years with bad backs.. been a man isn't easy. Im not deadlift king but regarding people i known who get injured its either ego lifting or they are weak. The idea is to get stronger not crippled or be a pussy unless you have good reasons not to do the king of lifts stop whining and sort your attitude out

lol, she is amazing

you are literally misinterpreting and bastardizing McGill work

deny yourself

This thread confirms my thoughts that most of fit doesnt even lift, or if they do they dont care to do research.

More so, there are even retards that didnt have Starting ReadingComprehension at elementary school
like this retard

Used to get tailbone pain from deadlifting

Switched to Jefferson and feel great now, anecdotal evidence but look into it