How the FUCK do i get rid of dandruff. I've tried everything from switching to only cold showers...

How the FUCK do i get rid of dandruff. I've tried everything from switching to only cold showers, to buying this stupid red shampoo. It's driving me insane. Some days it doesnt even itch and it wont flake unless i scratch my head, but some days (like today) it itches like hell and flakes when i scratch.

Shave it all, the only thing that worked for me. But it wasnt only dandruffs, some kind of skin rash that dermatologist couldnt pinpoint was on my temples.

I used to have insane dandruff as a teen. Stuff that's different now
>fixed my diet
>head n shoulders
>more exercize

idk lol. Don't scratch tho, that only makes it worse

I FUCKING HATE DANDRUFF WHY WONT THESE LITTLE FLAKES OF SHIT FUCK OFF

But my hair is amazing

Determine how oily your hair is and use an appropriate shampoo. Have a chat with your barber/hairdresser about it.
Let it dry out on it's own or do what women do and wrap it in a towel.
Don't use hot water. Lukewarm should be fine.
That's what I did and I don't have dandruff anymore.

buy seborin(german) if u can get it. u have to massage it into your hair after shower until ur dandruf disappears. therefore use it every time for a few days. but since its genetic u have to use it after a week or so again.

Extra Strength Coal Tar Shampoo. Leave it in for 3-5min every use. Use daily until your dandruff is gone. This shit definitely works well. Gets rid of psoriasis anywhere on your body too.

I had long hair for 10 years (think 50cm + but all wavy and curly, total mess), finally getting rid of it was liberating. Ok I can't sleep without a wolly hat now, but it saves so much time, and some money as well.

I struggled for 20+ years with dandruffs when the solution was SO FUCKING EASY
listening to my barber, i bought one of those kit (shampo + condictioner + something else) for hair loss (I'm not losing hair). I also changed the way I wash my hair (you're supposed to massage your scalp, meaning, move the skin with your fingers). after the shampoo was over (lasted about 1 month), my dandruffs disappeared, and this lasted for more than year: no more dandruffs, without even using head 'n shoulders or other shit. after 1 year dandruffs came back, so i bought another kit (different kit, a cheaper one this time) and dandruffs are disappeared forever (this was at least 3 years ago). now i can keep long hair, i wash them once a week with a delicate shampoo, and I don't have roblems anymore

use a fade brush
and this

I had a lot of dandruff for a couple years, it literally fell down like snow when I ran my hand through it
Use special anti-dandruff shampoo (not head & shoulders type, im talking real medical grade shit) and use it twice a week, after youve showered and your hair is still damp, run a fine-toothed brush down all sides of your scalp to remove all the dandruff and lastly get back in the shower and put some conditioner in your hair. In 1-2 weeks dandruff should be gone or at least unnoticeable

probably Ketoconazole as the active ingredient

Listen to this user, in my country you can only get it on prescription, but it's the fucking shit, it will wipe your head clean of everything that shouldnt be on there.

have you tried nizoral 2%? shit's magic.

It's very likely you have scalp psoriasis, what helped me was eliminating sugar and gluten from your diet.

no shampoo or any product at all, rub scalp and beard roughly and vigorously under running water

You can often get this on eBay even if it's prescription only. Also rub it on your back.

Seek a skindoctor

i used to have bad dandruff. started using h&s and stopped days after. after stopping, it returned days later.
then i moved to another country, more relaxed lifestyle, use very short hair (#4 or less), stopped using shampoo at all, no more dandruff.

TL;DR: zinc pyrithione or ketoconazole based shampoo and/or less stress. Then, see a derm.

Dont oil hairs, take the narrow comb and comb through your hair downwards , after that shampoo , repeat thats natural

I was diagnosed with scalp psoriasis (mild but still very flaky, not as scaly as I used to be). Using conditioner has helped a bit, every few days I'll condition with apple cider vinegar. I am probably deficient in a couple b vitamins zinc magnesium Omega 3 and 9 so I'm gonna give that a try for a bit before I buy some of that hair loss shampoo and give that a try. Also need more sunlight. Good luck user