Veeky Forums Feels

How you holding up, lads?

Hit a new PR? Get a new gf? Or are you suffering from crippling depression?

Don't know how to continue...which path should I choose?

Kinda stressed by work but I'm getting closer to the end of it. Going to quit my job pretty early 2018 (though 3 months notice when quitting). Stress has caused me to wake up a lot during the night. Training is going ok, been off creatine for a month now and am making some slow progress.

Got a new "gf" this weekend, now both her and old "gf" wants to meet up during next weekend, but I really just want to stay in and play pubg. Too much drinking and socializing these last weeks..

How are you mate?

We need more insight into your situation. What are your options?

Just about to hit 100kg 3x5 bench with bodyweight of 80kg.(185cm) Wish me luck

Also my gf broke up with me 6 days ago 'becouse this just isnt working'

Feelin bad about it but se cant slow down my gains anymore

>Got a new "gf" this weekend, now both her and old "gf" wants to meet up during next weekend
This sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Take the New girl. Meet your old later

meh I don't care. The girl I really want dumped me many years ago. She visits me in my sleep from time to time and I feel like dying when I wake up.

I'm not promising these girls exclusivity or anything, just telling them we'll have fun as long as its fun for both of us.

thinking of this, if I can do both in one day I can have at least one day for lifting eating and pubg

Learn a new job (firefighter, emt), stay on my current job(software developer - nice pay, but everything else is....) or go full time self empl.

In my spare time I'm just doing fitness and that's it, I guess.

If you have a good plan for self employment, that's where the real money is. You don't get rich by working for others, they do. Either that or learn a new job, I recommend you to get out of the tech/IT field now, it's being invaded by feminazis/SJWs and the like. And AIs will take most of those jobs pretty soon. I'm () getting out of my IT management position shortly, it's been hell these lasts months.

Pretty good OP. Only problem is I think my body has gotten to used to squats. My legs are in constant pain untill I load up 365+ on the bar. Then there is absolutely no pain. Should I be worried?

>Still don't know if I should ask the cute girl at work out for a coffee or dinner or some shit

Suffering. On one hand I should just go for it, on the other hand I'm a pussy

>meh I don't care. The girl I really want dumped me many years ago. She visits me in my sleep from time to time and I feel like dying when I wake up.
I know that feel, friend. In fact, my girlfriend just broke up with me a couple hours ago through text kek. We are in our late 20s and this high school text breakup shit still goes on. But, you know what? I feel little to nothing. Earlier this year, the girl I was going to MARRY and even pulled money out of ethereum and bitcoin to help pay for her college dumped my ass. That led to three months of drinking every night, therapy sessions, and I actually thought I was going crazy. This, I believe, caused my Jungian "shadow" to emerge in full force and live with me for awhile finally becoming conscious to me.

Women can be cruel man, but the good news is that these new girls often hold little to no power over us after we have been crushed into oblivion by a former love.

God speed, user. If it means anything, the girl I was going to marry still comes to me in my dreams too. Such is life.

Shit. It does suck we must choose one path. Specialization though, is needed. It just depends what you want out of life. Money? Freedom? Security? That's up to you to decided. I chose the path of security by working with the government. Though, one day, I would love to own my own business or have rental properties. I would say visit Veeky Forums to get ideas, but ever since this year that board has turned into a shitcoin shill board.

Got a new job.

50/50 excited to leave my boring one but also nervous about taking on something more challenging.

Also I'm loading on more work but the leisure part of my life sucks. No gf. Live alone and don't even need any more money to get by. Don't even know why I'm chasing better career if it never pays off besides money.

yeah I know, but firefighting is just 2X24 hours a week, so superb for "part time" self employment.

But I think the problem is I don't know what I really want. I have the money to go full time self empl., I don't know. Feels really bad :/

I asked her out for dinner, but she didn't perceive it as date. Fucked up real bad :'D

You have to be clear with your intentions user.

just go for it. if she does say yes to you, it will feel amazing trust me

Yeah, learned that. Next time....

How should I ask? I've been out of the dating game for over a year

And if not, you'll get over it and at least you had the guts to ask.

Been lifting for a 11 months now.
I have gone from 40 pounds overweight (with lots of stomach problems and feet and back pain) to almost my ideal weight and I even have some nice muscle.

I have been getting a lot of attention from women lately. A THIC Brazilian student told me a few weeks ago that she loved me and we have been fucking non-stop since then. My first THIC qt and man, am I enjoying her. Don't know where this will lead to.
Also, yesterday, one of my colleagues drunk texted me saying that she has a crush on me. She is super close to my Brazilian qt and surely knows we are hooking up so yeah, it shows that women are bitches.

Guys, never stop lifting. For real. It has changed my life entirely and I am still a DYEL.

first of all get her number if you didn't already. then when you get closer to her, ask her to go on a date with you. if a sperg like me can do it you can too

Fuck man I find it so hard to get numbers, I can't exactly just turn up one day and ask for her number I need to find some sort of excuse

don't, unless you're ready to find employment elsewhere

That sucks brother. But be glad you didn't marry her, that is one expensive way to get fucked.
I'm pretty sure you're right, nothing these girls could do would actually hurt me now as I don't feel the way for them as I did for (((her))).
I've stopped hoping for the dream visits to go away, I haven't seen or heard from ex gf in 5 years and the frequency just does not go down. It's ok I guess, now that we're Veeky Forums, female companionship is not a rare thing at all.

I know mate, been there a lot, so I started looking at what I could enjoy in a job, because now I hate the entire week until friday and then dread monday. I don't think that's how it should be every single week. I'm going back to army just because I don't have any better options/wants/dreams/whatever. At least there working out is part of the job and I love guns and military strategy. Sure, most days will suck, but they do anyway. At least there some days will be fucking awesome.

Hey user.

What a year... I don't even know what to do anymore. A person that I cherish very much might lose her battle against cancer very soon and i'm living too far away to be with her. Hell she might have passed away right now and I would have no idea, we didn't get in touch over a week. She is really sick. I miss you... I love you Sarah. I can barely hold my tears at work Right now. I just want to be with you.

Even if i go for firefighting/emt/military takes atleast another 9 months before I can start. Don't want to waste this time...

>don't, unless you're ready to find employment elsewhere

Well how the fuck else are you meant to get into a relationship? FUCK clubbing desu

oh that's the easiest part dude, you just gotta start a conversation with her. when you both are about to leave just say "hey you should totally give me your number" and she almost always will. just don't overthink it bro, you got this

>Or are you suffering from crippling depression
Yep, now more than ever, because of winter and I have a cold that makes me feel tired and like shit all day.

Still tfw no gf, still no friends. I miss my old friends from hs.
I have so much trouble connecting with others, I literally don't know what to say to them.

Good luck man, use the hate as fuel. She doesn't deserve you, and when she realizes that it will be too late.

I'm sadly not an expert on that, but I've had the same thing with running, I'd guess you're fine but if you're worried see a doctor.

Maybe the change is just what your life needs mate, best of luck

Women are bitches indeed, they want what other women want. Btw, worst amount of gfs to have is 1, luckily when you have one getting the next is easier. Good for you bro

I'm sorry mate, luckily we're all going to die some day. And at least she won't be in pain anymore. Why don't you just go if you feel so strongly about this?

Yeah I got the same problem, that's why I'm waiting to quit my job for a bit longer.

do you have any friends that you could be socializing with on the weekends? That's the easiest way IMO, second easiest is dating apps.

I don't even care about getting her number, you can just add on facebook and if you make a good enough impression on her she will go out of her way to find you and set up some form of communication

Happens to the most of us friend, hang in there and eat some D vitamins. Maybe try some sauna if you live in a cold place like me

>Lifts up
>Litecoin hodls are up
>Starting new job soon
>Starting schooling soon
>GF and I are getting serious

Shit is cash right now

Nah, dude. Girls know within 30 seconds if they want to be with you. Just go up and say, "Hey, you caught my eye across the room and I just got to know... do you have a boyfriend?" Cue the inevitable embarresed but flattered laughter. She responds no or yes (yes, if she does have one or yes if she doesn't and just thinks your butt fucking ugly), and then you say, "Well then, can I get your number." And have the contact info up in the phone ready to go. Say, "Cool, I'll text you later," and just walk away.

I've done this at least 10 times now when not meeting girls off Bumble/Tinder. I think it works, and I'm definitely not a Chad.

Last saturday night I thought about my ex which I broke up with about 1.5 months ago. I keep dreaming her since then even while I fuck other girls wtf...
HELP

>But be glad you didn't marry her, that is one expensive way to get fucked.
I already got semi-fucked by selling some investments kek. But I guess at least it is cash in the bank now.

>nothing these girls could do would actually hurt me now as I don't feel the way for them as I did for (((her))).
I think this might be a hidden lesson in "making it" around here. Going through a crushing breakup is a great way to get redpilled on how women think and only makes you better yourself in the longrun. The depression hurts, but we all must carry our weights with us even when we're not at the gym.

>heart broken by girl
>been sad cunt with life and everything
>works been slow so stressing
>back to selling marry Jane

Good feels
>hung out with one of my exs hot Asian 10/10 friends and went shooting
5'2 skinny but got ass and tits likes to box and has the same taste in music as I do
>first time her and I hanging out
>kick it off and talk the whole way to the range
>teach her the basics of shooting
>tfw she smokes the Fuck out the target
>tfw she posts a picture on Instagram and tags me in it
>tfw ex gets hella mad and texts me then blocks me on Instagram
>tfw I laugh and realize she still has feelings for me
>lifts been going up

Maybe life is about to change for me lads

Gonna kick
It with her again soon

But I need to make a decision now, and I really want to smash that notice paper on the table.

Just roll a dice? Don't know what to do.

Shit son. Call someone in her family, or drive out there or something.

>Feelin bad about it but se cant slow down my gains anymore
Truth. Keep on improving brother.

>Litecoin hodls are up
This is one of the best things about life right now. I mean fuck, it almost hit $400.

Women poison our minds, user. Men can love women despite their imperfections and flaws; in fact, we even romanticize them. Women, however, are always looking for Prince Chad.

Whatever you decided, user, have integrity and follow through. Never look back.

Good luck user.

This sounds dangerous as fuck

She's been working there for a few weeks now and I've talked to her on and off about work and stuff so I haven't given anything away about myself really.

Should I just go for it then do you think?

>weight flying off
>almost 250lbs down from 280lbs
>goal is 210lbs
>school is about to start and I'm so excited

but

>still feel worthless
>still awkward as fuck
>girls at work think I'm either gay or weird since I'm literally the only one not in a relationship

Sure, but first I need to decide.

Yeah you're probably right. Was depressed for a long time before I decided I had to make a change and figured I'd try lifting weights since that's something I'd never tried or thought would be something for me. Now 3 years later, life has never been better. I probably won't forget about her or wish things were different, but I've learned to deal with it and it doesn't bother me most days. Lifting saves lives mate

you're going to make it friend, just don't get caught with mary jane

I know that feel, every day is a struggle for me to not just rage quit due to any little thing that happens.
I recommend you to play it safe and if you have trouble making up your mind, go on a "soul searching" trip.
This summer that was what I did. I had a good time, got some perspective and got out of my daily routine, city and everything. I didn't manage to decide on the trip either, but when I got home into my old job and routine, I realized quickly that I could not continue like this forever. That's when I started weighing my options against my interests and made a plan for rejoining the armed forces due to reasons listed before.

1,5 months? Get on our level son, 5 years lmao

bro don't make me think that 5 years from now I'll still be thinking about her. That would fucking suck

Oh, if she works with you then that's a no go, son. I thought it was just some random bitch.

My advice to you would be to not shit where you sleep aka don't date girls from work EVER.

However, if you're determined, just keep the work relationship going and maybe one night when you're all closing, you, her, and some other coworkers can hit up a restaurant/bar. But, still I'd advice not to get involved with work girls.

Fuck... I literally don't know how to meet other girls then, clubbing is trash to me and the place I work is pretty laid back, quite a few people in couples met there

welp I'll cross my fingers for you, but forgetting isn't easy. I've learned to deal and be ok with everything that happened, now it's just the dreams that fuck me up.

seconded

don't you have any friends that could introduce you to some skanks?

Not really, all my friends are in relationships and I kind of want to be in one again after going through break up over a year ago lad

It's okay lad I live in a state where it's legal and I don't keep the praphinila on me if someone wants to but I'll weigh it out bag it up and drop it off.. I mostly sell to old stoner chicks I used to fuck so I ain't really worried lol. And I hope I make it I was really Fucked up over my ex and Shit but it feels good knowing she still got to cares about me.. I'm not even sure why her and I broke up or what made her call it off.. funny thing is her sisters and family still
Love me and keep in contact with me
Lol.. but Fuck it hopefully things go places with this other chick she's a legit 10/10 in my books loom wise and personality wise plus she knows what she wants in life which is attractive as Fuck. Not gonna get my hopes up tho

I'll give it a go though

>lifting for about 2 or 3 months
>thought motivating myself to lift would be the hard part
>the actual hard part is the constant crippling self doubt and wonderwing whether i'm doing something wrong, and that the whole thing is a waste of time because i'm doing the wrong lifts, the wrong routine, the wrong form, the wrong diet etc
this sucks

> 2017
> wants relationship
the absolute madman over here haha
Well how did you get into that shit the last time then?

god bless friend, wish it was legal here as well but that won't happen in my lifetime for sure. It's always nice to know you're missed. I say go for it 100%, asian girls are very cute and feminine. Even more fun if it drives your ex mad. I might even see a glimmer of hope for a threeway in the near future.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. If you fuck up, you'll just be back where you are right now. It's a numbers game anyway, if you manage to push yourself into hitting on 10 chicks your chances are infinitely higher than if you don't hit on any.

Are you in a rush mate?
Just look for the results:
No results: change the workout
Still no results: change the diet
and so on, just keep trying untill you learn what your body responds to. Are you very new here?

Breddy good tbqh famalam

>noob gains comming in
>Down to a normal bmi after being fat my whole life
>going on a date with a QT this weeked to look at Christmas lights together

However I'm probbaly going to fail my Algebra final at uni today so that sucks, pic related

yeah i am new as fuck
im just using a home gym my brother never touched right now because im really fucking weak as a skele and doing
>OHP
>Barbell Curls
>Bench
>Squats
>Deadlifts
>Rows
in 3x5 sets with the last being till failure and doing the arm 3 one day and the leg 3 the next day alternating. I've started throwing some dumbell stuff like lateral raises and skullcrushers on the arm days too.

I don't know what is going on with me, my feelings completely vary from day to day, I can go from existential angst, to pure anger, to extreme sadness, to pure jealousy/envy towards happy-looking people on the street to crying curled up in my bed, to not giving a fuck about nothing and feeling numb, to feel happy/normal, to daydreaming to the point of actually believing my delusions.

I lift, eat, and go to class on automode, and I don't even know why I keep doing so If all I see in the future is nothingness: studying to get a job, working in a shitty software dev company to get money, getting money to buy shit I don't even truly want.

I'm also feeling lonely but I'd rather be alone than surrounded by stupid fuckers, which seem to be majority.

get home from deployment.
>tfw shredded af from training every day
>tfw high confidence and super horny
>bang twice the amount of sloots that i have ever fucked.
>get multiple fwb.
>start seeing one more and more.
>fall in love. wrongmove.gif
>stop going for other chicks / delete tinder
>we hang out 2 to 3 times a week.
>"do you wanna be exclusive?"
>"what you mean user?"
>"like bf gf thing"
>"nah im good thanks"
>"oh okay but should still hang out"
>"nah i dont wanna hurt you so we should stop seeing eachother"

fast forward to last night.

>walk home alone from bar.
>see her lights on
>go knock on her door.
>know she's home. heard the tv.
>keep knocking.
>hear guy voice.
>walk away... selfconfidence lower than ever

NEVER FUCKING FALL FOR HOES. KEEP SPINNING PLATES, MATES.

i'm miserable.

iktf user. just believe in yourself and research as much as you can. also ask questions on Veeky Forums. some people are assholes here but others actually mean well and are helpful. we should all want each other to succeed

meanwhile
>lost about 140 pounds
>friends say I look good and can't believe how different I look
>compliments actually feel good
>but then I look in the mirror
>I see all my loose skin
>i see fat that still rests in my body that i'm trying hard to get rid of
>I realize i'm actually ugly
>girls are never interested in me
>get tinder matches but none of them respond or they're either not attractive
>I also have realized no girl will ever love me if she were to see me naked with my loose skin
>i'm just going to keep working hard in uni so I can get a good job and help my single mom retire peacefully, she deserves it

Sounds like you need some therapy and to find some meaning in life, mate. A goal, an ideal, perhaps even a religion who the fuck knows. I'm in the same boat. Life is just on cruise control with no real destination but death.

Ouch, that's rough lad. Been there though. Went to a festival, went to ex gf apartment drunk, hear guys voice. Mind switches between rage and murder and immediate sadness.

I'm doing ok desu, went for a run early this morning and listened to ambient music, felt great as I normally run late at night. Been working out for almost 2 years now and even though I'm micro-machines tier (6,1 and 168 pounds) I'm still working on bulk and size. Also getting new job in January while I figure out what I'm gonna do with my life.

I'm doing well today, just woke up.
That first sip of the day, I'm just sitting here early morning and just listening to some jazz while I check emails at work. Have tons of meetings this week so I look forward to ending a few projects I'm working on and moving on. Good news is a client just approved a new "addition" to the project that I completed and I'm happy that they did that. It isn't in my benefit actually but the benefit off the company and other people. They just approved a bigger budget on a project and this is good because without this there would be chances of things going wrong. Now things can't really go wrong with this project and

I'm feeling good lads, I'm feeling good

>therapy
the only thing therapists do is putting you on meds and ask to get paid

I'm on brink of becoming a hikiomori again. I cant stand work, going outside, going to the gym. I'm not eating properly because too lazy to buy groceries and cook. I don't sleep properly. I cant concentrate when lifting, always do it wrong. Im off my medication so Im feeling even more like shit without them. I got hooked on smoking cant quit. Been wasting money on hookers and gambling. I ask myself why I even bother living and the only answer I can think of is just to survive another day.

Been so stressed out about stuff that I've stopped eating. I'm worried that I've gone and lost all the weight i managed to put on over the last few months

hey,

here , I can't go because she live 4k KM away from me. She moved for personal reasons. I was suppose to visit the 27th december but sadly I think our plans are messed.

I weighed in at 84.9 kg today. Originally started my cut in October at 90kg. Is this good progress or should I go on a bigger deficit?

tfw your life is so fucked you don't wanna even write down your feels. lifts are way up and im smashing some grade A puss tho,

>finally managed to bag tinder/bumble sloots
>yesterday the girl kept grabbing and feeling my arms and back
>feels pretty damn good man

Admittedly my arms are probably my weakest point and I'll want actual love eventually since that's what I'm really craving, but the temporary good feels are good indeed.

Where are you from?
And where did you meet her?

Right arm gave out incline benching, so I’m out of the gym for a week, and it makes me feel worthless. It’s like I can feel my gains slipping away and the weight coming back. On the bright side I’m almost down with class this semester. On a slightly different note I’ve got a potential co-op for this next spring semester that I can’t tell if I want or not. On one hand, it will be good experience as it’ll be my first actual job in my field and I’ll make some decent money, triple what I make in the summer. On the other hand, I’m scared that I won’t be able to do it and I’ll just be a worthless burden to them, as well as missing my friends. Part of me hopes they reject me. I know I should just take it if I get it, but I’m scared boys.

Broke up with gf, feel nothing for 6 months, she gets together with ex, pic related. Been an active person my whole life, but I'm finally getting my diet in check, eating healthy, up to like 3000 cal/day, cut vidya, booze, and weed, getting into cool hobbies that I enjoy, and reconnecting with my social circles. Pretty fucking stoked to see where I'll be at in a year or 3 if this trend continues

>she got back with her ex

worst case user

Yeah, doesn't help that she also cheated on me with this dude and constantly compared me to him over the course of our relationship, all the while assuring me that I'm 'better than him', but she wishes that I could be a little more like him. Self esteem took a plummet.

That should have been a red flag mate. She was never over him to begin with. And when she says that you're better than him, she's not reassuring you, she's trying to convince herself of that fact.

Me and a friend friend from work are competing with each other for the same girl at our work, he doesn't know, but I do. Anyone with similar stories?! He is a good deserving guy but shit I want mine too, just conflicted.

Let him have her. Shit is a sexual harassment case in the wings.

this. chances are she was using you as either a rebound or to make him jealous. honestly, you should just feel sorry for her ex. she is shit

How the fuck do I get into a traditional trade lads
I just wanna be a stonemason or blacksmith or something but they're dying, the government funds nothing like that so there's no apprenticeships for them.
Is there no room for craftsmen in this world anymore?

>Or are you suffering from crippling depression?

H-how did you know?
jk I'm having the time of my life. Stay sad, cunts

Jobless, tomorrow the most important test of my life for my dreamjob. Hope my anxiety is in check.

Work at Lowe's home improvement lol

Fuck you her ex is a scumbag. I hope his life implodes.

Broke up with my gf of four years less than half a year ago, got back on the horse pretty quick after. Been hitting up this gym chick for a while now, thought shit was going well. Wasn't apparently, I had to go on a long business trip and have been ghosted by her most of the time.

On the upside, this trip was really big step for me and I hope I get to travel more in the future.

Submarine her or forget her.

Submarine her? Forgetting her is easy, might as well have a crack at it though

Not text or respond to her. Resurface in a month.

Why'd you break up with the girl you were with for 4 years?
Kind of in a similar situation I think.

>How you holding up, lads?

Headed to a corporate meeting right now
May be losing my job today

hold me lads, anyway go fuck yourselves

>How you holding up, lads?
Okay

No new PR
The old GF is still haunting my dreams
Not that depressed anymore but a slight variant of it

Don't worry brah, you'll do al right. Fuck you to pall

>this might be a symptom of actual clinical depression

Nah don't think so m8

Wanna lose weight but I love eating.

On a good note, hit 2pl8 bench yesterday

Pretty good, tested my PR's for the year

>255x1 Bench
>155x3 OHP
>315x1 Squat (I know, but I finally got my form down)
>205x6 Row
>Deadlift: n/a still mastering the form and wanting to get hookgrip down better

Feel like my numbers are all over the place but I look fairly balanced

Idk guys i want to move out of my shit hole country, and enjoy my teenage years, i've been looking for some foreign exchange programs but most are shit.

This might me the last place i ask if you know any good foreign exchange program

Give the girl her agency. More than likely you're Mr. Nice Guy and her ex the attractive bad boy. At least more so than you, anyways. Fucked up, but that's how a woman thinks. They will get what they deserve in the future. You just keep improving yourself.

i can apply for link it for the love of god.

Other then that 3 months in i am getting stronger, not gaining any weight though which is kind of scary though i can see my biceps getting bigger still skinny fat gonna start cutting in february

>had to deload my squats (225->195) to get better form
>lmao1pl8 OHP is so far away
>got to 8 pull-ups
>foot hurts after hiking, don’t want to run on it
>curling w/ 35lb dumbbells
>joining Army soon
I mean, what do I even feel?

>got first proper gf at uni
>had our ups and downs, broke up for a time etc
>both finished uni now and now she's living near me
>24 years old and I've only fucked three girls and feel like I've missed out on a lot
>probably going to be working away for long periods of time with a lot of temptation soon
>can't bear to break her heart but I know I'm going to have to one day

A stronger man than me would have already done it but I just can't bring myself to do it.

>tfw pretty sure I'm losing my memory
Makes living life a little easier knowing that I've got a good reason to have a shotgun retirement at 40