Hairybois

Anyone else have a problem with body hair throwing off your aesthetic?

it's throwing off your aesthetic cause you forgot to lift! silly user

come back when youve been lifting seriously for at least 6 months

>ruining my aesthetics

>6 months
t. roidmonkey

I had more body hair at 16 than this fag has.
Does he even eat 12 dozen eggs?

if you lift properly and well you should be out of dyel mode in 6 moinths, don't even need to eat that properly either just as long as youre not eating shit

Could be way worse, OP

I'm sorry, how many moinths?

Trimming bodyhair is a chore, but you gotta do what you want to do.
It's almost always the hairless bunch who frown upon body grooming, because they have no idea what being really hairy brings with it. Sure a few hairy guys here and there have some homophobia complexes about it, but I don't know anyone who would want to have their back full of hair for example. It's extremely unpractical in every way.

ottermode
don't worry OP you'll get plenty of boipussy

>out of dyel mode
are you the one who went as bain for halloween because you were "out of dyel mode"

How do i activate rectangle mode?

shave it

/thread

25 years good diet and heavy lifting and maybe you can come close to rectangle

+roids
Yeah

>body hair
>ruining aesthetics
So you want to look like a little faggot?
Shave your body and start HRT.
I'll buy you a little skirt so you can dance for all of us.

Girls hate hair though.

if only there was some way to get rid of it

thank god I was born with fixable deficiencies like being 5'6 with a 3 inch penis thank GOD I don't have anything as permanent as fucking chest hair

thats a lie lol, stop falling for all the lies you see, you do you and find out what looks goof for you. i look like a gorilla and my gf loves it, says it makes me a man. if u wanna shave thats on u, but everyone has their own style

I was actually wondering recently if it would be better to shave my body hair or not. Is that what's expected these days? How do you lads do it? I have electric razor thing.

>girls hate hair though

>everyone on Veeky Forums shaves
>no one on Veeky Forums has a girlfriend
user you've been lied to.
Young women don't like hair that much.
Grown women like body hair.
You can't let that shit look like a fucking middle aged Turkish man though.

My girlfriend trims my back and neck hair.
I trim my groin hair.
We leave the chest and stomach hair alone.
Because it's fucking gay to shave your chest hair. They think it's fucking gay.

Women like playing with your chest hair, they like playing with your stomach hair. They enjoy playing with beard hair.
It's genetically programmed into them.
The difference is having aesthetic body hair and having a beaver bush sticking out three inches from your body.
Once you start dating women older than 21 you'll see i'm right.

>anecdotal

My stomach, chest, and upper back are hairy as fuck. I run a guardless trimmer through the upper back whenever it starts to get noticeable. I leave the stomach and chest au natural.

I've gotten jokes from guys about it since puberty, but I've never actually gotten a negative comment from a girl. If they care, it's not enough to where they bother bringing it up.

>3 inch "penis"

ellaborate instead of your one word reply. you may have low test. different strokes different folks

The freaky ones dont, those are the ones who love dick the most thus love masculine traits. Gay guys love body hair for this reason too. Even they dont like it when a dude takes off his shirt and still has a shirt on though.