Took a vyvanse around 5 this morning. At what point will it be safe to start working out again?

Took a vyvanse around 5 this morning. At what point will it be safe to start working out again?

bump

Uh, don't run on it.

DO lift heavy on it right now

*Anonymous and Veeky Forums are not responsible for any deaths or trips to Snap City*

What do you mean?
Part of my pre-gym routine is 10mg dexamphetamine and an energy drink.
Never had health problems.
Course I've been taking the stuff for 10 years or so so I've got a pretty robust tolerance.
I wouldn't worry about it unless you have symptoms such as light headedness / fainting when you get up too fast

Enjoy your 220/110 blood pressure and your eventual stroke.

don't
i overdosed on that shit twice. because i was lifting on it

Stimulants in moderate doses like this will actually help you with strength. You're fine.

Getting some conflicting opinions here

It's dangerous. If you are in good shape, you'll have extreme palpitations. Drink a lot of water. It constructs the blood vessels so when you exert yourself your heart has to pump harder to get blood flowing. Heart rate has never passed 170. Blood pressure probably has hit insane levels. Do not do often if you want a strong heart.

yohimbine 30mg and mugs of coffee here
gonna kill shit

is 180 heart rate during mild cardio safe

SOrry bro
You can't lift anymore
Can't believe you fell for the stimulants meme

enjoy torturing yourself to reach your daily caloric intake retard

This is costing you a lot in terms of heart health.
Not the best idea bro!

They don't "help you with" strength. Your circulation and nervous system will be on overdrive, affording you a temporary boost to both endurance and srength, but this is absolutely dangerous and harmful.

It's on the verge of not safe. Definitely bad long term. Lower dosage.

am i going to make it doc

Been on this work a week I haven't noticed a difference.

I didn't take it for any boost in athleticism, I took it to study all night. I just want to know when it will be safe to start exercising again.

Been taking 50mg for almost a year now. It doesn't really affect your lifts at all - makes eating hard when you are trying to make gains though.

Its no good for working out, even adderall isnt good for working out. Ritalin is ok but all in all its a waste of money because caffeine or ec work much better

this.

Just had a bad lift on Vyvanse. I think stimulants redirect blood flow to your organs instead of your muscles so despite the CNS help you're weaker. I probably lift best on just a coffee

stimulants restrict bloodflow entirely because your blood vessels constrict.

Yeah I'm about to score some Dexis. I should use em to quit coffee and then dump stimulants entirely

I've been on 30mg Vyvanse for 5 years and I have been consistently working out after work, 10-12 hours after dosing. I check up with my doctor every 6 months and so far my heart is in great shape.

You need to remember that the human body can handle being morbidly obese for 60-70 years before it says fuck this and peaces out. Obese people's resting heartrate is significantly higher than Vyvanse will make yours. Don't worry about it too much.

fucking meth head

Enjoy hemorrhoids.