Phys.org/news/2017-12-upper-body-strength-key-factor.html

phys.org/news/2017-12-upper-body-strength-key-factor.html

Girls don't care about legs

And why should I give a shit?

and we don't care about thots

every day is leg day

They were shown pictures of torsos. The “finding” is that, when looking exclusively at torsos, a more muscular lean one is more attractive.

>caring about what women say

>reddit spacing
Time to go back

yeah its easy to get blinded buy squat PRs. In reality squats are a waste of time

Dont give a fuck. 90% of my attractiveness is my sense of humour and nice face. I lift for myself, not because it might impress some thot.

Doing something you enjoy yourself isnt waste of time. Its living life to the fullest.

Good luck running, faggot.

You're right, continue being a gay soyboy beta manlet.

But legs and core are the backbone of strength

Boys care

why would legs be the backbone of strength. Give me one example

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

Should've thrown "cuck" in there, that would of been your entire vocabulary

Nice projection there, fag.

This, I don't know why people are saying this proves they don't care about legs. It just proves that they find muscular upper bodies more attractive than weak upper bodies.

Other studies show that the muscle that they find most attractive is the butt.

getting big legs is easy - squats are all you need and results are quick. Upper body - you got more work to do and takes longer time. And newbies enjoy the instant gratification from quads gains.

This is the peak aesthetic.

Strong legs = more leg drive for bench. Any kind of standing overhead pressing work benefits from carryover from squats and dead for core stability
Good luck ever rowing respectable weights without a base of srength from squats and deads

>tfw 300lb bench and can do 20 pullups but have a shit upper body

kms senpai, should never have taken the "strength only" meme literally

You're right. Every day you should be burning your legs with cardio of some kind. Squatting is a waste of time.

>he actually believes squats train core/core stability
Yeah I am gonna focus on my squats, so I can increase my bench, nice tip genuis

What do you OHP? What do you row? How much do you use for neck curls and neck extensions? what do you do for rear delts?

Girls don't, fortunately other men who lift do.
Now get the fuck back to

>doesnt understand thats part of how literally the strongest benchers train
are you disabled?

Do you think nature is stupid. Women evolved to fuck the most alpha guy, to get the best offspring. It's not a coincidence that they prefer upper bodies.

This scares me. How do I not end up like you? More reps?

Get off our board, you fucking faggot

yeah that's the last and most insignificant part.

isolations buddy, do your curls, if you can do 5x5 with 135 i can guarantee your arms will look big

>lifting for women
>in the year of our lord 2017
wew lad

>Face covered

Checks out for Veeky Forums

>Implying women don’t like strong glutes

Kys

No fucking shit? I care about legs, but feel free to settle for sub-par yourself. I want to a Greek God, not a Greek priest

Big upper body and small legs just looks fucking wierd. Like an alien or something. Training legs is also really rewarding, so no reason not to train them

>Girls don't care about legs.

They do care about glutes...and big triceps.

lol direct hit

do accessories and don't be 6'5"

OHP 200lbs for one 185 for 5. Do heavy ass croc rows and cable rows regularly. Don't do any neck curls...face pulls for rear delts

slowly getting better. been doing more bodybuilding focus the last few months and it has helped (and increased my bench to 300)

>Veeky Forums
>mirin half naked men
>implying you aren't faggot yourself

But my pee-pee does not feel funny when I look at half naked men.

XD great meme comrade!!! Who says the left can't meme?

Uh what? Did you mean to reply to someone else?

My gf is always feeling up my ass and legs and telling me she likes them and they aren't even that built yet.

Th-then again she is kind of high test for a female.

Is admiration of the lower body a masculine trait?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is so funny user? I don't understand

How will user ever recover?

forgot to post pic

sex is all about power