Just ate 4 of these bad boys (with extra onion)

Just ate 4 of these bad boys (with extra onion)
What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18995204
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lethargy, resentment that you just consumed 1600 calories and will be hungry again in 2 hours

Nearer to death at least.

> the dirtiest bulk possible
> eat 4 a day 2x a day
> ask for extra extra onion
> enjoy the test boost from onions and Chinese beef hormones

braaaap

Salt bloat and dry mouth / lips tomorrow morning

if you're anything like me you're in for explosive diarrhea in t minus 30 min

>4 a day 2x a day

Bountiful gains

>eat 4 a day 2x a day

hunger 1 hour later

> not gonna McMake it

>McBulk®

>not being able to split 4 sandwhiches into 2 meals a day
blomf scoops-let grab dem by da boos

>4 of these
your entire daily sugar allowance hit and then some. also thisFor the amount of calories mcdonalds has you will be hungry again very soon.
That said you probably got a decent amount of protein so thats something.

>what am I in for?
Gains.
Maybe some water retention too.

Atherosclerosis

Depression like the rest of us

Fucking kek

Inefficient source of /onion/

>ate McDonald's for the first time in months the other day.
>Can't think of anything else but McDonald's when I'm hungry now.
Fast food is my weakness.

about 100g of protein and your entire daily caloric intake

^^^

>entire daily caloric intake
Back to the manlet pit you go big guy.

I really want McDonald's now

"Meat content in the hamburgers ranged from 2.1% to 14.8% (median, 12.1%)"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18995204

I usually ask for extra onion and throw away the non-onion ingredients for maximal gains

degenerates, all of you

How much sugar should a healthy ~200 lb male consume on a daily basis?

I’ve been avoiding them like the plague but I want to have some over the holidays

Nah I'm skelly mode. Gonna feel bloated all day

>did a heavy workout at gym
>stopped at McDonald's and got 20 McNuggets and ate them

How fucked am I?

enjoy ultra gains

Well duh a hamburger is going to only be about 12%, there's all that bun, cheese, lettuce, etc. Only at idiot would think that a McDonalds hamburger would be over 12% meat

I hope you bought a pack of 20s instead of 2 boxes of 10 nuggs.
10 nuggs are about $4.70, and 20 are just $5.00

Fucking love those badboys

10 nugs is part of the 2 for 5 deal here. even if you get them on their own, they're still 2.5

No joke burger king and mcdonalds have given me some serious gains. 20 poece nugget was the bomb

kek this reminds me when I ordered just 5 patties and 4 slices of cheese in between (no bun or sauces) for lulz and cheap protons and the guy told me I was the fittest looking stoner he ever met (I have never taken drugs at any point)

Maybe you're trying to be cute, but to clarify, that 12% meat refers to the patty. The rest was "connective tissue (n = 8), blood vessels (n = 8), peripheral nerve (n = 8), adipose tissue (n = 7), plant material (n = 4), cartilage (n = 3), and bone (n = 2)". To be fair, this was measured after subtracting water, and normal meat has around 70% water. So the burger patties have at best half the meat they should, and at the worst, 10%.

contrary to popular belief, fast food is really not all that bad, especially for gains.

Fast food has lots of fat, which is why health media likes to shit on it all the time, but the reality is that the breads/buns are the shittiest part of eating fast food.

Take off the buns and right away you have a high fat and protein meal great for making good gains.

Chicken nuggets, although breaded, don't contain alot of carbs, just lots of fat and protons (like breadless patties) so they are also a cost effective way to get nice bulking calories.

oh and here's a sweet lifehack: if you absolutely CANNOT eat burgers without buns, go buy your own buns, then every time you get bunless burgers just use your buns and condiments (and cheese even in some cases).

It is still quite bad, just look at nutritional values of those mcdonalds fries (they are covered in sugar) and buns and the fact that people usually buy soda with their meal, but as with everything it is what you order that counts.

feeling like shit i'd imagine. 3 of them fuck me up so i can't imagine 4.

I never get soda when I McBulk® but I ha no idea the buns were so bad

Funny I haven't eaten anything since Sunday(water fasting) and I don't have any urges to eat that stuff, it is just garbage

he didn't mention french fries stupid

You're a fucking moron OP considering that all you had to do was look at the breakfast to find the best bulking food ever created by man or machine.

It's engineered to be as addictive as possible, dont fall for the fast food meme.

The best thing to do is to eat a small fast food meal (~1,500 calories of a burger/fries carbs + protein) right before and after a work out in order to maximize insulin response to trigger muscle growth, just remember to ditch the soda and get a coffee for preworkout and after your work out drink a protein mix with some creatine.

Look up the ingredients dumbass, it's filled with soy.

>anything from mcdonalds
>great food

Found the fucking moron.

>what's 4/2

funny you feel the need to mention it when nobody gives a flying fuck

Yeah who DOESN'T like eggs that come out of a jug?

Take four of them, take the bread off three, quad stack those fuckers
Take out most of the shitty bread and eat a real burger

>1600 calories
>entire caloric amount

Dude bro kill your self man homie

>not having 2xbreakfast 2xlunch 2xdinner
>making it
pick one

>(2x^2) breakfast + (2x^2) + lunch + (2x^2) dinner

>920 calories
>48g of protein
gains I guess, that's not even that bad

Not the worst. Going to the gym today? If so you'll be fine. Just don't make it a habit.

this
>buy 3 $1 hamburgers
>throw away all bottom buns
>enjoy extra saucy extra meaty snack

The muffins at mcdonalds get eggs cracked and cooked at the store on them. Biscuits and griddles get eggs that are premade, frozen, and shipped to the store to get reheated and served. Scrambled eggs come from a jug, and the egg on egg white delights comes from a jug. If you really want a real egg on something other than the muffin you ask them to put on or substitute a rounded egg which is what goes on muffins.
t. nigger who works at mcdonalds.

You're not McMaking it bro

Are you dumb

McDonalds fries doesn't have sugar.. like less than 1% maybe at best.

That aside no shit skip the soda..

Fast food isn't even that bad macro wise, as long as you don't get fries and don't drink coke.

There is absolutely no reason you couldn't cut on 4-6 mcdoubles a day depending on your caloric needs.

I've lost 80lbs eating shit 3/4 mcdoubles and throwing out the buns, and stacking them up using the wrapper to keep the grease off my hands. It started as a keto suggestion for when you're hungry and only mcdonalds is nearby.

After I did it the first time I was full the whole day so I just kept doing it. Sometimes I'd get 4 jr bacon cheeseburgers from wendys and do the same thing. Those come with lettuce you can wrap the patties in too.

Buns/fries/soda are the devil of fast food but have faith in mcdubz.

underrated.

I want to believe

Starch is literally sugar

Haven't had fast food in about 3 years. Skin looks amazing.

I've been on the mcbulk and this makes me sick to my stomach

I knew the quality of meat wasn't great but damn, I'm sure mcdonalds was included and it's probably on the lower end of quality in that study.

The macros are good but idk if i can do it anymore

All the sodium is bad and the fat is not great fat. It’s grease which is actually terrible for your intestinal tract and heart.

The superior choice is a triple baconator from Wendy's with no mayo.

Who the fuck can't just eat a plain hamburger with no bun? Like fuck you got a carb/bread problem then.

>Take off the buns and right away you have a high fat and protein meal great for making good gains.
so just buy a fucking steak and be done with it then faglord

>with extra onion

HANDCUFF YOURSELF TO SOMETHING UNBREAKABLE ASAP YOU'RE ABOUT TO TURN INTO A BEAST!

How the fuck do they fit so much calories in that thing senpai. Whenever i cook foods more than a 1000 calories it won’t even fit on my plate

don't fall for the sugar meme

unironically who the fuck cares nigga?

Sam Hyde?

A double cheeseburger with bacon, onion, pickles, no condiments or bun in a lettuce wrap... holy shit it’s good. Learn how to eat healthy when you’re not eating healthy.

Should have asked them to remove the cheese and sauce. Probably around 200 cals for 16g of protein which isn't that bad.

You might build some muscle you tiny cunt

Starch is LITERALLY the only form of carbs that doesn't contain sugar you fucking retarded broscientist.

>what's grammar

oil/fat/lard
fat meat is cheaper than leaner cuts (which holds actual meat) which is industry meat
oil/vegetal fat filled bread, bread dont really satiate and if they make it loaded with fat you get a caloric bomb
you can easily double the calories from a grilled/steam meal by cooking it with oil/butter and later covering it with oil

bait

Destroyed telomeres and early aging

fpbp

>No more chicken Big King
Why even lift

I eat 2 a day and have no issues.

that better be a double quarter pounder

I used to eat one of these every day when they had them. No onion and add honey mustard

If dubs then I am going to Mac

And one of these a day when they had them. Made my shit green.

I am still going

You're gonna McMake it