/FAG/ - Facial Aesthetics General

Reminder that it's all about the facial hair.

>when you take nyquil and dayquil at the same time

laughed

What happened here? Reconstructive surgery?

inbreeding

Looks like the inbred version of Robert Pattinson.

It helped his overall look but you also photoshopped someone else's jaw on to it

nope

its just the beard hiding a non existent jawline

More about jaw shape then facial hair.

am i aesthetic

I am wearing braces on my upper teeth and as it pushed them backward my lower jaw set more backward as well to compensate. This should be reversed when I get lower braces but I want to take it a step further. If my jaw can be set back it should also be possible to set it a bit forwards then it used to be. It should be possible because I had an overbite before I even started wearing braces and I think it's caused by teeth rather than jaw size. If there is no space for lower teeth to move would it be silly to ask if some teeth be removed and make space?

Dadcore aesthetic

Poor guy not even Photoshop can save him, he is forced to do about 5 surgeries to even look average

>Reminder that it's all about the facial hair.

Of course it's a Jawlet making these threads

Cenk?

Beside surgery, is there really no way to grow your chin even a little bit?
Tell me so I can stop searching.

Beard rate thread?

it's funny because that little white part beneath the chin is not his neck, but rather, his fatty double-chin. See this post and

It's bone with skin stretched over it and some muscle on the sides... So you can get fat and have that fill it out but I don't recommend it.

how do we turn Potatoman into a chad? I feel like we need to get him in one of these threads and make him start lifting so he can at last be /ourguy/

He kind of looks like a creepy Gerry Anderson puppet.

Sad jesus/10

Its Fred Flinstone!

Beautiful beard. Really like the way it flows with length. No homo

Thoughts on chewing mastic gum for jawline gains

When did your beard gains start coming in
I'm 19 and still a beardlet so I have to keep clean shaven

le 56% face

Chewing without mewing is like lifting without eating right

No, it's not. Here's Potatoman after a skin cleanse.

sick fucking hair bro

Fair
Much appreciated
14-15? Had a full goatee by 16 and then the stache filled in and then sides by 20. One side could still be thicker

am i aesthetic?

>elon

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS

Bow down, chinlets

>brags on Veeky Forums

>implying anyone would fuck that guy

Eliot Roger?

great but your hair seems lacking some volume

me too

My jaw a good, oldish pic tho hair isn't long anymore.

oh look a mouth breather

what is an effective method of whitening my teeth?

Whatever you say buddy

r8 my attempt to fix this poor man

fallout npc /10

well, you've totally and completely changed him. he's not really even the same guy anymore. jesus, that must have taken you all day to make.

took longer than I thought, poor bastard is completely fucked, the entire skull shape is wrong

/tpg/ here

Beautiful facial structure

Moar

he has none, zero, zip redeeming features.... how is this even possible?

as a manlet, is my face at least ok brehs?

You look like you would get raw dogged by the FSA

Kek

Tfw this is the longest my beard gets

you look like a young matt ogus 2bh

You Vs. The Guy She Told You Not to Worry About.

How to not have round cheeks aside from losing weight? Any excersices or something, jaw is good though

Who is this guy exactly? I've seen him around for ages but never known if he was just some /soc/ meme spilling into other boards or a Veeky Forums lurker or something.

who dis??????????? you gotta give names when you show something like this its the rules

the face redpill is that if you have a good eye area, the rest of your face doesn't matter, you are attractive

This guy is fucked

Do you have any examples of someone with a shit tier chin/jaw but great eye area?

probably not shit tier, but its nothing better than average even

you need to fix the eyes you fucking amateurs, god...give him some brow filler so that it covers those disgusting exposed eye lids

also, here is a good lower 2/3 or jaw vs good eye area.
Clear which is better looking

Yes its very silly
Just chill your face looks fine
Stop being a woman

>Asymmetry in the eye area is normal. In fact, we appreciate beauty in an asymmetric way. Our right brains appreciate beauty more than our left and our visual fields are asymmetric.
>Essentialy, in short, we see someone's right face more when we regard or assess beauty. This has evolutionarily lead to asymmetries in our face based on millions of years of sexual selection.
>We tend to choose our mates based on how good the right sides of our face look more than what our left sides look.

LMAO if your right side isn't better looking than your left

yeah, your face is okay, maybe even on the cute side, and you have nice hair

I'm 26 and can't grow a beard but am decently hairy everywhere else. Anyone else in this situation? I got 2 friends who actually have george costanza hair and they can grow full beards, like wtf. Any oldfags here end up getting a beard in their 30s?

That's fascinating user. My right side is better looking. Always saw it as a flaw and something that would be off putting. Had no idea how common that is.

me too, thats how I found the information actually.
Positive canthal tilt in my right eye, and neutral in my left.
Zero eyelid showing in my right eye compared to very slight showing in my left

>that thinning hair
Time for you to shave your head.

Pls no bully

You're ugly and you have no friends.

I'm 30, still have patches where absolutely nothing will grow. To be fair, I've never let my beard grow more than 2 weeks without trimming it. I think if you have shit beard growth the key is to really let it grow for a very long time and not even trim it as to not stunt the growth of the hair that isn't fully mature at that point. When I go for a full two weeks I can see some spots very slowly filling in, so I assume if I just give it a bit more time it could improve. Problem is that it looks like shit and I'm not going out with a pathetic, patchy beard.

Rate

Get a tan and grow stubble if you can

left is more attractive love

t. eyelet

very implicit, you look like someone who'd join a far-right organisation

is the right a selfie of you and the left is the guy youre fighting with for the girl?? so youre trying to prove to yourself that youre better looking with your only good asset??

facial hair is shit-tier, decided it's better to have a clean cut. I'll get a tan in late may-summer, I live in a rather cold climate.

thanks

>coping this hard
when will eyelets learn?
That image is straight off google love

Isn't facial hair just for people with weak chins?

no

Use sunbeds then pal, I do because I look awful pale and I live in bongistan so I’m forgetting what the sun looks like

why train neck when you can just sculpt your neckbeard

the guy on the right is a notorius mentally ill shit skin from lookism

wouldn't suprise me if it was actually him posting here right now lol

Definitely think I should keep going with the clean shave

>Problem is that it looks like shit and I'm not going out with a pathetic, patchy beard.
This is why I don't let mine just go either.

homeless/10
terrorist/10

Full beards makes you look like an idiot unless you're over 40 or obese. Please stop.

Isn't he the rapist too who raped a chick in Thailand, held a gun/knife to her head, then had his dad bribe the cops for "bail" and fled back to his home country?