Hows the search for gf been going Veeky Forumsizens?

Hows the search for gf been going Veeky Forumsizens?

i have no friends and never meet new people, including girls

the only girls i see regularly are coworkers, and i see them hanging out with my Chad coworkers instead of me

the search is not good

>tfw 32 year old khv

I have a heart boner...and boner...boner

I'm not looking for one and yet tfw no gf.

Poorly because I have no social skills and avoid social interactions because I don't want people knowing I'm autistic

aight i guess, met her at a party and she has dece music taste. after 2 drinks i just relentlessly flirt and it finally payed off

Gf acquired, now not one but two of my exes are suddenly all over me again. Grass is always greener on the other side

>tfw got hit on by deli girl at the market
>joked about how I had a girlfriend in every state
>she asked for my contact info
>texted her that we should chill
>we did and now she's my girlfriend

You guys need to get some game. If you lift it really shouldn't be so difficult.

Im i going to make it?
In convo right now.

>tfw gf is out lifting with some other guy that's married, 15 years older than her, is a well-known surgeon and has a shitton of money
>tfw I'm still in uni

>33
>have had 4 long term gfs
>thought about marrying everyone of them
>cheat on everyone of them
>have GF haven't cheated on her
>can't help but think of all the sweet puss i'm passing up by "not being a degenerate".

Search for GF not so well. I can't keep it together boyos

>broke up with bf of 3 years
>thought about trying to date girls instead
>5'4", meet a 6'3" qt who has a fetish for carrying people
going good lads

>searching for a gf
>not making them search for you

work on yourself, make yourself the destination, not the journey. you are not yet worthy of being sought

why aren't YOU lifting with her?

Broke up with my gf of two years because I couldn't see a future with her, but now there is this other girl that I work with who is all over when we are alone together and flirty in general. Problem is she has a bf already, but she is a qt 3.14 so I'm sort of trying to steal her away.

Am I a bad person Veeky Forums? She is long distance with the bf and he is a manlet too

I don't lift

lmao you're gonna get cucked

i literally thought i'd end up this christmas or NY with her it all looked so good at the beginning of this year lads

my first greentext btw
> be me
> been lifting for a month now, just started lifting
> already felt pretty good for myself
> did all kind of things in order to self improve
> one day my friend asks if i want to come for a party
> "party" was just him and two other people
> i didnt saw him in a long time so whatever
> decide to go but didn´t want to drink, because i stoped drinking a while ago
> turns out the one person was an absolute pathetic, weak manlet
> the other was a girl
> brown hair, blue eyes, nice tits
> already knew hear barely from two events before
> i thought she was extremely cringey at these events, because she was a drama queen, who made her own hard life on purpose
> see cuts on arms
> disgusting but whatever
> manlet is pathetlicaly trying to hit on her
> you know these "haha i´m so retarted" "high five, sis" type of idiots
> decide to show him how to do it
> flirt super aggressively and started making drinking games.
> long story short: i drank everybody under the table and stayed pretty sober myself
> manlet left other ones are sleeping
> wake them up and we decide to call it a night
>i already knew that she is going to sleep there, so i did to
> we "coincidently" end up sleeping on the same couch
> only problem was that may friend sleeped like 10 meters beside us
> she was freezing because it was freezing in the barn, where we drank
> start to cuddle
> i take my clothes off
> she hug me with arms and legs
> lays head on my chest keeps complemanting me on how warm i am
> time passes we switch positions
> cuddle more, group her ass and tits
> heart is at 180 bpm
> her nipples get hard (think she likes it)
> ask her if i should go further
> isnt responding
> i dont actually know if she is out cold
> decide that i´m not that needy
> sleep...
> wake up
> i need to get home
> wake her up so that i can leave
> i sit above her stroking her hair so she gets up
> her beautiful eyes look at me
> she smiles at me
cont?

Then get the fuck out

newfags

Cuck or be Cucked

I actually have a gym I go to which is exclusive (uni gym) and I can't take outsiders in there. I already lifted today so it would've been weird if I tagged along. Also I wasn't invited anyway

If you go for her, you can be 100% sure that she will do the same to you if she gets the chance. And believe me, she WILL get the chance. You don't want her to NOT have the chance because that would mean her being 200 pounds overweight or something like that.

no don't fucking cont, 45 lines of greentext for a shitty story about how you didn't hook up with a girl is more than enough

Pretty good, potentially. I'm planning to ask out a lass from university soon. Wish me luck, lads.

h-how do you flirt? please respond

got a gf, she's sweet, lovely and taller than me

but i look at other girls and i'm still depressed about life, maybe it's the dark winter

It isnt
I have embraced the void. Last semester of college comin up, got a job on the west coast lined up. Excited to get into rock climbing when I move there
I'm not ready for a gf anyways

>tfw no friends
>tfw no social life
>tfw no bf
Why I even live

Shut up fat faggot I don't keep a record of your gay pastas.

Women love a guy with options

They don't let outsiders buy memberships? Also, you WILL get cucked.

Do you cheat so much because of all the Stacy's mirin'?

Truly a dream come true

>Thinks women actually pursue guys
We lad

>is tall and probably handsome
>"Just talk to her brooo, always works for me"

Don't gf her, but do fuck her. If she will cheat with you, she would cheat on her bf with someone else too. And would cheat on you too.

lmao , the thing is I don't know what to say

Greentext?

>t. someone not worth pursuing

> i look at other girls and i'm still depressed about life, maybe it's the dark winter

Uh because she's not as hot as them? You may need to find a hotter gf. You want a waifu who is *arguably* *about as hot or hotter* than 98% of women. You should never find a woman and say "wow, this woman is a tier above my gf in every way that matters"/

well sure
>after back and forth with a girl end up meeting again
>get together
>ffw august
>breaks up
>it's now december
the back and forth went on for way over a year with a bit of backstory before that
i really thought it'd last and she'd be willing after everything to invest in it for the long run

Nah, it's exclusive for uni students only (but it's extremely cheap - ~10-20% more than you would pay for a month anywhere else, but it's for the whole semester)

Also, please don't say that I feel like shit already anyway

It doesn't matter what you say, it matters how you say it and how your body language is

I'm both, but keep making excuses

>oh, you don't observe this happening? This just means it has never happened to you user :^)

Tomorrow there's a qt who will go to a party. She's given a lot of mixed signals but I think if I make the right moves I can do something. Give me some advices so I can leave the kv (at least the k) status.

>finally thought i found a cute girl thats actually into me
>tons of signs
>out of no where acts cold
god damn it lads

>It doesn't matter what you say, it matters how you look
FTFY

It sounds like you are disappointed because you thought it would turn into a nice relationship and it didn't

just went out with this girl from work who I thought liked me

turns out she was just psychoanalyzing me for her masters thesis

Do you feel afraid because you don't want your GF to cheat on you?

She was nice to you until she realized you look at her in a sexual way. That's when she started acting cold. Sorry m8

i am disappointed but not because it didn't turn out, but how she ended things
but oh well shouldn't be my problem after all should it

Talk to her
Get close to her when you talk
Talk louder than you normally talk
Practice smiling/smirking in the mirror before you go

i thought this was an al/ck/ thread and got confused

How did she end things?

GREENTEXT TIME LADS

imo she gave me a lot of positive feedback that she wanted to give it a go and then out of the blue ended it

check'd
I know that feel

I trust her completely, and she's a very virtuous girl otherwise. But she's also in the medicine field, which she values much higher than what I'm doing, and so you can see why I have my doubts about this. This guy is like a demigod to her.

Fuck, typing that out actually hurt, like a pang in my chest.

That sounds really inconsiderate of her... What a bitch.

thats probably what happened alright
god damn it i just thought something could work for me for once

well, since you asked nicely...

The key is to just banter with her, like you do with your male friends, just steer cleer of anything too offensive. lightly roast her and point out things she does/says. when she defends herself, say you think its cute/funny/sexy/wahtever. look for good body language and if you make silent eye contact for more than 3 seconds, kiss her. obviously a social retard like you will need to drink for dutch courage, but after a while it becomes more natural and easy to just say shit thats on your mind.

Sounds like you are afraid of your girlfriend liking someone else more than you and that hurts you a lot

maybe, who knows, been having a lot of theories about the real reason but ultimately, she's lost a really great guy by setting her standards so far up her ass no one can ever reach them
her loss tbqh

>3 seconds
More like 7

Lads I think I'm not going to make it till the end of the year. Not memeing , I only hope you have a better life than me.

Broke up out of an unhealthy relation a few weeks ago. Spoke to her not too long ago. I don't know man, shit is like a hard drug and I'm saying that as an ex junkie.

I don't know if I want love, but I do know I need it.
Girls are weird man.

Well said. You asked anyone out lately?

Why won't you make it? That's 2 weeks.

How was it unhealthy?

Accept the sad reality, that you can't never attach or commit fully to someone. Once you're on the other side, it isn't so bad as it seems now.
I don't want to scare you bro, but shits not looking good.
I love you user though, stay strong

Don't do it man. I cucked a dude and I'm ashamed of myself ever since.

And never, never, never try to date that girl afterwards because you think it's love. Liars never change.

Why won't you make it user?

i have, had some action here and there but eh dunno man, i'm just a relationship kinda guy don't really like flings that much

Keep your eyes open, man. You live with her?

search for self>search for job>search for friends>search for gf

prove me wrong

Girls keep miring all the time but then I open my mouth and AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM.

Idk. She has other male friends who she likes a lot, but it's more like, I actually feel threatened by that guy. I can compete with pretty much any guy my age, but someone who has been building an existence for 15-20 years and is currently reaping the benefits?

this tbqh

>looks
>in every way that matters

Please get your parents' permission before browsing Veeky Forums.

Imitate Ryan gosling from Drive

Like this: I happened to make a thread without seeing this one.

pussy

I'm 475 lbs and I have a girlfriend with her own money/house/car, nympho, isn't fat with a cute face and is attractive.

I guess I'll never hit the lottery cause I used up all my luck.

.. meanwhile I'm super obese, no car, live with mom, only got like 4000$ in the bank, but I've got a good face and nice hair.

LUCK BOYS, IT'S ALL LUCK

she's gonna fix me!

Damn, that must be tough because it seems like it's not a situation you can control or even mitigate. Must feel helpless. Has she done anything inappropriate with this guy? Or not even inappropriate, just anything that makes you uncomfortable? Any way she talks about him or anything she's done with him?

Don't even have time to think about it, trying to sort out my depression and get a job. Only have money for next rent and about 15 bucks for food, but there is a cute red head at my gym that keeps looking at me so thats nice.

gettting fucking sick of being alone

>girl i like moves abroad
>smart as fuck, not really hot but I like that
>never thought shit was mutual
>try to forget about it
>hook up with some random chick at a bar
>dont have number, dont remember name or face
>tell select few people of it
>somehow the news reaches abroad girl
>starts talking to me on fb about a guy she's dating over there
>I ignore about 50% of messages

Empty handed yet again
I can't handle it

sorry user, I genuinely feel bad for you

at this point you either need to tell her you don't like her associating with said guy and hope she respects how you feel

or accept that you've lost her and he's definitely going to fuck your girlfriend

Your definition of fat is a lot different than ours, that's for sure

Stopped trying right now. Not that I really tried that much before. Working on myself for a bit

what do Veeky Forums?

I'd post pictures but she comes on Veeky Forums too

she's got a good body, almost gym bunny status

>he had hope
oh god hahaha

i told you before im not your girlfriend you fat fuck
goddamn

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

7 entire seconds? That's a fucking eternity.