Does anyone else have lower back / hip fat this bad? I literally hate this shit...

Does anyone else have lower back / hip fat this bad? I literally hate this shit ... It's the bane of my existence and makes me look like I have child bearing hips if I'm not

>12%
relevant, how? you're nowhere near it.
lose weight, fatty

That's where men put on fat first. Get over it faggot

lmao 12% youre probably 20 ish you dolt

It's relavent because I've been below 12% you mong

not with child-bearing hips, you fucking retard

That is his point you idiot, he wants to be over 12% but lose the hips. Plenty of guys are at his BF% with less hip.

more coffee and water
also use creatine.

user do you know how to fucking read?

Thank you Jesus Christ I tried Typing out a response to that but my god how can you be that inept

No, what I meant was that I have been

>I literally hate this shit
then cut you fat shit

I've already tried that, but my gym friend said that I shouldn't use creatine because you store more water which can make all parts of you wider so I stopped.

Bulkin season brah cmon now

>bulking season
you are already too fat. 12% bf should be your bulk mode fat

reading comprehension of a fucking 12 year old
outstanding

T-that's 20% bf?

That's wasn't me, though.

No it shouldn't you retard. Sure if you want to go ahead and make snail gains, but I'm getting stronger and accelerating my gains by not eating like a bird

then stop eating like shit? Have you tried that yet?

L I T E R A L
R E T A R D S

you are the fat retard here. You got fat as fuck and now you are hovering between being a fat fuck and super fat fuck instead of cutting to normal bf% and starting from there

I do. You look much better than I do tho. Shit sucks nonetheless.

pic related is me like 4 weeks ago. I'm really not that fat, the whole purpose of me posting this thread was because of how bad my lower back fat gets when I get higher in body fat. It makes me look a lot fatter at certain angles

Lel, triggered fatty.

Mirin hard fampai. How many kcal over maintenance?

Kek idk, I've just been eating like a horse trying to get stronger. I've sort of transistioned into powerlifting but I've gotten carried away with my diet a bit

no more ike 14-16. anons on this board are idiots

hows 6th grade going mate?
did you learn to spell your name already?

I don't know shit about anything but isn't the general rule to eat +500 on a bulk, not +4000? If that's the case, it isn't surprising you got love handles in >4 weeks