S O O N

S O O N

Props. Good Luck!

what am I looking at here

why is this in Veeky Forums

sick cardio

Hell yeah bro, definitely something I'd wanna do in the future
Good Luck

OP is going to WALK a long ass route alongside some older folks and find happiness.

How long will this take user?

Im hoping for 40 days

My grandfather did it, starting from Tours.
He actually stopped in Saint Jean Pied de Port because he met my grandmother kek

Good luck, enjoy it !

this. Sounds super sexy to bump into a down to earth girl on your way. However if that or some free pussy in one of the shelters then its probably not worth it.

Honest question to op: Why did you decide to do it?

You start from St. Jean?

> You will have to eat inhumane quantities of food if you don't want to lose weight.

To meet my church boyfriend

Adventure I guess,I'm hoping to do it in July but if I cant do it next year I'll definitely do it the next

Probably the most popular pilgrimage to make in western Europe during the middle ages.

dude take the north, coastal route, it's by far the best

It is a nice trip if you never travelled before, it's pretty crowded, especially in the summer.

where did you start andhow did you get there? I already did the c de francais and would like to try the del norte.

Go for adventure.

Stay for the Glory of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

My parents just did that last spring, they had a ton of fun. They did it from St. Jean I think.

i did it from Gijón since i live here. i think you would miss out if you travel too much through the interior. i also liked it because i already knew most of the bigger towns in the way.

oh and make sure you come in summer , otherwise bad weather could ruin your trip. i know a guy who walked under the rain for 11 out of 12 days he travelled

I wanna do the via de la plata but I have a severe prawn allergy and and anxiety and would be too worried about food

COOL BRO. The cathedral at Santiago de Compostela is gorgeous, well they all are but that one especially. You gotta eat the morcilla and roasted pig in burgos at a restaurant on the cathedral square and the pulpo al Gallegos in Santiago. Good luck OP, say a prayer for me at a shrine to Our Lady!

This shit is for larping tourists, go on an actual hike op