How many weeks of squats do you need to reach this?

none. big butt genetics and a few donuts will get you this ass. it's all genetics

What do you mean, genetics? Genetics decide if it's easier or harder to build muscle.

they also determine where you deposit fat, some women have genes that put the fat to their fat fucking ass like pic related. What, you think that woman in OP's ass is all muscle? think again. At best there's muscle under the layer of fat that makes it saggy and round.

pro tip when the bottom of the ass cheek almost touches the back of the thigh, its not muscle. Muscle doesn't sag nearly as much as flab does.

op woman probably doesn't skwat.

Also pizza and oreos help :3

>No defined muscle
>Some cellulite
Pretty good genetics plus not being fat and/or old. If she did squats that ass would be top-tier desu senpai

Sitting down for long periods also apparently gives you a fatter arse. Some study I read ages ago, google it for more info

No, I don't think it's all muscle, but it's mostly muscle.

You don't seem to know your anatomy if you think that's a fat rump

1xF Genetics

nah, you have no idea what the hell you're talking about, sorry.
Look at the sag, look at the creases in her lower butt cheeks, especially on the left cheek near where it meets the thigh. That is not what muscle does.
Also you can see the crack pinching together, again, this is a reult of fat tightening her ass cheeks close together into the crack, muscly asses on women don't look like this. Google female powerlifter/bodybuilder ass and you'll see what I mean

I was there, second line. AMA

>squats
>ass
shiggy

it's fat lol
it wouldn't sag like that if it weren't
there's a bit of muscle but it's mostly fat

How the fuck is this a fat ass?

She struggled to maintain balance when she took a knee. Muscle my ass *Not hers though.

oh yeah
this is literally just fat + good genetics
don't worry though, you can get a better ass than this from squats

Damn, I really miss PoP:Warrior Within now. Amazing game. So comfy.

If hambeasts weren't so common this would be the default ass. Only reason this seems special is due to how deformed most women look now.

>u will never sniff betwixt those haunches

Stop posting and go take a community college class on biology and anatomy

Notice how she has to walk really slow, otherwise her ass would start to wobble.

Like this

she literally has 0 quads/hamstrings
it's fat

this is a muscular ass
any good woman ass is from some fat and no cellulite, it would take a lot of muscle to affect the shape of the ass significantly

It's not a fat ass. But it is an ass made up of mostly fat. A really nice ass though.

You know from the side, you can tell she doesn't have thick legs at all. Pretty disappointing.

Fat enablers need to be burned at the stake.

It's not 'fat' as in 'nasty,' it's fat as in 'mostly comprised of fat, which is what was being fucking asked

it may be fatty but I still want to devour it and shove my dick in it

>that lordosis
0 ass

top kek

Genetics x F
From that squat in the other webm she does either yoga or at best an basicbitch cardio bunny routine.

If she did stripper pole or palates her legs would have a more TONED shape. BUT she'd lose all of that pleasing as fuck softness that can only come from having perfect genetics and living a relatively healthy life.

>she will never sit on my face

Nah, it's people like you that make hambeasts the norm though.

Legit laughed out loud to this shit

look at that spine dude she's permanently bent over
are you retarded or just pretending?

im fucking drooling right now

Weighted Donkey Kicks. You will build a juicy ass, regardless of your sex or age. Shit works magic.

literally fake ass, you're so fucking dumb you must be a female

Different chick, you can even see glutes in image.

Nice projecting roastie

>Different chick, you can even see glutes in image.
lordosis gives the illusion of having a better ass
both chicks have a normal ass
go be stupid somewhere else

I've never actually read any literature that states that women having lordosis is a bad thing.
Links?

As a matter of fact it's said that women who have it have an easier time having vaginal orgasms, are more fertile, and are seen as more desirable to men.

>dude she's permanently bent over
Ever heard of posing? She probably has a great ass standing normally too, just exaggerating it by posing.

m8 that's fat you fucking retard

>virgins think this is mostly fat lol

its obvious theres a good amount of fat but the only reason its round is because she has muscle as well

>i have never read anything that says a problem with posture is actually a problem
use some common sense. It fucks up the spine over years. It's not an immediate probelm. Takes a while for it to be apparent.

I want her to rub her nasty snatch and ass on my face.

lord pepemort

>Cosplaying side characters from prince of persia 2

fucking yuck
those asses are definitely too big and I say this as a straight male.

A lifetime of choosing your parents wisely

Nigga u gay

>those asses are definitely too big and I say this as a straight male.
>those asses are definitely too big
>I say this as a straight male.
>too big
>straight male

I have some news for you

>implying

this is so photoshopped You just know that ass is pimply and sweaty as fuck. Probably nasty, women like this are force fed to you as attractive by the jew so you will lower your standards and breed with anything that walks with a big ass..

Id take a fit or nice tight ass over this nigger shit anyday

>women like this are force fed to you as attractive by the jew
are you saying whenever i check out a girl's ass there's a jew whispering "you love big ass" into my ear?

this bitch is fat, and photoshopped like crazy, fat face, chubby body.
Imagine this woman without any make up after she stuffed her face for the 4th time today.
raise your standards

>plump ass

That's basically entirely genetics + not being anorexic, but adding some muscle padding will always make it better

no, but there is one whispering "made for bbc"

and why do you think i like it photoshopped? hell yeah i'd take a pic of that ass all sweaty over photoshop-smooth.

DATS A NICE ASS

also, i don't see why it can't be that i fap to it because i like it, instead of like it because i fap to it

Look at those flabby man-arms.
Disgusting.

raise the bar a little bro, every 5/10 chubby mexican with a big ass shouldnt get you diamonds

you keep dodging my points and trying to persuade me to join the dark side. to me that's the work of a real jew. i bid you good day, sir.

thats not squats kek
thats just genetics and a fat ass.

wtf i love trump now?!?

omfg I think i'm not racist anymore.
I have been cured!!!!!
Sweet Baby Jesus i need that women in my life.

Doesnt matter how many times you squat, you wont get "dat ass" with that great round shape. Its all genetics, which why girls like Mia Malkova have a great round butt but with skinny thighs and shes never squatted a day in her life

> piercings
Do not trust. She is just doing whatever her current group of friends is doing in order to salve her Daddy Issues. Body mods are the first step down "I was molested as a child" ending at "tee hee I'm bipolar".

Side note, Trump is a symptom of an underlying sickness in this country and is thus blameless.

Go back to where ever you came from

>betwixt

someone played dark souls 2

But i'm exactly where i was.

but she's so cute
Also I dated a bipolar that wasn't pierced so doesn't that disprove you?

whats wrong? small dick?

>how to spot an irishmen

Thank god for that, keep my test high.

I don't even think it's virgins, it's probably salty femanons.

You don't really know what you're talking about.

I think that she was struggling because taking a knee is usually an awkward stance to take, on top of it, she's doing it in stiletto high-heels. Let's see you not wobble a bit taking a knee in stiletto high-heels.

>genetics and a fat ass
What do you call this ass, then? Is it flabby or perky?

and just like that im gonna fap.

Fuck you Apple. Why can't I open a webm on an iPhone.

>flat stomach
>skinny arms
>small boobs
>thick ass
>thick thighs
>thick calves

man thats gotta be 1 in a billion genetics

Your an idiot what causes the ass to do that is underdeveloped hamstrings if it was all fat you would know trust me

ayyyyyyyy

Don't forget the bit of surgical intervention on top.

i doubt it for the average untrained female, it depends on fat storage

Her ass is fucking perfect. Like god damn it is so fat and delicious I wanna chow in her smelly juicy pink butthole and never stop. FUCK.

haha imagine if you were shrunken down to an inch tall and stuffed in between her butt cheeks, that would be so funny haha.

loool imagine the smell and sweat haahaha

I bet you’re the type of beta fuckboy that dates flat chest smelly chinks lmao

>good thighs.
>big butt that isn't very or noticeably muscular.
>A little bit of cellulite.
Genetics plus some squats.

If the thighs don't look like they belong with the ass, or the ass looks too curdy/too big for the body, it's either enhanced with implants or with fat transfer, see most Brazilian shemales.

Curse my underdeveloped hamstrings. Now people will think I'm a latin tranny.

kek