Is there any point lifting if I'm 5'9", bald and poor?

Is there any point lifting if I'm 5'9", bald and poor?

Become Jason Statham.

I'm poor and have no skills to get myself out of poverty

Where do you live?

Ontario Canada

it's better to be 5'9'', bald, poor and fit then just 5'9'' bald and poor.
Everytime you'll look into the mirror your day will get a little better.

You just listed the reasons you should lift.

no

>
With that chicken shit attitude you won't be anything. Man up for fuck sake.
Set yourself a plan. Think what you want to be, where you want to be, who you want to be. What is the first step to that plan? Execute it. Remember, it's a long process and wont' happen overnight. And your plans will change. Mine did. So did everyone's. Obama didn't one day decide he'll become a president. Putin didn't one day imagine he'll become a president. Elon Musk didn't one day think he'll become a super villain. But they all share one thing: ambition.

I was in a similar situation as you are, with no career prospects. I had dropped out of high school. Ended up studying as a waiter, I excelled at it but it made me thirsty for more studying. I went to vocational training, it was too easy. Eventually I ended up in the best university of my country doing one of the most interesting and innovative degrees. It was a lot of grind to get here but I am the happiest I have ever been and my future prospects seem bright.

And I'm not special, and neither are you, I just worked hard to get here. You can do the same.

>With that chicken shit attitude you won't be anything. Man up for fuck sake.
>Set yourself a plan. Think what you want to be, where you want to be, who you want to be. What is the first step to that plan? Execute it. Remember, it's a long process and wont' happen overnight. And your plans will change. Mine did. So did everyone's. Obama didn't one day decide he'll become a president. Putin didn't one day imagine he'll become a president. Elon Musk didn't one day think he'll become a super villain. But they all share one thing: ambition.
>I was in a similar situation as you are, with no career prospects. I had dropped out of high school. Ended up studying as a waiter, I excelled at it but it made me thirsty for more studying. I went to vocational training, it was too easy. Eventually I ended up in the best university of my country doing one of the most interesting and innovative degrees. It was a lot of grind to get here but I am the happiest I have ever been and my future prospects seem bright.
>And I'm not special, and neither are you, I just worked hard to get here. You can do the same.

yes

It depends, would you rather be a 5'9, bald, poor scrawny bitch, or would you rather be a 5'9, bald, poor sick cunt?

>If you don't have face, height, frame, and status you might as well just give up and become a nihilistic cuck

Yes - because you're also fat.

This

Become a Veeky Forumsraeli we will welcome you with open arms.

Yeah because bald jacked guys are badass

Bro, you have nothing in life except your own body and mind.

Basic fitness, basic maintenance of your own body, is a way to treat yourself right and make each day more meaningful and easier.
Work is easier to find
Women are easier to bed
Hustling to make ends meet becomes far easier
Life is easier if you're fit and healthy.

You have no business being unfit.

>tfw I literally (as in actually) do not have any of those 4 things

Iktf bro I'm missing teeth,bald, short and poor as fuck

I'm 5'6 with thick hair and money and it didn't work for me. You have a better shot just because of 3 inches, go for it.

>Hair that people, along with almost every hair stylist, have told me they're jealous of
>Asymmetrical face and big nose
>Ugly teeth even after braces
>Impossibly tiny wrists
>Pectus excavatum
>Slight outie belly button
>5'10 with shoes
>Poor
If I could trade my hair to have everything else fixed I would in a fucking heartbeat.

You know you can develop skills to get you out of poverty right?

You're overestimating my abilities

Yes.

Did you steal this from a Crossfit commercial?

this

Holy shit, i can't believe there is people out there without fucking legs or a working brain and you are bitching about being ugly and poor.
Fuck you and get fit. Be a decent human being and you're set for life. Be grateful for what you have and for being able to be much more. Now go claim it.

>There are people who think being 5'9 is bad
You have been cucked into body image issues by the internet bodybuilding community. lol

most people are stupid and lazy; it doesn't take much to outclass them with a bit of effort.

If you are bald lifting is the only hope you have.

This
>Be 5'9"
>Never had any troubles with my height despise not being tall
>Taller than the vast majority of girls anyways
>Come here
>Now feel super self-conscious about my (now perceived by myself as) midget height

>be me
>5'7
>never self conscious irl unless in a crowd
>come here
>dont fall for the memes

You are a mental midget

>mental midget
is this the birth of an epic new meme

You just gave 3 reasons

people have been saying mental midget for ages you dipshit

I'm 5'10", bald, and poor. Jason Statham is unironically my goal, pretty sure I can pull it off.

Nope. Just fucking kill yourself you worthless shit.

Seriously though, stop being a bitch and start lifting.