I'm not saying the form is bad, but with 6pl8 isn't this a hip injury waiting to happen?

I'm not saying the form is bad, but with 6pl8 isn't this a hip injury waiting to happen?

no. genuinely curious as to how you think hed injure his hip of all things?

Hip injury?
And no, at some point when you get to really heavy weights there is a safe amount of back-rounding. But that’s an advanced technique and has to be well-controlled

haha no, that's just what those guys tell themselves.
any deviation from a neutral spine carries risk, and the more weight you're using, the higher the risk.

elite level powerlifters know more than nyou you dyel newfag

No, that's text book deadlift form. Thoracic spine rounded with neutral lumbar spine.

How would he injure his hips?

implying genetics have anything to do with knowledge

>text book deadlift form
>neutral lumbar
i swear to god Veeky Forums is getting more retarded by the second

Experienced deadlifters know how to round the thoracic spine while keeping the lumbar spine flat or neutral. Seeing as the stress from the hip hinge is all virtually on the lumbar spine, the technique is safe.

>its an uneducated child thinks he knows best episode

Yeah and you're the one making it retarded you fucking DYEL scum. Suck my cock you fucking insect.

Arching the lumbar spine is entirely unnecessary for proper deadlifting if you are experienced with the technique.

That is bad form, his back isn't flat

>Experienced deadlifters know how to round the thoracic spine while keeping the lumbar spine flat or neutral.
Never disagreed with this, mate.

>Seeing as the stress from the hip hinge is all virtually on the lumbar spine, the technique is safe.
That's not how any of this works.

so sad to see nobody can think for themselves anymore nowadays.

calm down there, shorty.

if it's not clear already, a neutral spine makes the lower back look flat if you have any muscle on there at all.

Elite powerlifters come to this guy for advice, newfag

He does say that lifters can adapt to immense compressive forces on the spine over many years. Not sure about flexion though.

You should try deadlifting heavy sometime

If you look closely his lower back is actually straight. It's the upper back that's slightly rounded.

Also your unlikely to hurt your hips. The most common injury for powerlifters doing deadlifts is hamstring tears or strains. Bicep tears are fairly rare but do happen.

Yeah thats why powerlifters never get terrible back injuries or hip replacements. >my Fucking face when

They also take more risk and injure themselves more often than the average DYEL.

wait fit told me that 6 plates is three on each side and I’ve been telling girls I can dead 6 plates wtf

kek

look like my deadlift form desu

I have retardedly long legs and cannot for the life of me do a conventional deadlift with good form with anything relatively heavy.

Sumo is fine for me though, so maybe he'd be better doing that.

nice dude