Any 20%ers out there?

I'm one of them I used to be fit and lean, but then something happend in my life and I got depressed. I stopped going to the gym as often and ate shit foods. Now I'm a 20%er trying to get fit agai.

But hey my upper abs are still kinda visible.

20% is best %.

Yeah I don't get sick that easily anymore, when I was below 10% I was almost sick every two months or so.

Dadbod.

why the shit is the right of your neck so much bigger than your left

Dude you're like, 5'6

18% at that height

Yeah bro I too let myself go for some time and am finally back with the cardio/diet/lifting.

i'm a 20%er i also just to be around 11% year round. Stop going to the gym cause of work for about a year, loose some gains but not much but still 15% or maybe even lower. Came back to the gym.
>fall for the dirty bulk meme that back in the day was rampant got my gains back, got even stronger went from a 2lmaoplate to 315 x 3, but got fat as fuck like 25%
im now 20% but still get the determination and drive to cut. feels bad man,i even got a gf of 5 who a cheat on, girls still find me atractive, but to be completly honest i dont i feel dirty and disgusting, literally depressed about it.But work, college, the gym and my social circle dont allow me to go full depressed mode to feel like utter shit and actually change.

Dude LOL, i meant to say im 20% and i dont have the determination nor drive to be on a cut and i actually feel like shit. i have a gf for 5 years now, not a 5 year old gf, LOL full pedo mode avoided.

If you're a 20% who still can't bench 1pl8 (5'6 height) should you gain or lose weight?

Here let me show you what 20% looks like for me.

I just got this dexa scan yesterday.

This is the most recent pic of me ive taken at this weight.

your body looks female lmoa

How the fuck are you 20% at that height/weight

I'm 17% at 162 and I'm 5'8

I think I am? I've gotten all kinds of measurements across different methods. 20% was the highest...

That doesn't really mean much. If that were the case you have nearly as much fat/lean mass as i do. Meaning around 27 lb of fat.

Dude, you're most likely around 15%

This picture was taken BEFORE i got the scan.

The hard truth of it is that most often people under estimate their bf%. I used that same pic in a fraud thread asking for an estimate and was told 16%.

Im thinking the OP pic and similar people stating 20% are way closer to 30%.

Dexa scans aren't really entirely accurate

You have a weird fat distribution tho. You're built like an ftm tranny. I'd say 18%

To be fair you look 20%. You've got titties, your midsection is soft, tiny shoulders and fatceps. You're just skinny fat.

#
Dexa scans are quite literally the most accurate measurement of body composition. You're fucking retarded.

I agree. Veeky Forums will get you to believe that you're much lower than you really are.

21% checking in. I have no idea what I started at but I'm at 185 down from 270 at 6' even.
>tfw you like fatter and fatter girls as you get less and less fat

Dexa shill right here

No, they still have a pretty big tolerance and are virtually pointless

Most accurate method maybe, but not entirely accurate

That's what happens when you do mixed grip diddles. Pseudo-scoliosis for the rest of your life in addition to looking much like Janoy Cresva.

I’d bite her ass and pray for lockjaw.

>Most accurate method maybe, but not entirely accurate

So exactly what i said, then.